- (20)Roof Cargo BoxesGMC Sierra Denali
- (35)Base Rack SystemsGMC Sierra Denali
- (48)Canoe Carriers & Kayak RacksGMC Sierra Denali
- (8)Roof Ski & Snowboard RacksGMC Sierra Denali
- (6)Roof Cargo BagsGMC Sierra Denali
- (21)Roof Cargo BasketsGMC Sierra Denali
- (69)Roof Rack AccessoriesGMC Sierra Denali
- (72)Bike RacksGMC Sierra Denali
Putting new roof racks and cargo carriers on your GMC Sierra Denali can make a huge difference to the practicality of this great car. There are all kinds of scenarios where extra cargo space is needed or when you have to carry things on the roof of your GMC Sierra Denali because they won't fit inside, like water sports or winter sports equipment, and this is where you need our terrific selection of GMC Sierra Denali roof racks and cargo carriers! CARiD have evaluated the best manufacturers to pick out a collection for the GMC Sierra Denali that includes the newest and highest rated products from big names like Thule and WeatherTech, offering you, the discerning GMC owner a huge variety and at the best prices available on the internet.
Fitting your new GMC Sierra Denali roof racks and cargo carriers couldn't be easier as these products have been custom made for your fantastic car. They also all come with comprehensive guarantees and extensive manufacturer's warranties, as well as naturally being backed by CARiD and our great customer service. Browse the fantastic GMC Sierra Denali collection we have on offer and buy your new GMC roof racks and cargo carriers now at CARiD!
- Thule® Sidekick Cargo BoxSidekick Cargo Box by Thule®. If you don't have a lot to carry, or you want to have room on your roof rack for other equipment like a bicycle, then the Sidekick Cargo Box is for you. The attractive 2-tone, rugged polyethylene cargo...$299.95
- Thule® Sonic Cargo BoxSonic Cargo Box by Thule®. The Sonic is Thule's versatile series of aerodynamic cargo boxes, with a size and color to suit every need and taste. The Sonic boxes are finished in your choice of metallic black or metallic silver. The...$569.95 - $729.95
- Thule® Force Cargo BoxForce Cargo Box by Thule®. The Force series of cargo boxes is packed with features usually only found on premium priced carriers. The Quick-Grip™ mounting system provides fast, easy tool-free installation and removal, and the...$449.95 - $599.95
- Thule® Pulse Cargo BoxPulse Cargo Box by Thule®. Pulse Cargo Boxes give you the extra space you need at a great value. The Easy-Grip mounting system enables you to attach the carrier to Thule Rack Systems, round bars, and most factory racks in about 10...$399.95 - $469.95
- Thule® Hyper™ XL Cargo BoxHyper™ XL Cargo Box by Thule®. The Hyper is Thule's top of the line, premium cargo box. It's the perfect combination of style, protection, and quality. The Hyper is loaded with features to make transporting your gear easy, safe,...$969.95
- Yakima® RocketBox Pro Roof Cargo BoxRocketBox Pro Roof Cargo Box by Yakim®. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). The RocketBox Pro Cargo Box delivers security and protection for your...$341.10 - $377.10
- Yakima® SkyBox LoPro Roof Cargo BoxSkyBox LoPro Roof Cargo Box by Yakim®. 92"L x 36"W x 11.5"H, 15 cu. ft. capacity. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). The SkyBox LoPro Cargo Box...$649.00
- Yakima® SkyBox Roof Cargo BoxSkyBox Roof Cargo Box by Yakima®. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). This premium carrier, delivering security and protection for your gear with...$549.00 - $699.00
- Yakima® ProRack™ Cargo BoxProRack™ Cargo Box by Yakima®. Taking a trip and can't fit all your gear inside your vehicle? The roomy ProRack Cargo Box allows you to carry 10 cu. ft. of cargo on your roof rack. Made of rugged ABS plastic, this cargo box...$195.30
- Yakima® Aero Roof Cargo BoxAero Roof Cargo Box by Yakima®. Carrying unwieldy gear has never looked so elegant. No other box matches its aerodynamic performance. In black or silver high-gloss finish.$849.00 - $999.00
- Yakima® ShowCase Roof Cargo BoxShowCase Roof Cargo Box by Yakima®.15 cubic feet of cargo space in an ideal fit for smaller vehicles, wagons and SUVsHigh-gloss automotive quality finish highlights a distinctively modern aesthetic$679.00 - $779.00
- Yakima® SkyBox Carbonite Roof Cargo BoxSkyBox Carbonite Roof Cargo Box by Yakima®. New textured lid – the next evolution of the SkyBox series. Get your friends in the car and your gear into a SkyBox. Versatile, yet sleek and aerodynamically designed to reduce drag and...$449.00 - $599.00
- Yakima® ProRack™ Rail BarsProRack™ Rail Bars by Yakima®. This affordable, easy to install roof rack system is a great way to increase your vehicle's cargo carrying capacity, or to get the gear out of your car, van or SUV so you can put more people in the...$160.30
- SportRack® Complete Roof Rack SystemComplete Roof Rack System by SportRack®. Holds up to 130 lbs or 59 kg. Everything in one package; load bars, hooks, locks and every part required: ready to install. Sold as pairs.Fits most of today’s most popular vehiclesAdaptability of all accessories (bikes, skis, kayaks...).$166.32 - $172.52
- Rola® Raised Side Rail Mount Roof RackRaised Side Rail Mount Roof Rack by Rola®. Made from extruded aluminum alloy, this aerodynamic crossbar is designed to minimize drag and wind noise.$56.25 - $337.50
Guides & Articles
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Water Sports EquipmentSo you've got a kayak, canoe, surfboard, or stand up paddleboard you can't wait to use. Before you can do that, however, you've got to find a practical way to get your toy to a lake or ocean - safely, and without damage. While these watersport items embody grace and fluidity in the waves, the truth is they're extremely cumbersome to transport on land. If you find yourself scratching your head trying to figure out the best solution, we've created this article to cover the many rooftop carriers for these items that we offer.
- Roof RacksRooftop Storage Solutions | Cargo Boxes, Bags, BasketsMaybe you've got an SUV with three rows of seats. They're great fun when 6 or 8 people are along for a road trip, but most such modern vehicles utilize every inch of interior space in order to fit that third row. Consequentially, there's virtually zero room for cargo when seats are in the upright position. Or maybe you have a similar problem with a compact hatchback, or even a minivan. Your vehicle may have fold-flat seats that make carrying cargo easy, but what good are they when you need to bring passengers with you? You can't ask adults to squeeze in between duffel bags or sporting gear, and you can't ask them to hang on tight and surf on the roof either.
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Winter Sports EquipmentSkiing and snowboarding are not inexpensive hobbies. After purchasing skis, poles, shoes, clothes, lift passes, and even lodging accommodations, you've shelled out enough money that it becomes tempting to skip spending more on a rooftop carrier. But if you've ever jammed all your snow gear inside your car, you know how chaotic, slushy, and awkward that can be - especially if you're trying to make room for friends and luggage. That's why we offer cleverly-designed rooftop carriers that won't break your bank in the Ski & Snowboard Racks section of our website.
- Roof RacksRoof Rack Base Systems - The Foundation for Sports Equipment CarriersMore than ever, we have observed that young and old alike are engaging in outdoor activities. Everything from biking to skiing to canoeing is being pursued with avid interest and excitement. There are folks outside in all kinds of weather, at all times of the year, engaged in healthy pursuits. The explosive popularity of the "Sport Utility Vehicle", or SUV means that these vehicles are living up to their name, and are being pressed into use as the means to move the equipment. Even the "non-SUV", the family sedan or hatchback, has been configured in some way to be able to carry what's needed to support the sporting activity of choice.