- Zinc die-cast metal housing with matte black finish
- 24% smaller than Rallye 4000 Xenon
- Modern clear glass design plus stylish FF reflection
- Matte black housing with integrated ignition module
- Waterproof 4th generation Xenon ballast unit with 3' long shielded cable between lamp and electronic Xenon ballast unit for installation flexibility
- Ballast features disconnect-able plugs between the lamp and ballast unit for improved installation possibilities
- Housing, ring, and bracket made of sturdy zinc die-casting for lasting durability
- Knurled knobs for quick lamp adjustments
The light emitted by these bulbs also has a whiter color temperature that is more similar to daylight than a halogen bulb. Hella Rallye 4000 Compact Xenon lights have a zinc die-cast metal housing with a matte black finish.459.61Brand: Hella Part Number: 009094141 UPC: 760687076391
By 1984, HELLA's annual sales exceeded 1 million deutschmarks for the first time, and by 1990 it had over 20,000 employees worldwide. Still a family owned business, the name of the company and its corporate form changed a number of times – but all of these changes did not affect its rapid growth as it spread throughout various emerging markets and formed joint ventures in numerous countries. During its expansion, HELLA came up with numerous innovations to automotive lighting, including being the first manufacturer to receive approval for a halogen headlamp, as well as pioneering the first generation of Xenon and Bi-Xenon headlamps too.
Vehicle Fitment This part is universal
Year Make Model Fitment Note ALL ALL ALL This part is universal
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.