Universal 4000 Compact Xenon Off-Road Pencil Beam Light (007560552) by HELLA®. These Hella Rallye 4000 Compact Xenon lights are ideal for off-road driving and off-road racing. They feature Xenon technology-a Xenon bulb provides nearly 3 times as much light as a modern H7 halogen bulb, but consumes only one third of the power.
- Zinc die-cast metal housing with matte black finish
- 24% smaller than Rallye 4000 Xenon
- Modern clear glass design plus stylish FF reflection
- Matte black housing with integrated ignition module
- Waterproof 4th generation Xenon ballast unit with 3' long shielded cable between lamp and electronic Xenon ballast unit for installation flexibility
- Ballast features disconnect-able plugs between the lamp and ballast unit for improved installation possibilities
- Housing, ring, and bracket made of sturdy zinc die-casting for lasting durability
- Knurled knobs for quick lamp adjustments
The light emitted by these bulbs also has a whiter color temperature that is more similar to daylight than a halogen bulb. Hella Rallye 4000 Compact Xenon lights have a zinc die-cast metal housing with a matte black finish.505.14Brand: Hella Part Number: 007560552 UPC: 760687748021
By 1984, HELLA's annual sales exceeded 1 million deutschmarks for the first time, and by 1990 it had over 20,000 employees worldwide. Still a family owned business, the name of the company and its corporate form changed a number of times – but all of these changes did not affect its rapid growth as it spread throughout various emerging markets and formed joint ventures in numerous countries. During its expansion, HELLA came up with numerous innovations to automotive lighting, including being the first manufacturer to receive approval for a halogen headlamp, as well as pioneering the first generation of Xenon and Bi-Xenon headlamps too.
- Vehicle FitmentThis part is universal
Year Make Model Fitment Notes ALL ALL ALL This part is universal
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)