- Coilover KitsGMC Sierra
- (88)Lowering KitsGMC Sierra
- (354)Lift KitsGMC Sierra
- Handling KitsGMC Sierra
- (153)Leveling KitsGMC Sierra
- (130)Air SuspensionGMC Sierra
- (680)Shocks & StrutsGMC Sierra
- (78)Coil SpringsGMC Sierra
- (175)Sway BarsGMC Sierra
- (243)Control ArmsGMC Sierra
- Torsion BarsGMC Sierra
- Subframe BracesGMC Sierra
- (3)Alignment KitsGMC Sierra
- (218)Leaf SpringsGMC Sierra
- Traction BarsGMC Sierra
- (193)Suspension BushingsBushings
- (29)Skid PlatesGMC Sierra
- (2)Panhard BarsGMC Sierra
- Helper SpringsGMC Sierra
- Steering DampersGMC Sierra
- Torque ArmsGMC Sierra
- (1)Ball JointsGMC Sierra
- Bump StopsGMC Sierra
- (8)Suspension LubricantsGMC Sierra
- (2)Wheel SpacersGMC Sierra
Modifying or upgrading your GMC Sierra's suspension systems can be one of the quickest and most effective ways of improving the performance and ride quality of this already very good vehicle. While the Sierra is a well designed car, suspension can be a matter of personal preference, and if you want a sharper or smoother feel with your own GMC, then it is easily attainable with our amazing range of GMC Sierra suspension systems. With products from big names like Energy Suspension, Hellwig, Pro Comp, ReadyLIFT, Rancho, Air Lift and more you are sure to find exactly what you need when you look for your new Sierra suspension kits and products here at CARiD!
We have all different kinds of gear to help you improve, upgrade and renovate the GMC Sierra's suspension, including Sierra lowering kits, shocks and struts that will really make your car feel fantastic on the road. This means that whatever you need for your GMC Sierra suspension upgrade, you can get it here, and at our unbeatable low prices which are exclusive to CARiD. Why wait to give your GMC the great ride you've been wishing it had when it is so easy to do at CARiD? Check out what CARiD has to offer you and put in your order here today! You can order your new GMC Sierra suspension systems here on our easy to use and secure website, or by calling our helpful and friendly team toll fee today.
- APEXi® Performance Coilover KitsN1 ExV Dampers by APEXi.$6.60 - $3,207.75
- Competition Engineering® Coilover Shock-Spring KitCoilover Shock and Spring Kit by Competition Engineering. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this part delivers the kind of performance your vehicle needs. Discover the inherit potential and step up the power level of your...$581.21
- Competition Engineering® Coilover Shock KitCoilover Shock Kit by Competition Engineering. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this part delivers the kind of performance your vehicle needs. Discover the inherit potential and step up the power level of your vehicle with...$291.24 - $355.70
- Belltech® Lowering KitLowering Kit by Belltech. Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride quality. Kits include Drop Ball Joint, Drop Spindle, Rear Aluminum Lowering Blocks, and Rear Shackles. Kits for more...$97.20 - $1,403.39
- Belltech® Lowering KitLowering Kit by Belltech. Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride quality. Kits include Drop Ball Joint, Drop Spindle, Rear Aluminum Lowering Blocks, and Rear Shackles. Kits for more...$34.20 - $1,403.39
- Belltech® Lowering Torsion Key KitLowering Torsion Key Kit by Belltech. This is a front lowering kit for vehicles with front torsion bars that gives your truck aggressive handling and stance while retaining factory ride quality. Includes two replacement keys which...$128.50
- Eibach® Pro-Truck Lowering KitPro-Truck Lowering Kit by Eibach. Drop your trucks ride height, center of gravity, and aerodynamic resistance while you add aggressive style, sportier handling, and better fuel economy. Front lowering kits for trucks include shorter...$97.96 - $310.65
- MaxTrac Suspension® Lowering KitLowering Kit with by MaxTrac Suspension. Lowering your truck or SUV has never been easier than with this MaxTrac lowering kit. Get improved handling and a sporty stance that will make all the heads turn your way. MaxTrac Suspension...$187.97 - $862.70
- Skyjacker® Aluminum Spacer Lift KitAluminum Spacer Lift Kit by Skyjacker. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or innovative...$66.59 - $386.87
- Skyjacker® Block Lift KitThese lift block kits from Skyjacker are an affordable way to add some lift to your truck.$47.46 - $521.72
- Skyjacker® Polyurethane Value Spacer Leveling KitPolyurethane Value Spacer Leveling Kit by Skyjacker. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality,...$35.94 - $476.66
- Skyjacker® Rock Ready Lift KitsRock Ready Lift Kits by Skyjacker. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or innovative designs.$161.58 - $2,596.58
- Skyjacker® Standard Series Lift KitsStandard Series Lift Kits by Skyjacker. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or innovative...$30.72 - $3,452.55
- Skyjacker® Softride Leaf SpringSoftride Leaf Spring by Skyjacker.$85.13 - $2,067.35
- ICON® Suspension System Lift KitSuspension System Lift Kit by ICON Vehicle Dynamics. IVD suspension systems are designed with maximum performance and the serious driver in mind. ICON engineers primary focus is to increase wheel travel and damping ability, which...$703.95 - $10,624.95
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Loaded Brake Caliper$65.74 - $87.68
GMC Sierra Performance Suspension Reviews
2013 GMC Sierra