GMC Sierra Brakes, Pads, Rotors
The Sierra is as comfortable to drive as most sedans and it has the ability to deal with the cargo you need to transport so you spend a lot of time in it. Of course, you need it to be running at its best every time you drive it so you’re looking for the right performance upgrades and you’ve come to the right place! We have everything you need to get the perfect performance improvements and our GMC Sierra brakes, pads and rotors are probably the most important upgrades you’ll ever find!
Your brakes are the most important part of your car and getting the right ones can save you in an emergency and save you money in maintenance costs. We have a wide range of parts using modern technologies so they’re suited to different purposes including just adding some modern touches to an older set of brakes or completely overhauling them to deal with the power your upgraded vehicle is putting onto the road. We know that you want the best quality so we stock the best brands like Brembo, EBC and Hawk which means you benefit from their years of experience without spending a fortune!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 2 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- BAER® - AlumaSport Series Brake SystemStarting at: $1,295.00$1,295.00
- BREMBO® - GT Series Cross Drilled Custom Painted Brake KitStarting at: $4,003.20$4,003.20
- PowerStop® - 1-Click Extreme Truck and Tow Brake KitStarting at: $250.60$250.60
- Wilwood® - W4A 4-Pistons Rear Caliper Starting at: $452.71$452.71
- EBC® - Ultimax OE Replacement Brake PadsStarting at: $43.00$43.00
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Brake PadsStarting at: $46.20$46.20
- DBA® - Street Series™ XGold Drilled and Slotted Front RotorStarting at: $128.26$128.26
- HAWK® - Light Truck and SUV Brake PadsStarting at: $91.75$91.75
- BREMBO® - GT Series Slotted Brake KitStarting at: $4,795.20$4,795.20
- BAER® - Extreme Brake SystemStarting at: $3,195.00$3,195.00
"It was worth the investment and definitely better than the original brakes. I have 22" rims on my pick-up truck and I carry tools in the bed at all times. I feel more confident in braking, now that I put them on."
"Baer makes some of the best quality brakes on the market. I recently installed AlumaSport brake system with 1-piece slotted and cross-drilled rotors. Results are excellent. I'm driving with comfort and feel my car no matter the situation. Great price, easy installation and high quality combined with fast shipping are the reasons to choose Baer Brakes. I highly recommend."