Universal FF200 Xenon Driving Light (007893141) by Hella®. Clear lens. Includes: Lamp, Xenon Capsule, Xenon Ballast Unit, Universal Mounting Hardware, Step-by-Step Mounting Instructions. Hella auxiliary lamps are legendary for their ruggedness and dependability. Every one of our lamps must pass a series of endurance tests before we will brand it "Hella". Advanced FF lighting technology plus the Hella Fast-Fit mounting system make the FF200 an easy choice.
- This elegant Xenon driving lamp provides wide illumination by utilizing a Free-Form reflector and clear lens with a paintable ABS housing
- The Hella Fast-Fit system maintains an extremely tight grip on the lamp to keep beam placement accurate and mounts with a single nut and bolt or two molly bolts for tight spots and limited access areas
- 5.6 inch high x 5.9 inch wide x 3.9 inch diameter
- Voltage: 12V
- Beam Pattern: Driving
- Light Source: D2S Xenon Capsule
- Ballast Unit: External Ballast - Gen 3
- Power Consumption: 35W
- Housing Material: Polycarbonate
- Optics: Reflector
- Lens Material: Glass
- Connection: Wire Harness with connector
- Approval: ECE
- Mounting: Upright
- Technology: Halogen, Parabolic Reflector
- Additional driving light
- Endurance racing
- Motorcycles and sports cars
- Small mounting areas
Contemporary round design and clear lens with a paintable ABS housing. The Hella Fast-Fit system maintains an extremely tight grip on the lamp to keep beam placement accurate. Fast-Fit mounts with a single nut and bolt or two molly bolts for tight spots and limited access areas.
Hella is a global family-owned company with a history covering more than 100 years. Since 1899 Hella has been setting high standards in automotive lighting technology and electronics. Hella manufactures its products with a core focus on active safety and driving comfort. Hella's products include headlights, taillights, worklights, beacons, bulbs, relays, flashers, sensors, and more. As Hella continues to grow with an eye towards the future, its main goal remains to keep the position of the major innovation driver of the market.