- WeatherTech® In-Channel Side Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®, 2 Pieces set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$40.00 - $99.95
- AVS® Tape-On Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsVentvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with Ventvisor Window Deflectors. The high profile...Allows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors$28.44 - $144.23
- AVS® In-Channel Ventvisor™ Smoke Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. If you want all the benefits of Ventvisors but with a sleeker, lower profile, these In-Channel Ventvisors are for you. They offer the same protection against the elements while...Installs inside the window channel for a low profile, aerodynamic appearanceAllows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts out$37.34 - $60.70
- AVS® Tape-On Aerovisor Window DeflectorsAerovisor Window Deflectors by AVS®. This is the deflector to have when you need to keep the fresh air flowing with the most protection from the elements available. The Aerovisor is sized to provide maximum protection from rain,...Maximum protection against rain, wind, dust, dirt, and sun glareAllows fresh air in while keeping the elements out$109.13
- AVS® Tape-On Sunflector™ Window Sun DeflectorSunflector™ Window Sun Deflector by AVS®. Keep the inside of your truck’s cab cooler and reduce glare from the sun with the Sunflector™ Rear Window Sun Deflector. It fits trucks with or without sliding windows and cargo...Helps shade the truck cab from the glaring sunHelps reduce heat buildup inside the cab$68.29
- Wade® In-Channel Smoke Window DeflectorIn-Channel Smoke Window Deflector by Wade®. Wade In-Channel Wind Deflectors are a quick and quality solution to reducing wind, noise, heat, and glare without compromising the entry of fresh air when windows are rolled down...$50.25 - $78.38
- Wade® Tape-On Slim Design Smoke Window DeflectorSlim Design Smoke Window Deflector by Wade®. Reduce wind, noise, heat and glare by installing the Wade Slim Wind Deflectors. They are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for accurate fit, looks and...$53.56 - $90.97
- Wade® Tape-On Smoke Extra Wide Wind GuardSmoke Extra Wide Wind Guard by Wade®. Reduce wind, noise, heat and glare by installing the Wade In Channel Deflectors. The screens of these deflectors are wider than most deflectors, so you can leave a bigger window opening with...$70.70 - $73.35
- Stampede® Tape-Onz™ Sidewind DeflectorsTape-Onz™ Sidewind Deflectors by Stampede®. Stampede Automotive Accessories top of the line deflectors are designed and manufactured to expedite airflow through the cab while protecting you from the elements. Contoured to fit,...Tape-On Sidewind DeflectorsQuick & Easy to Install$36.82 - $177.83
- GTS® Tape-On Smoke Bubble Ventgards™ Window DeflectorsSmoke Bubble Ventgards™ Window Deflectors by GTS®. Ventgards give you protection from the wind and let you have fresh air in the cabin, even when it's raining. Bubble Ventgards provide even more coverage than standard Ventgards,...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$75.96
- GTS® Tape-On Ventgard™ Window DeflectorsVentgard™ Window Deflectors by GTS®. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind. Their sleek, aerodynamic shape complements any vehicle, and they also help...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$55.87 - $75.24
- GTS® Tape-On Ventgard™ Sport Window DeflectorsVentgard™ Sport Window Deflectors by GTS®. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind, and helping to prevent window fogging. They significantly reduce wind noise,...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$49.43 - $75.33
- GTS® Tape-On Smoke Shadeblade™ Rear Window DeflectorSmoke Shadeblade™ Rear Window Deflector by GTS®. Give the back window of your pickup a touch of style while at the same time shielding your interior from the sun. This rear window deflector will not only improve the appearance of...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$50.75 - $58.20
- GTS® In-Channel Ventgard™ Snap Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Ventgard™ Snap Window Deflectors by GTS®. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind, and helping to eliminate window fogging. These deflectors are...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$55.87 - $86.01
- WeatherTech® Stone and Bug DeflectorStone and Bug Deflector by WeatherTech®. Sleek and low profile, the WeatherTech® Easy-On™ Stone and Bug Deflector is aerodynamically designed to provide excellent protection against stone chips and bug stains. No drilling is...$59.95
It’s amazing how far our society has progressed, and the way we get around is the most amazing history of them all. Cars have gone from being slow, dangerous, and unsteady machines, to being very fast, spacious, and efficient. For many people, the most important aspect of driving the car is ease of use and efficiency. However, many cars are not speed or fuel efficient by default, and many have several factors causing them to spend much more on fuel and making it much harder for them to maintain high speeds. The perfect choice to make your GMC Sonoma more efficient is window visors.
One of the factors that can slow your car and increase wind drag is an open window. If you’d rather not sacrifice your only source of fresh air to get more miles to the gallon, you can install the GMC Sonoma window visors and make your car more aerodynamic and efficient. Given their sleek design and durable structure, these accessories are perfect for redirecting wind and other forces, allowing you to drive productively and never suffer from opened windows. This is a tool that also decreases wind drag and keeps a small stream of fresh air flowing to the interior while you drive and savor in the sensation of having conquered forces of nature.
Guides & Articles
- Wind DeflectorsRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, are an underrated automotive accessory - simply because it's difficult to know just how effective they are until you experience them. However, once fitted on your car or truck, it's hard to imagine how you got along without them. Deflectors improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reducing annoying wind noise. Deflectors also allow you to drive in the rain with windows cracked for ventilation without getting wet. And when blistering hot summer days roll around, windows can be left cracked in a parking lot without being noticeable to potential thieves.
- Bug DeflectorsThe Age Old Debate: Do Bug Deflectors Work?The effectiveness of bug deflectors has been a point of contention between believers and non-believers for a long time. Some insist they work wonders, while others swear to the contrary. Because lots of testimonials supporting both points of view float around the internet and through word of mouth, deciding what to believe can be difficult. Before doing that, it's important to understand the thinking behind bug deflector designs.
- Sunroof VisorsSunroof Visors Let You Enjoy Fresh Air No Matter The WeatherAccording to recent statistics, over half of new vehicles sold in the United States are equipped with a factory "sunroof", "moonroof", "panorama roof", or similarly-named panel which allows part of a vehicle's roof to slide open. It wouldn't be a stretch to say almost 9 million cars and trucks leave factories so equipped each year. And the reason for their popularity is simple - sunroofs are great! They make it possible to enjoy fresh air, warm sun, and cool breezes right by our heads while driving our four-door sedans, SUVs, and minivans. We get a taste of the convertible life without giving up 98% of the practicality we need every day. At the dealership, most buyers see a sunroof option on the checklist and immediately envision blissfully taking in all the joys of Mother Nature while driving their future car. Mentally, the forecast is sunshine with no rain - a powerful enough thought to make the extra cost of a sunroof seem well worthwhile.
- Wind DeflectorsHow To Install Rain Guards | In-Channel And Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reduce annoying wind noise, shield you from rain spray, and allow windows to be left cracked in a parking lot without giving notice to potential thieves. Going forward, we'll refer to them as "deflectors" in this article.
- Wind DeflectorsRear Window Deflectors | Made To Shade Your Truck’s Back GlassHave you ever driven your pickup truck and found that the sun glare coming from the rear window is a real nuisance? It's difficult to block the sunlight from streaming through that location, especially given that your vehicle manufacturer was not thoughtful enough to provide fold-down visors for the rear window area. You could fashion and install some kind of curtain, but that would only create a greater nuisance by blocking rear vision.
- Wind DeflectorsDo Rain Guards Really Work?If the air conditioning system in your car no longer blows cold air because performing costly repairs isn't feasible, you've probably become familiar with the cooling off method some describe as "460 Air Conditioning" - signifying 4 windows down at 60 miles per hour. You play around with just how much to open each window in order to create a balance that maximizes crosswind and minimizes unpleasant, ear-popping buffeting inside the cabin. But no matter how hard you try, you and your hair still end up disheveled. Hopefully you're not going to a place where that matters.
GMC Sonoma Wind Deflectors Reviews
1991 GMC Sonoma