MX Series Black Stainless Steel Fine Mesh Main Grille (GMC2024B) by GrillCraft®, 1-Piece. Grille Type: Insert. The MX Series Grilles are made from GrillCraft's exclusive steel mesh pattern design along with the company’s micro-frame design, giving a distinct, but very narrow edge to the grille. The grille replaces the whole or part of the original grille, which has to be cut for fitment of the accessory grille.
- Uses existing OE surround
- Drilling for Mounting Screws is Required
- Grille Shell Center Section Must Be Cut Out
- Emblems you can see on the images are NOT supplied by Grillcraft. All emblems are removed and reused from the OE grille assembly
- Exclusive Steel Mesh Pattern
- Micro Frame Design
- Zinc Plated
- Finish In Three-Stage Baked On Powder Coating
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Installation Instructions and All the Necessary Mounting Hardware Included
All MX Series grilles are zinc plated then finished with a three-stage, baked on, powder coating in either Aluminum Silver, which shines like polished aluminum in sun light, and stays shiny without polishing, or Gloss Black finish, which also keeps its gloss. GrillCraft is committed to ensuring that every MX Series Grille will exceed your expectations. Guaranteed.
GrillCraft Custom Products began manufacturing and designing custom grilles for the Sport Compact market in 1995. The company has since developed the product line to offer Sport Grilles for a variety of performance vehicles. The GrillCraft original grille design aggressively enhances the appearance of passenger motorcars as well as Sport Trucks and SUVs. The Research & Development Team at GrillCraft is dedicated to offering you the most innovative automotive styling components in the industry. The company takes pride in its Craft and strives to satisfy its customers in every way possible.