Quiet Slot™ Front Rotors (HUS795) by Hawk®. FMSI: D812, Thickness: 1.1". Designed with premium quality alloys for more effective braking under all conditions, these replacement brake rotor feature multiple slots angled to create a quieter, cooler running surface that more effectively removes brake dust, water, and gasses. Vented centers provide consistent temperature moderation to avoid warpage, and a patented Geomet protective finish provides corrosion resistance on non-contact areas. Lifetime warranty.
- Designed for the lowest level of noise in high-performance applications
- Crafted from blended steel with long grain carbon iron for maximum thermal stability that extends rotor life and durability
- Molybdenum additive ensures strength remains consistent at high temperatures to resist thermal cracks
- Angled slots on rotor surfaces allow superior expulsion of heat, water, brake dust, and friction gases
- Two sets of slots on rotor surfaces provide even pad wear which creates flat, parallel rotor wear without ridges from developing
- Slots are designed smaller for optimum effectiveness while maintaining 98% brake pad contact
- Built in wear indicator indicates rotors should be replaced when the slots are worn down flat and can no longer be seen
- Vented centers feature an aperture for air to pass between both rotor sides for superior cooling
- Rotors feature protective Geomet finish to provide corrosion protection for all non-contact areas
- Rotor surfaces feature swirl pattern and special surface finish for more even bedding and brake effectiveness during the break-in period
- Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects (not wear)
- Ensure increased pad bite and improved air circulation
- Clean and de-glaze pad surface for optimum pad coefficient of friction
- Create an escape route for debris, dust, and water
- Reduce stopping distances in wet weather
- Offer much faster heat dissipation
- Resistant to warping and fading
Hawk Quiet Slot Rotors are made for the enthusiast who wants low noise from their brakes while doing a higher level of aggressive driving or towing. Two sets of small slots cover all areas of rotor surfaces to keep pads and rotors wearing evenly all the way across. While this maintains a high 98% contact patch for the pads, it also minimizes grooves and ridges that normally build up to cause frictional noise. The slots also effectively increase the level of heat, water, brake dust, and friction gas expulsion necessary to keep rotors cool and functional during more demanding operation in any weather. Quiet Slot Rotors feature a vented center so that air passes between both sides to reduce temperatures and ensure the metal expands evenly to minimize any chances of warping. All rotor surfaces have a protective coating on them to resist corrosion on non-contact areas.
If installed together with a new set of Hawk brake pads, these rotors will most likely last through the first set of pads with more than enough life to be used with a second set. You will know if the rotors need replacing because the slots wear flat and disappear completely to show minimum thickness has been reached. Hawk focuses on maintaining the most advanced, up-to-date manufacturing and quality control measures that meet all ISO Certification requirements. On the assembly line, all Quiet Slot rotors are checked for proper balance, thickness, flatness, and runout. While the many advantages of performance brake rotors typically come at a higher cost, CARiD offers you the superior all-around performance of Hawk parts with value-pricing. We invite you contact our knowledgeable specialists seven days a week for help with any questions you have on Hawk brake parts at 800-505-3274.131.21Brand: Hawk Part Number: HUS795
Founded in 1990, Hawk Performance is part of the Carlisle Brake and Friction (CBF) group of companies based in Ohio that produces traditional and hydraulic brake parts, clutch equipment, and transmission components as OEM equipment for a wide range of agricultural, aviation, military, motorcycle, and construction equipment manufacturers. CBF products are used by Caterpillar, John Deere, Eaton, Wichita Clutch, DANA, Allison, Harley Davidson, Brembo, ZF Sachs, Clark Hurth, and many more. Hawk Performance draws on that incredible pool of engineering talent to create some of the most respected performance brake pads and rotors for the automotive industry, and has recently been named the official brake product of Pirelli World Challenge Championship, SCCA, and SCVRA racing organizations. Hawk brake components have been instrumental in racing victories with the Nissan Skyline GT-R team, Baja races, and a variety of motorsports events. When you want the best brake components for high performance driving or towing needs that meet or exceed OEM specification without OEM markup, Hawk Performance has you covered.
- Vehicle FitmentThis part is compatible with 15 vehicle(s)
Year Make Model Fitment Notes 2007 Toyota Sequoia 2006 Toyota Sequoia 2006 Toyota Tundra Limited 2005 Toyota Sequoia 2005 Toyota Tundra Limited / SR5 2004 Toyota Sequoia 2004 Toyota Tundra 2003 Toyota Sequoia 2003 Toyota Tundra With 119.38mm (4.7") Brake Pad / With 134.62mm (5.3") Brake Pad 2002 Toyota Sequoia 2002 Toyota Tundra With 119.38mm (4.7") Brake Pad 2001 Toyota Sequoia 2001 Toyota Tundra With 119.38mm (4.7") Brake Pad 2000 Toyota Tundra With 119.38mm (4.7") Brake Pad 1999 Toyota Tundra With 119.38mm (4.7") Brake Pad
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.