Your Terrain looks great both inside and out, and you want it to stay that way for as long as possible. To achieve this, you need to take action against the sun that is shining down on your interior every time the vehicle is parked because the wear and tear is not only ugly, but can also hurt the resale value of the vehicle when that time comes. The best way to protect it is with the right accessory and we have a range of GMC Terrain sun shades that can keep your interior looking great with very little effort!
Each shade is designed to reflect the harmful rays of the sun so that they can’t reach your interior to do damage and a by-product of this is that you can leave your car parked in the sun without having to worry about it feeling like an oven when you get in. Because it’s important to get value for your money we have great prices and we even have the information you need to make the right decision! In order to help you make the right decision we even have the information and customer reviews you’re going to need!
Unlike many companies that sell automotive parts and accessories, we encourage our employees to actually test available choices on their own cars before we offer them for sale. Because we want you to be satisfied with what we offer, we also invite you to take a look at over 1 product reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars to see what customers who have already purchased from us say. And if you have specific questions about any sun shades we sell, our specialists are available seven days a week to provide answers.
- Covercraft® - UVS100™ Heat ShieldStarting at: $49.99$49.99
- Dash Designs® - Shade™ Retractable Sun ShadeStarting at: $32.99$32.99
- Intro-Tech® - Custom Auto Shade™Starting at: $39.95$39.95
- Coverking® - Custom SunshieldStarting at: $34.99$34.99
- Intro-Tech® - Custom Snow Shade™Starting at: $39.95$39.95
- Covercraft® - Flex Shade™ Sun ShadeStarting at: $39.95$39.95
- Intro-Tech® - Ultimate Reflector™ Custom Folding Auto ShadeStarting at: $59.95$59.95
"My wife likes it very much."