Black Universal Signature Style Horn Button with Chevrolet Emblem by Grant®. Designed to replace the original horn pads on Grant® steering wheels, these center horn pad sections are available with a variety of automotive make and model logos to individualize your classic car. Depending on which Grant steering wheel series your wheel is part of, available finishes for horn buttons are black plastic, billet silver metal, or chrome.
- Designed to replace original Grant steering wheel center horn button piece
- Available in black plastic or chrome finish for Classic and Challenger series steering wheels
- Black plastic finish also available for Signature series steering wheels
- Polished billet aluminum horn buttons available for Banjo and Signature series steering wheels
- Available with GM licensed logos for Chevrolet bowtie, Corvette flags, SS, Buick, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, GMC, and Camaro scripted logo
- Available with Ford licensed logos for Ford oval, Lincoln, Mercury, and Mustang
- Available with Chrysler logos for Mopar, Chrysler, Pentastar, and Ram head
- Other general designs include 4x4, V8, Cobra snake, and more
- Horn buttons install easily with no custom drilling or modifications
These are replacement steering wheel center horn buttons that let you add customization to your Grant steering wheel. Available finishes for horn buttons depend on which series of Grant steering wheel you own. For example, horn buttons with black plastic finish are available for Classic, Signature, and Challenger series wheels. Horn buttons with chrome finish are available on Classic and Challenger series steering wheels, and polished billet aluminum horn buttons are available for Banjo and Signature series wheels. You’ll find a wide variety of GM licensed logos, with multiple original designs and colors for the Chevrolet bowtie, Corvette flags, SS, Buick, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, GMC, and Camaro scripted logo. For Ford, choose the traditional blue Ford oval, more recent Lincoln and Mercury logos, or variations on the Mustang prancing horse. Chrysler Corporation horn buttons are available with the "M" Mopar logo, Chrysler logo from the mid-1990s, traditional Pentastar, and Ram head logo. Other general designs include logos embossed with 4x4, V8, Cobra snake, and more. Should you need help selecting the right horn button for your Grant steering wheel, our specialists are available 7 days a week to help.
Since 1922, Grant Products has been a leader in the field of automotive products. After getting its start with engine overhaul kits and parts, Grant became involved in automotive racing and supplied many engine components that set records on the salt flats of Bonneville and on the pavement of the Indianapolis Speedway. Grant diversified into steering wheels for race cars in the 1960s and pioneered many advancements using woods and plastics in construction. After introducing tilt-wheel conversion kits and street-legal quick release steering wheel kits for theft prevention, the company became so successful with their steering wheel line they opted to focus solely on it. Today, Grant Products produces a wide range of modern and retro style steering wheels for boats, heavy trucks, ATVs, golf carts as well as passenger cars. When a well-made, stylish custom steering wheel is what you want, Grant® is the only name you need to know.