- (13)Complete SystemsGMC Topkick
- (267)HeadersGMC Topkick
- (16)Catalytic ConvertersGMC Topkick
- (139)MufflersGMC Topkick
- (5)Exhaust StacksGMC Topkick
- (103)Exhaust TipsGMC Topkick
- (106)Exhaust PipesGMC Topkick
- (185)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsGMC Topkick
- (98)Emission ControlGMC Topkick
- (53)Performance ChipsGMC Topkick
Squeeze maximum power and torque out of your GMC Topkick engine with any of the high performance exhaust systems available at CARiD. There is an exhaust system for every GMC Topkick truck, from 1990 models to 2009 editions. When choosing between exhaust systems, go for the exhaust that is custom built for your Topkick engine. Performance exhaust manufacturers are very particular about results and match each exhaust system to a specific engine size and car specifications in order to acquire the best results. Attempting to install a GMC Topkick custom exhaust system that is deigned for a bigger engine may lead to loss of power instead of achieving the intended purpose of increasing horsepower. With exhaust systems and exhaust kit from top manufacturers such as Borla, MagnaFlow, Flowmaster, Gibson, RBP, MBRP, Onki, Weapon-R and dB, you will have an easy time choosing what works for your truck.
Direct replacement exhaust systems from any of these brands give between 5% and 10% additional horsepower and torque. With the additional power, your truck’s towing power is enhanced and hauling the truck in tricky road conditions is no longer a big challenge. The engine will release more power at low rpm, meaning your drives will be more thrilling and fulfilling. Throttle response is enhanced and you will enjoy a shorter waiting period between the time you press the accelerator and the time power hits home. Overall efficiency in the engine is boosted and unburned fuel mixture no longer leaves the engine. The result is better fuel consumption and increased fuel mileage for you. Your GMC Topkick will sound a lot better than it ever did with a custom exhaust system fixed into place - the new exhaust note is deeper and more pronounced than the stock/OEM exhaust sound.
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of the...$71.08 - $373.93
- Dynatech® IMCA Southern Sport Mod HeadersIMCA Southern Sport Mod Mild Steel Headers by Dynatech. Tube Outlet Diameter: 1.63". Collector Diameter: 3.00". Collector Length: 7.75". Flange Style: Square Port. Flange Thickness: 0.25". Port Height: 1.52". Port Width: 1.35"....$229.99
- Dynatech® Mid Length Modified HeadersThese Small Block Chevy Mid Length Modified Headers have been designed for use with straight or angle plug heads and standard Chevy engines. The Mid Length design promotes excellent torque throughout the RPM range. CNC Laser Cut...$239.99 - $309.99
- Dynatech® IMCA Modified HeadersMild Steel IMCA Modified Headers by Dynatech. 1 Pair. These Small Block Chevy Modified Headers have been designed for use with standard Chevy engines. CNC Laser Cut Flanges and optimized tube length for best overall performance. 17...$269.99 - $329.99
- Dynatech® 604 Crate Engine Dirt Late Model Headers604 Crate Engine Dirt Late Model Headers by Dynatech. These 604 Crate Engine Dirt Late Model Headers have been designed specifically for use with 604 Crate Engines. Special designed port to get the most power out of your Crate...$379.99
- Dynatech® Dirt Late Model HeadersDirt Late Model Headers by Dynatech. These Long Tube Dirt Late Model Headers are designed for use with standard Chevy engines. The Long Tube design promotes excellent torque throughout the RPM range. CNC Laser Cut Flanges and...$309.99 - $374.99
- Dynatech® Long Tube Pavement Late Model HeadersLong Tube Pavement Late Model Headers by Dynatech. These Long Tube Pavement Late Model Headers are designed for use with Standard Chevy engines. The Long Tube design promotes excellent torque throughout the RPM range. Slip-on style...$389.99 - $399.99
- Dynatech® Pro Stock Ceramic Coated HeadersPro Stock Ceramic Coated Headers by Dynatech. Sold as Pair. Designed for heads that use the factory Big Block Chevy bolt pattern. The optional tube sizes and collectors make it easy to match a header collector combination with the...$739.99 - $1,399.99
- Dynatech® 604 Crate Engine Stainless Steel Dirt Late Model Headers Kit604 Crate Engine Stainless Steel Dirt Late Model Headers by Dynatech.$924.99
- Patriot Exhaust® Tight Tuck Street Rod HeadersTight Tuck Street Rod Headers by Patriot Exhaust. Tight Tuck headers are the solution to many problems associated with engine swaps in modern street rods. Tight Tucks fit in the tightest of engine compartments and clear most stock...$192.67 - $481.70
- Patriot Exhaust® Raw Steel Bucket Sprint Car Style HeadersRaw Steel Bucket Sprint Car Style Headers, 1 5/8" Tubes, 3 1/2" Collector by Patriot Exhaust.$231.00
- Patriot Exhaust® Tri-5 Mid-Length HeadersTri-5 Mid-Length Headers by Patriot Exhaust. Header made from Steel. Collector Diameter: 3.5". Our popular 55-57 Chevy passenger car headers for small or big block and LS1 / LS6 swaps offer superior performance and fit. These...$223.45 - $368.32
- Schoenfeld Headers® Tri-Y HeadersTri-Y Headers by Schoenfeld Headers.$341.20 - $699.46
- Schoenfeld Headers® Conventional Crossover HeadersConventional Crossover Tri-Y Headers by Schoenfeld Headers. 4 Into 2 Into 1 Tube Configuration for Increased Torque.$263.20 - $671.84
- Schoenfeld Headers® Dirt Late Model HeadersDirt Late Model Headers by Schoenfeld Headers. Comes in a set. Includes Bolts/Studs, Gaskets. Header made from Steel.$263.20 - $745.48
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.