- HANKOOK® KINERGY GT H436KINERGY GT H436 Tires by Hankook®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Created using the most advanced manufacturing methods, this new tire offers a sophisticated combination of refined look, unrivaled durability, and all-season...Excellent wet and dry weather handlingSignificant improvements in ride & noise$161.00 - $215.00 (ea)
- HANKOOK® VENTUS S1 NOBLE 2 H452VENTUS S1 NOBLE 2 H452 Tires by Hankook®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. Specially designed for those drivers who travel a lot around the country and have to drive in various weather conditions, all-season tires are definitely...Allow for responsive handling in any weather conditionsEnhanced traction and superb cornering, even in light snow$125.00 - $235.00 (ea)
- HANKOOK® VENTUS V2 CONCEPT 2 H457VENTUS V2 CONCEPT 2 H457 Tires by Hankook®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Specially designed for those drivers who travel a lot around the country and have to drive in various weather conditions, all-season tires are...Allow for responsive handling in any weather conditionsEnhanced traction and superb cornering, even in light snow$104.00 - $122.00 (ea)
- HANKOOK® VENTUS V12 EVO2 K120VENTUS V12 EVO2 K120 Tires by Hankook®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. The Ventus V12 evo2 is designed for drivers who like to express their own personality and style while experiencing outstanding traction and handling...Inspiring high speed stabilityImproved braking performance in Wet and Dry conditions$119.00 - $302.00 (ea)
- HANKOOK® W320 WINTERW320 WINTER Tires by Hankook®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. Optimised asymmetric pattern design for driving in all winter conditions. Optimised pattern design helps effectively bite in to the snow and improve the...Give you high performance in winter conditionsOffer excellent grip and superior handling on icy roads and an exclusive compound to maintain smoothness even in extreme low temperatures$159.00 - $273.00 (ea)
- HANKOOK® W419W419 Tires by Hankook®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. New standard for performance winter tire. The entirely new studdable tire delivering advanced snow & ice performance.Give you high performance in winter conditionsOffer excellent grip and superior handling on icy roads and an exclusive compound to maintain smoothness even in extreme low temperatures$160.00 - $208.00 (ea)
Established in 1941 in South Korea, Hankook sell in over 180 countries nowadays. Hankook’s emphasis is on value pricing while offering state-of-the-art tire technology in rubber compounds, tread design, and construction. Proven performance of Hankook tires has led to them being installed as original equipment on Mini, Chevrolet, BMW, Ford, Volkswagen, Dodge, Hyundai and Kia models. Ask anyone who takes their car to the track about the Hankook brand – they’ll say it’s an excellent tire.
Hankook invests a high percentage of their profits in R&D and has established engineering centers in the United States, Germany, Japan, China, and Korea to focus on specific driving conditions and customer needs for each market. Major auto makers such as Ford and Volkswagen have been so impressed with Hankook’s consistent levels of technology and quality control, they awarded the tire manufacturer with “Best Supplier” titles.
We offer a wide variety of Hankook tires specially designed for ultra-high performance, all-weather ride comfort and sport, or all-terrain grip such as Hankook Dynapro, Ventus, Optimo, and more. No matter what your driving style, climate, and vehicle type is, you’ll find Hankook has the tires you need that will live up to your expectations at a price you can afford.
CARiD’s web site has been set up to automatically guide you in the tire buying process for your vehicle whether you’re looking for same-size replacement tires or considering upgrading tires and rims to a larger size. To find Hankook tires available for your specific vehicle, select your make, model, and year. You’ll notice a range of sizes appear on the left (anywhere from 13 inches to 24 inches in diameter for example). When you’re ready, choose your current size or browse from other diameter sizes that will typically fit on your vehicle. Next, you have the option of narrowing down your search further with preferences of all-season, summer, or winter tread designs. Then, you can choose between tires with tread designs optimized for types of driving: performance, all-terrain, or economy. If you’d like to discuss details with a live tire and wheel expert, we have specialists available 7 days a week to help guide you.