- WeatherTech® In-Channel Side Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®, 2 Pieces set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$40.00 - $99.95
- Stampede® Snap-Inz™ Sidewind DeflectorsSnap-Inz™ Sidewind Deflectors by Stampede®. We've re-invented our line of Sidewind Deflectors with a new and advanced design Snap-In's In-Channel Sidewind Deflectors. The new design inserts securely and easily into the window...In-Channel Sidewind DeflectorsQuick & Easy to Install$36.82 - $52.42
- Stampede® Tape-Onz™ Sidewind DeflectorsTape-Onz™ Sidewind Deflectors by Stampede®. Stampede Automotive Accessories top of the line deflectors are designed and manufactured to expedite airflow through the cab while protecting you from the elements. Contoured to fit,...Tape-On Sidewind DeflectorsQuick & Easy to Install$36.82 - $177.83
- Lund® In-Channel Ventvisor™ Elite Window DeflectorsVentvisor™ Elite Window Deflectors by Lund®. True to their name, Ventvisor Elite Window Deflectors will keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler...$75.99 - $127.91
- Lund® Tape-On Low Profile Textured Black Window DeflectorsTape-On Low Profile Textured Black Window Deflectors by Lund®. The high-performance material is thicker, stronger and more durable, resulting in a scratch and heat-resistant product in the harshest of environments. The product’s...Made from a durable UV-protected Tri-Flex™ ABS thermoplasticLowest profile Window Deflectors on the market today$55.73 - $74.01
- GTS® Tape-On Ventgard™ Window DeflectorsVentgard™ Window Deflectors by GTS®. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind. Their sleek, aerodynamic shape complements any vehicle, and they also help...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$55.87 - $75.24
- GTS® Tape-On Ventgard™ Sport Window DeflectorsVentgard™ Sport Window Deflectors by GTS®. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind, and helping to prevent window fogging. They significantly reduce wind noise,...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$49.43 - $75.33
- GTS® Tape-On Aerowing™ Rear Window DeflectorAerowing™ Rear Window Deflector by GTS®. Give the back of your SUV a touch of style while at the same time shielding your interior from the sun, and keeping your rear window clean. This rear window deflector will not only improve...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$66.64 - $73.09
- GTS® In-Channel Ventgard™ Snap Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Ventgard™ Snap Window Deflectors by GTS®. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind, and helping to eliminate window fogging. These deflectors are...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$55.87 - $86.01
- EGR® Tape-On Window VisorsTape-On Window Visors by EGR®. To suppress inclement weather before it infects your interior, you need these highly efficient parts that are custom-crafted to perfectly fit your vehicle. Built from durable, high-impact acrylic, the...Provide protection from rain and windHelp in reducing windshield fogging$46.49 - $185.55
- Rugged Ridge® In-Channel Mate Black Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Matte Black Window Deflectors by Rugged Ridge®. Let the fresh air in and keep the rain out with this window visors from Rugged Ridge. These visors feature a durable scratch resistant 2mm thick acrylic and a low profile...Allows fresh air ventilation when raining without interior or vehicle occupants getting wetReduces wind noise$30.99 - $67.99
- WeatherTech® Stone and Bug DeflectorStone and Bug Deflector by WeatherTech®. Sleek and low profile, the WeatherTech® Easy-On™ Stone and Bug Deflector is aerodynamically designed to provide excellent protection against stone chips and bug stains. No drilling is...$59.95
- AVS® Aeroskin II™ Matte Black Hood ShieldAeroskin II™ Matte Black Hood Shield by AVS®. The Aeroskin II hood shield is designed to flow with the contours of your vehicle's hood, providing the ultimate protection from road hazards. Custom-molded and made in the USA, the...Custom style stands up to tough useLow profile with deflection$85.39
- Wade® Ultraguard Bug ShieldUltraguard Bug Shield by Wade®. Preserve the value of your vehicle, install the Ultraguard Bug Deflector and avoid the chipping of paint and windshield that is so difficult and expensive to fix once it has occurred. The Ultraguard...Application specific design for looks and perfect fitProtects paint and windshield from rock chips$65.88 - $80.33
- Stampede® Vigilante Low Profile Hood ProtectorVigilante Low Profile Hood Protector by Stampede®. The Vigilante Low Profile Series offers a design that accents your vehicles body lines by giving a “hood hugging” appearance. The 100 and 400 series does away with the...Quick & Easy to InstallReduce Wind Noise$46.21
Summertime is a great season for rest, sport, and travel. While it can be great to feel the sun tanning your skin when you’re lying on a beach, or to break a sweat after an intense physical workout in the sun, it can also be a nuisance to those who can’t escape its rays and heat by going inside and cooling off. One of the most affected categories is drivers. Drivers often have to spend hours each day on the road, where the heat is merciless. In times like this, the sun can prove to be a real nuisance, shining right in your eyes or giving you an unwanted tan. Various accessories are available to block its effects, but the Sierra Denali window visors provide a very unique type of protection.
At CARiD, we offer visors of several different shades, and the dark smoke visors have the unique property of blocking sun glare. However, if this is not your top priority, other visors are just as good, shielding your windows from rain, wind and other natural forces. It’s important to note that these are very compact and simple accessories that let you drive in comfort with the window open all the time. Durability and high quality are guaranteed if you choose to shop with us, your happiness is what matters to us most.
Guides & Articles
- Wind DeflectorsRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, are an underrated automotive accessory - simply because it's difficult to know just how effective they are until you experience them. However, once fitted on your car or truck, it's hard to imagine how you got along without them. Deflectors improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reducing annoying wind noise. Deflectors also allow you to drive in the rain with windows cracked for ventilation without getting wet. And when blistering hot summer days roll around, windows can be left cracked in a parking lot without being noticeable to potential thieves.
- Bug DeflectorsThe Age Old Debate: Do Bug Deflectors Work?The effectiveness of bug deflectors has been a point of contention between believers and non-believers for a long time. Some insist they work wonders, while others swear to the contrary. Because lots of testimonials supporting both points of view float around the internet and through word of mouth, deciding what to believe can be difficult. Before doing that, it's important to understand the thinking behind bug deflector designs.
- Sunroof VisorsSunroof Visors Let You Enjoy Fresh Air No Matter The WeatherAccording to recent statistics, over half of new vehicles sold in the United States are equipped with a factory "sunroof", "moonroof", "panorama roof", or similarly-named panel which allows part of a vehicle's roof to slide open. It wouldn't be a stretch to say almost 9 million cars and trucks leave factories so equipped each year. And the reason for their popularity is simple - sunroofs are great! They make it possible to enjoy fresh air, warm sun, and cool breezes right by our heads while driving our four-door sedans, SUVs, and minivans. We get a taste of the convertible life without giving up 98% of the practicality we need every day. At the dealership, most buyers see a sunroof option on the checklist and immediately envision blissfully taking in all the joys of Mother Nature while driving their future car. Mentally, the forecast is sunshine with no rain - a powerful enough thought to make the extra cost of a sunroof seem well worthwhile.
- Wind DeflectorsHow To Install Rain Guards | In-Channel And Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reduce annoying wind noise, shield you from rain spray, and allow windows to be left cracked in a parking lot without giving notice to potential thieves. Going forward, we'll refer to them as "deflectors" in this article.
- Wind DeflectorsRear Window Deflectors | Made To Shade Your Truck’s Back GlassHave you ever driven your pickup truck and found that the sun glare coming from the rear window is a real nuisance? It's difficult to block the sunlight from streaming through that location, especially given that your vehicle manufacturer was not thoughtful enough to provide fold-down visors for the rear window area. You could fashion and install some kind of curtain, but that would only create a greater nuisance by blocking rear vision.
- Wind DeflectorsDo Rain Guards Really Work?If the air conditioning system in your car no longer blows cold air because performing costly repairs isn't feasible, you've probably become familiar with the cooling off method some describe as "460 Air Conditioning" - signifying 4 windows down at 60 miles per hour. You play around with just how much to open each window in order to create a balance that maximizes crosswind and minimizes unpleasant, ear-popping buffeting inside the cabin. But no matter how hard you try, you and your hair still end up disheveled. Hopefully you're not going to a place where that matters.
- Covercraft® Custom Cab Area Cover$162.00 - $585.00
GMC Sierra Denali Wind Deflectors Reviews
2002 GMC Yukon Denali