GMC Yukon Denali Trailer Hitches
The GMC Yukon Denali is a favorite with many American families. And it’s not hard to see why. Its spacious capacity and great ride quality continues to draw the interest of many new families. It has a powerful engine, strong suspension and superb handling. Its only drawback is the cargo space, which is just adequate. However, you may need extra capacity in future for various needs. For instance, you may need to ferry heavy home improvement stuff from the hardware stores. This is where a trailer and trailer hitch come in. The GMC Yukon Denali has a great towing capacity and a trailer would fit naturally into the picture. CARiD stocks the best quality GMC Yukon Denali hitches in the business. They are supplied by the most reputable suppliers in the country. Their products are designed by professional engineers to ensure precision and safety.
You need to determine your car’s towing capacity before acquiring a trailer hitch. This will determine the size of trailer your car can pull and consequently the appropriate trailer hitch. Small to medium trailers use weight distribution trailer hitches. These come highly recommended because they facilitate load distribution up to the front axle. Gooseneck and 5th wheel trailer hitches are better suited for large trailers. GMC Yukon Denali trailer hitches are completely welded constructions designed to fit precisely onto your vehicle. They are designed to bolt directly within a few minutes and do not require drilling. This simple task can be done at home or at the local repair shop. All that is required is the appropriate tools and an instruction manual from the dealers. CARiD also supplies accessories that aid in the installation process. These include receiver mounts and balls, hitches to bolt onto, electrical connectors and other accessories. They are also resistant to rusting. Manufacturers use a black powdered covering to prevent corrosion.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 5 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Draw-Tite® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $195.30$195.30
- Bolt Lock® - Trailer Hitch Pin LockStarting at: $29.99$29.99
- Tow Ready® - Brake Control Wiring AdapterStarting at: $16.52$16.52
- Eurosport Daytona® - GMC Logo on Black Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- DefenderWorx® - GMC Style Blue Hitch CoverStarting at: $68.74$68.74
- Autogold® - Brushed Hitch Cover with GMC LogoStarting at: $57.62$57.62
- Reese® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $195.30$195.30
- Pro Series® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $146.13$146.13
- Tekonsha® 3025 - 2-Plug Brake Control Wiring AdapterStarting at: $15.78$15.78
Posted by Lee D.
"This is a hollow extender, meant for lighter trailer loads. I use it to haul my jet ski trailer that I refitted to carry my fishing kayak. Works great for this application."