Universal 4000 Compact Xenon Off-Road Pencil Beam Light by HELLA®. These Hella Rallye 4000 Compact Xenon lights are ideal for off-road driving and off-road racing. They feature Xenon technology-a Xenon bulb provides nearly 3 times as much light as a modern H7 halogen bulb, but consumes only one third of the power.
- Zinc die-cast metal housing with matte black finish
- 24% smaller than Rallye 4000 Xenon
- Modern clear glass design plus stylish FF reflection
- Matte black housing with integrated ignition module
- Waterproof 4th generation Xenon ballast unit with 3' long shielded cable between lamp and electronic Xenon ballast unit for installation flexibility
- Ballast features disconnect-able plugs between the lamp and ballast unit for improved installation possibilities
- Housing, ring, and bracket made of sturdy zinc die-casting for lasting durability
- Knurled knobs for quick lamp adjustments
The light emitted by these bulbs also has a whiter color temperature that is more similar to daylight than a halogen bulb. Hella Rallye 4000 Compact Xenon lights have a zinc die-cast metal housing with a matte black finish.
HELLA is a global family-owned company with a history covering more than 100 years. Since 1899 HELLA has been setting high standards in automotive lighting technology and electronics. HELLA manufactures its products with a core focus on active safety and driving comfort. HELLA's products include headlights, taillights, worklights, beacons, bulbs, relays, flashers, sensors, and more. As HELLA continues to grow with an eye towards the future, its main goal remains to keep the position of the major innovation driver of the market.