Universal 4000i Xenon Euro Beam Light (007560751) by HELLA®. HELLA auxiliary lamps are legendary for their ruggedness and dependability. Every one of our lamps must pass a series of endurance tests before we will brand it "HELLA".
- The same features as our rugged and dependable Rallye 4000 Xenon Series now with an internally mounted ballast and 25% smaller housing for the ultimate in mounting flexibility
- Designed for use by motorsports professionals, the Rallye 4000I Compact Xenon puts 50,000 Volts of lighting power at your fingertips
- 6.60 inch high x 6.7 inch wide x 5.40 inch diameter
- Single Lamp includes one Rallye 4000I Compact Xenon driving lamp, one D1S 35W Xenon capsule, one internal ballast, wiring harness, relay, and mounting hardware
- One Year Limited Warranty
Our most rugged auxiliary lamp, the Rallye 4000 Series, now comes in a Compact version that is 25 percent less in size yet has almost the same light output as it's bigger brothers. Lamps feature internal ballasts, metal housings & glass lenses for unmatched durability, and knurled adjustment knobs for fast adjustments. Designed for use by motorsports professionals, the Rallye 4000I Compact Xenon puts 50,000 Volts of lighting power at your fingertips. The lamp's xenon-filled capsule produces 2.5 times more light than a standard halogen light source, but draws only 2.9 amps. The 4000I's internal Xenon ballast gives more flexibility and mounting options than ever before.430.36Brand: Hella Part Number: 007560751 UPC: 760687112495
By 1984, HELLA's annual sales exceeded 1 million deutschmarks for the first time, and by 1990 it had over 20,000 employees worldwide. Still a family owned business, the name of the company and its corporate form changed a number of times – but all of these changes did not affect its rapid growth as it spread throughout various emerging markets and formed joint ventures in numerous countries. During its expansion, HELLA came up with numerous innovations to automotive lighting, including being the first manufacturer to receive approval for a halogen headlamp, as well as pioneering the first generation of Xenon and Bi-Xenon headlamps too.
- Vehicle FitmentThis part is universal
Year Make Model Fitment Notes ALL ALL ALL This part is universal
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)