Vehicles have evolved from being just a 'tool' for transportation to an advanced and capable machine that can tackle a wide variety of tasks. Jampacked with premium technologies and controlled with the computer, they ensure a superior driving experience. However, most of the factory vehicle computers are calibrated very conservatively and intended to meet the needs of an 'average' driver. For those who insist on the latest trends in technology with every passing season and want to get the most out of their vehicle, manufacturers offer more and more sophisticated performance chips and programmers that will turn any daily driver into a performance beast.
We gathered an exhaustive selection of the finest performance chips and programmers to help you unleash the true potential of your GMC Terrain. Get these top-notch products to fine tune your engine for a huge jump in horsepower and torque. GMC Terrain performance chips and programmers contain performance 'tunes' developed and thoroughly tested with the dynamometer to provide you with exceptional function and quality you deserve. You can not only boost your engine's efficiency using performance chips and programmers, but also monitor coolant temperature, exhaust gas temperature, intake air temperature, turbo boost, etc.
- JET® Power Control ModulePower Control Module by JET. JET Performance Products tuning module gives your primary driver the boost it needs to perform better, tow better, do 0-60 faster and still keep it a bit cheaper at the pump using lower-grade fuels. JET,...$242.96 - $1,000.00
- Hypertech® Speedometer CalibratorSpeedometer Calibrator by Hypertech. The law requires accurate speedometer readings, even if you have non-stock tires or gear ratios installed. The Speedometer Calibrator is created to provide that specific function if your Max...$229.00 - $311.39
- JET® Power Control ModulePower Control Module by JET. Dynamic Spectrum Tuning provides power gains across the entire power band-not just at full throttle. Point by point air/fuel ratio, ignition advance and various other tuning points provide performance...$250.46
- APEXi® DIN3 Meter VFD-LED DisplayUniversal DIN3 Meter VFD-LED Display by APEXi. A New Bi-planer VFD multi-purpose digital meter to replace and visually enhance traditional analog meters. Kit includes: Display Head Unit, Sensor Unit, Two x Temp. Sensors (1/8PT) with...$637.26
- APEXi® D-Jetro Power FCD-Jetro Power FC by APEXi. The Power FC is APEXi solution to all of your tuning needs and stands as the flagship tuning device in the APEXi lineup of electronics. Depending on your needs you can order anything from replacement...$20.04 - $398.04
- JET® Stage 1 Power Control Module (21215)Stage 1 Power Control Module (21215) by JET. The JET PCM provides the same performance tuning as a JET chip and is the most sophisticated tuning device for late model GM vehicles available today. Add up to 25 horsepower instantly...$250.46
- JET® Stage 2 Power Control Module (21215S)Stage 2 Power Control Module (21215S) by JET. Dynamic Spectrum Tuning provides power gains across the entire power band-not just at full throttle. Point by point air/fuel ratio, ignition advance and various other tuning points...$250.46
- Hypertech® In-Line Speedometer Calibrator Module (730102)In-Line Speedometer Calibrator Module by Hypertech. Calibrate speedometer for all valid gear ratios supported. Calibrate speedometer without upper limit of tire sizes.This cost-effective module corrects speedometer and odometer...$229.00
- Autel® Advance Graphing OBDII Scan and Code CleaRing Tool (AUMD802)Advance Graphing OBDII Scan and Code CleaRing Tool by Autel. Covers Nissan, Infiniti, Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Honda, Acura, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Suzuki, Isuzu, Hyundai, Kia, Daewoo, Mazda, Holden, Benz, Smart, Sprinter, Maybach, BMW,...Made with precision and quality in mindBuilt to last$350.00
- Autel® Engine and ABS Warning Code (AUAL609)Engine and ABS Warning Code by Autel. The ABS + CAN OBDII DIAGNOSTIC TOOL AutoLink AL609 is built to help you determine why the Malfunction Indicator Light or the ABS warning light is on. Featuring ABS system diagnosis, TFT color...Made with precision and quality in mindBuilt to last$184.95
- Hypertech® Temperature Module (89000)Temperature Module (89000) by Hypertech. These Hyperpac Temperature Modules measure exhaust gas temperature (EGT) and display the information on your Hyperpac performance computer screen. These kits contain software, the temperature...$345.55
- DiabloSport® Predator PC Interface Kit (U7778)Universal Predator PC Interface Kit by DiabloSport. This kit is necessary equipment if you need to update your DiabloSport Predator from the internet. It includes a USB adapter and a 12 V DC PowerSupply. This part is also essential...$39.99
- TS Performance® Agri Power Series Extension Cable, 20 Feet (4110100)Agri Power Series Extension Cable, 20 Feet (4110100) by TS Performance. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by TS Performance features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your...$45.00
- AEM® 12 Position Trim Pot (30-2056)Universal 12 Position Trim Pot by AEM. 12 Position Trim Pot is for use on virutally any Engine Management System, such as the AEM EMS. Use the Trim Pot to adjust a number of trims, including ignition timing, fuel, boost, etc. The 12...$26.78
- AEM® Plug and Pin Kit (35-2611)Universal Plug and Pin Kit (35-2611) by AEM. This cable connects your laptop or PC to the Series 2 EMS for tuning.$61.76
Guides & Articles
- Performance ChipsAre Superchips Really Super?Although most automobile manufacturers try to achieve a balance between performance and emissions when the ECU is programmed, in reality more power can be obtained when certain engine control parameters are changed. Aftermarket superchips are made to adjust parameters to increase engine power and torque. The superchip gives a “boost” to your vehicle’s performance by enabling you to adjust the settings for the ECU, and allow more fuel to be injected than the factory settings provided.
- Performance ChipsWhy Should I Add a Throttle Controller?The throttle controller will basically bypass the computer in the vehicle. It is designed to take the information right from the accelerator position sensor and compile it in a high speed controller circuit that compiles the signal sent from the Accelerator position sensors. With this controller you are able to program it to different options and the throttle response timing will be noticeably faster.
GMC Terrain Performance Chips & Programmers Reviews
2010 Ford F-150