- (21)Complete SystemsGMC Sierra Denali
- (131)HeadersGMC Sierra Denali
- (104)Catalytic ConvertersGMC Sierra Denali
- (237)MufflersGMC Sierra Denali
- (11)Exhaust StacksGMC Sierra Denali
- (158)Exhaust TipsGMC Sierra Denali
- (313)Exhaust PipesGMC Sierra Denali
- (174)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsGMC Sierra Denali
- (153)Emission ControlGMC Sierra Denali
- (300)Performance ChipsGMC Sierra Denali
Among GMC’s leading pick up trucks is the Sierra Denali, which offers a rich dose of comfort, ultra-modern luxury and practicality. Denali’s performance has never been in question but there is always room for improvement. Up the engine power to enjoy greater pull and more power at low rpm. A brand new performance exhaust system from CARiD will offer this quality upgrade. The concept behind the custom Sierra Denali exhaust system is quite different from the one used to make the stock exhaust system. As such, the two have a world of difference in how they operate and the results they give. The stock is primarily built to muffle engine sound. In the process of doing so, it restricts the flow of exhaust gases from the engine, leading to a reduction in the amount of power generated by the engine. The custom exhaust operation is completely different, increasing exhaust flow to open up the passageway so that fresh air and fuel flows into the engine for power generation.
Replacing the stock exhaust system with a custom built one is the only option you have if you are to overcome exhaust system problems. There is plenty to choose from for your GMC Sierra Denali engine. All the major performance exhaust manufacturers have been hard at work to get superior quality exhaust systems for Denali pick up trucks built over the years. For 2002 to 2013 Denali models, we have exhaust systems from Borla, Corsa, MagnaFlow, Gibson, dB, MBRP and CGS. Any of these brands will increase power output by 7-10%. The exhaust system will also enhance the engine’s efficiency, leading to improved fuel efficiency and lower consumption. As you start celebrating the impact this has on your fuel costs, prepare to celebrate for a long time because the GMC Sierra Denali exhaust doesn’t break down easily or need replacing. This means no maintenance expenses for you.
- Flowmaster® Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. Tip Outlet Diameter: 4". American Thunder gives you the classic AGGRESSIVE, MODERATE or MILD sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a Flowmaster...High Quality Performance SoundIncreases Power$248.97 - $1,025.97
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow®. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler...Built In Stainless Steel For DurabilityTuned, Powerful Exhaust Sound$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Borla® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Borla®. This unique system allows you to adjust your level of sound and power, from quiet and restrictive to louder and free flowing. It features a patented Borla straight-through muffler and mandrel bent pipes...A selection of block-off plates allows you to adjust exhaust flowPlate with larger hole for increased power and a more aggressive exhaust note$315.99 - $3,340.99
- Gibson® Metal Mulisha™ Exhaust SystemMetal Mulisha™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Get a real-world gain in horsepower and torque and an aggressive exhaust tone with minimal interior resonance with this Metal Mulisha Exhaust System by Gibson! It is designed to enhance...$495.13 - $567.55
- Corsa® Performance Exhaust SystemsSport 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by Corsa®. Muffler Sound: AGGRESSIVE. Exhaust Inlet Connection Type: Bolt-On. Exhaust Pipe Material: 304 SS. Exit Location: Dual Rear Exit. System Type: Cat-Back. Main Piping Diameter: 2.5"....Robust and Bold Performance SoundNo Drone at Touring Speeds$639.00 - $2,369.00
- Gibson® Deegan 38™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemDeegan 38™ Stainless Steel Dual Cat-Back Exhaust System with Exhaust Tip by Gibson®. Finish: Natural. Exhaust System Material: Stainless Steel. Exit Quantity: Dual. Main Piping Diameter: 2.5". Exit Location: Exit Behind Rear...409L Stainless Steel Heavy Duty TubingMandrel Bent Tubing$614.22 - $816.33
- Banks® Monster™ Exhaust SystemMonster™ Exhaust System by Banks®. Improve performance and economy with a Banks Monster Exhaust system. Increased pipe size is only part of it. Banks uses constant-diameter mandrel bending to keep their stainless steel pipes...$239.00 - $3,015.41
- MBRP® Installer Series™ Exhaust SystemInstaller Series™ Exhaust System by MBRP®. The Installer Series from MBRP brings you the best in high-quality construction: these reasonably-priced systems are manufactured on the same tooling and with the same processes as...$159.99 - $729.99
- Gibson® Exhaust SystemAmerican Muscle Car™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Straight Out The Back Exit. Let the engine in your muscle car breathe and make it sound like a real muscle car with an American Muscle Car Aluminized Steel Cat-Back Exhaust. The...CNC mandrel bent exhaust tubingImproved performance$222.79 - $1,189.18
- Corsa® Sport Series Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemSport 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by Corsa®. Muffler Sound: AGGRESSIVE. Exhaust Inlet Connection Type: Bolt-On. Exhaust Pipe Material: 304 SS. Exit Location: Dual Rear Exit. System Type: Cat-Back. Main Piping Diameter: 2.5"....Robust and Bold Performance SoundNo Drone at Touring Speeds$639.00 - $2,319.00
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$202.84 - $1,748.68
- Borla® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...Throatier Exhaust NoteHorsepower and Torque Increased by 7 – 10%$315.99 - $3,535.99
- MagnaFlow® Black Series Stainless Steel Diesel Exhaust SystemBlack Series Stainless Steel Diesel Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. These premium line exhaust systems include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler delete pipes, band clamps, and...$464.04 - $1,105.32
- MBRP® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by MBRP®. Black is the new chrome, they say. And it’s hard to argue with the compelling look of a "murdered-out" custom car or truck, with every piece of brightwork done in black or flat black. MBRP has the final...Mellow, authoritative exhaust note16 GA aluminized steel construction$184.49 - $1,204.99
- PaceSetter® Shorty HeadersShort Tube Exhaust Header by PaceSetter®. Mild Steel. Finish: Black Painted. Manufactured using mandrel-bent, 16-gauge mild steel tubing and port-matched, CNC-machined, 3/8"-thick head flanges. They are designed for the best...Machined flanges and 16-gauge primaries, just like race long tubesPollution control hook ups$165.82 - $414.08
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.