It’s good to stay within our comfort zone – to keep things just the way they are and not change a single thing. This way, everything is predictable and in the open. But sometimes it is good to freshen things up, to add something new and unfamiliar. It will make life more exciting and interesting. The same thing can be said for cars. Being the owner of the magnificent GMC Vandura, you probably know it “head to toe.” Every part of your car is familiar and dear to you. But maybe it’s time to add some life and excitement to your car. A set of new GMC Vandura tail lights will do just that.
The new LED tail lights will not only make your drive safer, but also provide your vehicle with a flashy new look. The luminescence that the LED lights yield is a great deal brighter than that of the original bulbs. Other drivers will have no trouble seeing you in the dark – the light is visible from hundreds of feet away. Your GMC Vandura will shine like the moon in the clear night sky. Whatever tastes and preferences you have, you will find what you need at CARiD.com. All you need to do is make your choice and place your order online or by calling our toll free number. Once you do that, your GMC Vandura will be lighting up its way down the streets in no time!
- Grand General® Round Low Profile Spyder LED LightRound Low Profile Spyder LED Light by Grand General®. 4-1/4" Diameter x 1-5/16" H. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. This product designed using state-of-the-art technology and with...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$42.57 - $98.75
- Spyder® 15" Mini Tailgate Lights BarUniversal 15" Mini Tailgate Lights Bar by Spyder®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Spyder will...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$41.67
- Spyder® LED Tailgate Light BarUniversal LED Tailgate Light Bar by Spyder®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Spyder will last a...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$41.67 - $55.86
- Spec-D® Red Tailgate LED Light BarUniversal Red LED Tailgate Light Bar by Spec-D®, 1 Piece. Red lens. Get this high-grade light bar manufactured from premium materials to provide the utmost durability. Designed with accuracy and precision, it snugly fits most...Engineered to snugly fit most pick-up trucks and SUVsFunctions as a turn signal light, reverse light, and brake light$47.56 - $52.02
- Recon® Tailgate BarUniversal Tailgate Bar by Recon®. All Recon Tailgate LED Light Bars use new cutting-edge 3mm diode LED technology unlike the small dim SMD-type LEDs found on all the inferior competitive knock-off's currently available in the market.Universal fitment for nearly every pick-up truck & SUV sold in the U.S.Plug & play installation - Plugs directly into a standard flat 4-pin trailer light connector$87.84 - $146.43
- Putco® 15" Mini Tailgate LED Light BarUniversal 15" Mini Tailgate LED Light Bar by Putco®. Made of water-resistant polycarbonate, Putco LED 3rd brake lights are distinguished by high durability. A reflective coating of the interior lens provides brighter beam.Installs in minutes using supplied 3M tape or mounting screws for a secure installation!Can be used with towing/hitch packages - no wiring required if you have a hitch!$85.99 - $102.99
- Putco® Tailgate LED Light BarUniversal Tailgate LED Light Bar by Putco®. Chrome housing, clear lens. Manufactured to be super-bright using LED technology, custom-made fender marker lights give your vehicle refreshed stylish look and better visibility on the road.Installs in minutes using supplied 3M tape or mounting screws for a secure installation!Can be used with towing/hitch packages - no wiring required if you have a hitch!$114.99 - $139.99
- PlasmaGlow® Fire and Ice LED Tailgate BarUniversal Fire and Ice LED Tailgate Bar by PlasmaGlow®. Add custom LED lighting to your truck and improve your driving safety at the same time. This LED tailgate bar illuminates when your running lights, turn signals, brake lights...Works in conjunction with factory signalsAdds custom style and safety$46.03 - $131.54
- PlasmaGlow® FireStorm Scanning LED Tailgate BarUniversal FireStorm Scanning LED Tailgate Bar by PlasmaGlow®. This newest generation Plasmaglow LED Tailgate Bar is microprocessor controlled and features red or amber sequential scanning LEDs for your turn signals, red LEDs for...Works in conjunction with factory signalsAdds custom style and safety$180.43 - $213.75
- PlasmaGlow® HotLinez LED Tailgate BarUniversal HotLinez LED Tailgate Bar by PlasmaGlow®. Add custom LED lighting to your truck and improve your driving safety at the same time. This LED tailgate bar illuminates when your turn signals, running lights, brake lights or...Works in conjunction with factory lightsAdds custom style and safety$45.33 - $114.57
- PlasmaGlow® Night Raider Scanning LED Tailgate BarUniversal Night Raider Scanning LED Tailgate Bar by PlasmaGlow®. Give your truck the latest in custom lighting and increase your driving safety at the same time! These LED lights will illuminate when your running lights, turn...Works in conjunction with factory signalsAdds custom style and safety$180.43 - $213.76
- Nippon America® LED Tailgate BarUniversal LED Tailgate Bar by Nippon America®. Nippon America offers the products that will surely hit the spot and answer the purpose of those customers who opt for a perfect price-quality ratio. Regardless of the item chosen,...Provide maximum lighting powerDesigned to ensure superior sound quality$34.38 - $37.09
- Warrior® Driver and Passenger Side Tail Lights and Back Up Lights KitUniversal Driver and Passenger Side Tail Lights and Back Up Lights Kit by Warrior®, 2 per Pack. JK Steel Tail Lights are a great replacement for your factory tail lights. Almost every trail-use Wrangler has seen a broken plastic...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$79.32 - $145.10
- Oracle Lighting® Tailgate LED Light BarTailgate LED Light Bar by Oracle Lighting®. The ORACLE Truck LED Light Bar is a High Intensity LED Module that attaches to the rear bumper of a truck. Used as a 3rd brake light, night-time driving light, reverse light, and has...Functions: LED Brake, LED Turn Signal, and White LED Reverse Light.Aluminum Construction for Excellent Durability$44.62 - $106.20
- AMI® Pedestal 3rd Brake LightUniversal Pedestal 3rd Brake Light by AMI®, 1 Piece. Add a stylish 3rd brake light to your custom car that reflects your taste and not the dictum of the D.O.T. These are CNC-Machined from billet 6061-T6 aluminum.CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum billetAdd security and style to your vehicle$47.61 - $67.07
Guides & Articles
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Tail LightsCan I Still Get Factory-Style Tail Lamps For My Car Or Truck?While we love the idea of customizing every corner of our vehicles, we also know that we sometimes face constraints, whether they be logistical, practical, or financial. Custom tail lamps? Sure, there are plenty of choices out there - the reality is that your particular situation may force you to consider a factory-style tail lamp. And in doing so, you may be thinking "dealer" or "salvage yard".
- Tail LightsWhat Are The Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Tail LightsLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- Tail LightsWhat Choices do I Have for Tail Lights?There is an ever increasing range of taillights available, thanks to the rapid development of modern lighting technology and to changes in the legal requirements for automotive lighting. There have never been these many options for taillights, and it has never been easier to create a completely unique lighting signature for a custom vehicle.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.