GMC Safari Trailer Hitches
If you and five of your friends need to get away over the weekend to some mountain cabin or to a campsite in the woods, then you need to consider moving with a GMC Safari. This minivan is spacious, has great cabin styling and ample legroom for all passengers. You will obviously require a trailer to haul your boat or camping gear up to your destination. A trailer hitch from CARiD is required to hitch your vehicle to the trailer. GMC Safari trailer hitches are available in all kind of sizes. Depending on your car’s towing capacity, you need to select a trailer hitch that will meet all your needs without considering the need to hire another car. You also need to consider weight distribution on the trailer. Improper load distribution has been the cause of many unfortunate incidences involving towed trailers. Weight carrying hitches require an equalization hitch to ensure proper load distribution up to the front axle. Weight distribution hitches on the other hand need no such interventions. They are equipped with a spring back mechanism to aid proper weight distribution.
The GMC Safari trailer hitches at CARiD are made by the best brands in the business. They are renowned for their high quality products and customer service. In addition, these products come with a limited lifetime warranty guaranteeing against defects in quality and workmanship. They are designed using sophisticated techniques to guarantee precision and safety. They are a fully welded construction offering precise fitment for specific makes and models. No drilling action is required. The trailer hitch is designed to bolt right into your vehicle. Furthermore, CARiD carries accessories to aid the successful installation of the product. Trailer hitches are not susceptible to rusting. They are each given a treated, powder coating to prevent the harmful effects of corrosion.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 1 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Reese® 44010 - Class 3 / 4 Professional Rear Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver Opening (300/3500 Weight Capacity, 600/6000 with Weight Distributing)Starting at: $233.55$233.55
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $25.69$25.69
- Eurosport Daytona® - GMC Logo on Pink Camouflage Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- DefenderWorx® - GMC Style Black Hitch CoverStarting at: $54.73$54.73
- Autogold® - Brushed Hitch Cover with GMC LogoStarting at: $57.62$57.62
- Bolt Lock® - Trailer Hitch Pin LockStarting at: $29.99$29.99
- Pro Series® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $175.63$175.63
- Bully® - Chrome Hitch Cover with GMC LogoStarting at: $28.06$28.06
- DWD® - Hitch Cover with GMC LogoStarting at: $24.93$24.93
- Draw-Tite® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $189.18$189.18
Posted by Don F.
"The lights came with everything I needed, plus, to complete the job. I backed into the edge of the ramp as I was backing my boat into the lake and smashed the tail light to pieces. I replaced it with one of the new ones that came in the kit and have a replacement in case I do it again. Very easy to install."