- (6)Bed Mats & LinersGMC Sonoma
- (11)Bed RailsGMC Sonoma
- (422)Tool BoxesGMC Sonoma
- (10)Headache RacksGMC Sonoma
- (40)Bed RacksGMC Sonoma
- (1)Bed CapsGMC Sonoma
- (1)Bed SlidesGMC Sonoma
- (25)Bed OrganizersGMC Sonoma
- (71)Fuel Transfer TanksGMC Sonoma
- (1)Truck CapsGMC Sonoma
- (26)Tonneau CoversGMC Sonoma
- (5)Car TentsTents
- (2)Bed ExtendersGMC Sonoma
- (1)Bed BarsGMC Sonoma
- (3)Tailgate LocksGMC Sonoma
- (7)Tailgate SealsGMC Sonoma
- (10)Truck Lift GatesGMC Sonoma
- (8)Truck Bed Mount Bike RacksTruck Bed Mount Bike Racks
- (1,428)Trailer HitchesTowing & Hitches
- (5)Tailgate HandlesGMC Sonoma
- (1)Truck SpoilersGMC Sonoma
The Sonoma is GMC’s compact pickup truck that was first introduced back in 1982 and called the S-15, the first of smaller pickup trucks made by a domestic manufacturer. It is a versatile vehicle with the car-like driving mechanics which can be used for either daily commuting or light-duty tasks. The Sonoma is a fun little pickup, with good acceleration and pretty reasonable fuel economy. Although a bit outdated, your trusty pickup truck still has plenty of juice left in it. With the proper assortment of GMC Sonoma bed accessories you will be able to renovate your compact pickup truck by making it look and perform like a pro.
At CARiD we have gathered a variety of truck bed accessories from such big names like Westin, Red Rug, Go Rhino, Dee Zee, and Putco, to provide you with numerous customization options for your Sonoma pickup truck. Whether you are a heavy user of your pickup’s cargo bed or not, by equipping it with the quality-made truck bed accessories you will not only extend its functionality, but thanks to their sturdy construction and modern design, your GMC Sonoma will gain a tough and brawny look. We’ve got just about anything to improve your truck’s working ethics, add protection, and improve its overall appearance without breaking your budget.
- Pendaliner® Under Rail Bed LinerUnder Rail Bed Liner by Pendaliner®. The Pendaliner gives you twice the protection of ordinary bed liners! Its skid-resistant top helps protect your cargo by reducing cargo movement. And its skid-resistant bottom helps protect your...Up to twice the skid resistance of other drop in or spray on bed linersAvailable in under-the-rail configuration$130.20 - $283.50
- Cargo Ease® Cargo Ramp Series Bed SlideCargo Ramp Series Bed Slide by Cargo Ease®. If you need something more reliable than an ordinary slide out drawer system, you've come to the right place. With this highly efficient Cargo Ramp Slide, you can extend your vehicle's...$2,000.00
- Cargo Ease® Commercial Series Bed SlideCommercial Series Bed Slide by Cargo Ease®. This highly efficient model is sure to make any craftsman, carpenter, contractor, and person alike who works hard together with their vehicle happy and fully satisfied. Featuring...$1,345.50 - $1,615.50
- Cargo Ease® Dual Slide Series Bed SlideDual Slide Series Bed Slide by Cargo Ease®. If you require the convenience of owning two bed slides in one investment, your desire will come to fruition with this ultimate add-on. The Dual Slide model is the perfect upgrade that is...$2,044.44
- Cargo Ease® Full Extension Series Bed SlideFull Extension Series Bed Slide by Cargo Ease®. Especially for the professionals who're passionate about their work and require a bed slide with more than 70% extension, this great model is the way to go. It gives you the ultimate...$1,777.78
- Cargo Ease® Heritage Series Bed SlideHeritage Series Bed Slide by Cargo Ease®. Forget about crawling in and out of the back of your truck and make your life significantly easier with this ultimate add-on. The bed slide features a solid plywood deck for long-lasting...$746.67 - $850.50
- Cargo Ease® Hybrid Series Bed SlideHybrid Series Bed Slide by Cargo Ease®. Perfect solution either for everyday use or weekend projects. With a simple twist and pull of the T-handle hidden under the deck of this great bed slide, you will put an end to your back...$1,044.00
- Cargo Ease® Titan Series Bed SlideTitan Series Bed Slide by Cargo Ease®. Being the heaviest duty model of the Cargo Ease line, this pretty 'little' thing is able to hold up to 2,500/3,000 lbs of cargo. The bed slide is crafted from the sturdiest materials and...$1,688.89 - $1,866.66
- Cargo Ease® Bed SlideBed Slide by Cargo Ease®. Forget about crawling in and out of the back of your vehicle and make your life significantly easier with this ultimate add-on. The bed slides are offered in multiple options that differ in cargo capacity...$746.67 - $2,044.44
- Cargo Ease® Our Pullout Aluminum Series Bed SlideOur Pullout Aluminum Series Bed Slide by Cargo Ease®, 600 lbs Capacity. Sometime less is more and OPA is proof of that. Less height means more space for those with a cover, where an inch or two makes all the difference. Less weight...600 pound capacity (evenly distributed)Light weight design – 120 pounds or less$1,644.44
- BedSlide® Bed SlideBed Slide by BedSlide®. Make loading and unloading your truck a cinch with this all-around efficient upgrade. Featuring a super durable construction, the Bed Slide is able to hold up to 800-2,000 lbs of cargo, depending on the...$20.00 - $2,099.00
- BedSlide® 1000 Series Bed SlidesIf your want your vehicle to get a lot better and stand out from the rest, drop this all-around effective part in your truck bed. Designed to be sleek while carrying up to a half-ton of load.1000 lbs weight capacityProvides easy and quick access to your cargo$999.00 - $1,049.00
- BedSlide® 1500 PRO CG Series Bed Slide with RailsEspecially for the professionals who're serious about their work and spend just a little time out of their vehicles, this highly reliable part provides a unique cargo solution. With sturdy 8'' side rails and integrated A-TRAC system...1500 lbs weight capacityProvides easy and quick access to your cargo$1,399.00 - $1,499.00
- CargoGlide® 1000 Series Bed Slide1000 Series Bed Slide by CargoGlide®. Loading, unloading and accessing your gear has never been so easy, safe and fast - experience it with the CargoGlide. This over-the-top sliding tray features a solid steel frame construction...Makes loading and unloading your cargo a lot easier, safer and quickerProvides easy and convenient access to your gear from the back of your vehicle$995.00
- CargoGlide® 1200 Series Bed Slide1200 Series Bed Slide by CargoGlide®. Loading, unloading and accessing your gear has never been so easy, safe and fast - experience it with the CargoGlide. This over-the-top sliding tray features a solid steel frame construction...Makes loading and unloading your cargo a lot easier, safer and quickerProvides easy and convenient access to your gear from the back of your vehicle$1,223.00
Guides & Articles
- Bed AccessoriesBed Mat, Bed Liner, Bed Coating | Which One is Better for My Pickup Bed?If you carry heavy objects, sharp-edged debris, branches, lumber, rubble, and equipment in your pickup truck regularly, you know it doesn't take much for this kind of cargo to leave scratches and gouges on the painted metal surface of your bed floor and walls. Odds are you've experienced this. No matter how gingerly you place items in your bed and tie them down, the unexpected panic stop that always comes up sooner or later still manages to create chaos as things shift around. Maybe you've even felt and heard a dreaded thump behind your seat after heavier items broke free and slid forward hard - leaving a noticeable dent in your bed wall. While these are problems inherent with any metal bed floor, there is a better way to carry cargo while keeping your pickup bed looking good.
- Bed AccessoriesHow Can I Carry More Stuff in My Pickup Bed?Whether you use your pickup for work or for recreation, carrying a lot of equipment, tools, and gear means you're potentially prepared for a range of situations. But if you can't find exactly what you need and extract it from your truck's cargo area in a timely manner, you're really not as prepared as you think. Consider the last time you couldn't find something in your truck. Maybe a search through the entire vehicle was necessary in order to be sure the item wasn't in the truck before beginning a search somewhere else. How much time did that take? And how was your stress level afterward? Or maybe, perish the thought, you had to buy a new tool to replace one you couldn't find but knew wasn't actually lost for good.
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Bed Accessories5th Wheel Tailgates Give You Clearance And AerodynamicsIf you own a pickup with a 5th wheel towing hitch installed in the pickup bed, then you know you need to lower your tailgate whenever you are connecting or disconnecting the trailer from the hitch. If you forget to lower the tailgate? You're buying a replacement.
- Bed AccessoriesTypes of Truck Bed Tool BoxesPickup trucks are designed to be very practical, but there’s definitely nothing pleasant about the tools rattling in a truck bed while driving. There’s as well nothing good about leaving equipment and other stuff out in the open, making it vulnerable to the extremes of weather and, even worse, theft.
- Bed AccessoriesTruck Bed Rail StylesActually, truck bed rails serve as extremely handy aftermarket add-ons and are designed for unparalleled utility and appearance. These accessories also protect a truck’s surface from dents and scratches that might occur while loading cargo on a vehicle. What’s more, the bed rails provide the ability to tie down bulky or oddly-shaped objects. Depending on the style, the bed rails can dramatically alter the look of any truck while allowing the truck owners to customize their vehicle by adding certain finishes or lights.
- Bed AccessoriesTruck Bed RackLadder rack, bed rack, pipe rack – no matter how you choose to call it, this accessory is definitely a very useful and valuable aftermarket product one can ever imagine. This is especially true for carpenters, landscapers, plumbers, contractors, and other pros who use racks for whatever reason (e.g., for hauling tools, equipment, and cargo to the job site and from there, etc.) Same as any other piece of the latest job equipment, a bed rack has to perform the required job, and it’s design should keep pace with modern technology; otherwise, it’s off to the scrap heap.
- Thule® SnowPack Ski and Snowboard Rack$219.95 - $239.95