- HANKOOK® OPTIMO H418OPTIMO H418 Tires by Hankook®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This present day tire is an Original Equipment for the selected models from Chevrolet, Hyundai and Kia automobile manufacturers.Excellent wet and dry weather handlingSignificant improvements in ride & noise$81.00 - $120.00 (ea)
- HANKOOK® OPTIMO H724OPTIMO H724 Tires by Hankook®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. It is designed to provide drivers with a car tire that delivers great handling, comfortable ride, longer mileage and all-season traction at a surprisingly...Excellent wet and dry weather handlingSignificant improvements in ride & noise$72.00 - $118.00 (ea)
- HANKOOK® OPTIMO H725OPTIMO H725 Tires by Hankook®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This automotive tire has been specially designed for smaller passenger cars where road-handling is just as important as fuel economy.Excellent wet and dry weather handlingSignificant improvements in ride & noise$78.00 - $194.00 (ea)
- HANKOOK® OPTIMO H727OPTIMO H727 Tires by Hankook®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This tire incorporates a computer calculated tread design featuring FSO (Footprint Shape Optimization) to create a premium touring all-season tire that provides...Excellent wet and dry weather handlingSignificant improvements in ride & noise$77.00 - $150.00 (ea)
- HANKOOK® W419W419 Tires by Hankook®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. New standard for performance winter tire. The entirely new studdable tire delivering advanced snow & ice performance.Give you high performance in winter conditionsOffer excellent grip and superior handling on icy roads and an exclusive compound to maintain smoothness even in extreme low temperatures$90.00 - $208.00 (ea)
Established in 1941 in South Korea, Hankook sell in over 180 countries nowadays. Hankook’s emphasis is on value pricing while offering state-of-the-art tire technology in rubber compounds, tread design, and construction. Proven performance of Hankook tires has led to them being installed as original equipment on Mini, Chevrolet, BMW, Ford, Volkswagen, Dodge, Hyundai and Kia models. Ask anyone who takes their car to the track about the Hankook brand – they’ll say it’s an excellent tire.
Hankook invests a high percentage of their profits in R&D and has established engineering centers in the United States, Germany, Japan, China, and Korea to focus on specific driving conditions and customer needs for each market. Major auto makers such as Ford and Volkswagen have been so impressed with Hankook’s consistent levels of technology and quality control, they awarded the tire manufacturer with “Best Supplier” titles.
We offer a wide variety of Hankook tires specially designed for ultra-high performance, all-weather ride comfort and sport, or all-terrain grip such as Hankook Dynapro, Ventus, Optimo, and more. No matter what your driving style, climate, and vehicle type is, you’ll find Hankook has the tires you need that will live up to your expectations at a price you can afford.
CARiD’s web site has been set up to automatically guide you in the tire buying process for your vehicle whether you’re looking for same-size replacement tires or considering upgrading tires and rims to a larger size. To find Hankook tires available for your specific vehicle, select your make, model, and year. You’ll notice a range of sizes appear on the left (anywhere from 13 inches to 24 inches in diameter for example). When you’re ready, choose your current size or browse from other diameter sizes that will typically fit on your vehicle. Next, you have the option of narrowing down your search further with preferences of all-season, summer, or winter tread designs. Then, you can choose between tires with tread designs optimized for types of driving: performance, all-terrain, or economy. If you’d like to discuss details with a live tire and wheel expert, we have specialists available 7 days a week to help guide you.