The GMC Jimmy is a 4X4 sport utility vehicle that comes in both two and four-door body styles with a wide range of trim levels. It offers a family-friendly functionality, capable off-road performance, and a truck-like feeling of toughness and reliability. Jimmy’s versatility makes it ideal for any occasion, whether it’s daily driving, vacationing, or a just a trip to a home improvement store – its spacious cargo compartment can accommodate most of your needs. The SLT trim package has got all the bells and whistles, including cushy leather seating, and a plethora of luxurious features to allow you ride in greater style and comfort.
To improve your Jimmy’s versatility and maximize its load-carrying capacity, at CARiD we offer a full assortment of premium-quality GMC Jimmy bed accessories and cargo managing tools. Without breaking your budget, it is possible to customize, add more function and protection to your SUV. We’ve got everything to turn your Jimmy into a serious hauling machine, even such insignificant yet useful accessory as the LED strip light that will help you effectively illuminate inside of your cargo compartment. With CARiD, it is always a worry-free shopping experience since our full selection of GMC Jimmy bed accessories is backed by the solid manufacturer’s warranty.We hold a broad range of options from the automotive industry giants such as TruXedo, and other brands to rely on with a light heart.
- Lund® Contender™ Single Lid Crossover Tool BoxUniversal Opp Storage Box by Lund® Aluminum, Black. If you’re looking for large capacity, durable and secure storage for your pickup bed, at a value price, then your search is over. Whether it’s groceries or tools, the thick...Secure, economical truck bed storageThick diamond plate aluminum with 3-piece box construction and fully welded seams$267.15 - $307.83
- Lund® Challenger™ Single Lid Crossover Tool BoxChallenger™ Single Lid Crossover Tool Box by Lund® Aluminum, Bright. The Challenger is Lund’s most advanced construction grade tool box, with features not found on lesser boxes, like the patented foam injected lid for increased...Premium construction grade truck bed storageThick wall diamond plate aluminum construction that will never peel, pit, or rust$25.51 - $531.05
- Lund® Ultima™ Dual Lid Gull Wing Crossover Tool BoxUltima™ Dual Lid Gull Wing Crossover Tool Box by Lund® A: 70.13"; B: 20.50"; C: 14.00"; D: 8.75"; E: 61.50"; F: 18.00", Aluminum. The Ultima is a heavy-duty storage box that’s right for any task, whether it’s hauling tools or...Premium heavy-duty truck bed storageThick diamond plate aluminum construction that will never peel, pit, or rust$25.51 - $503.96
- Lumen® LED Tailgate Light BarUniversal LED Tailgate Light Bar by Lumen®. Want unique, eye-catching looks that will also increase your driving safety? You get both with a Lumen LED Tailgate Light Bar. Available in 49” and 60” lengths, this sturdy,...LEDs display running lights, turn signals, brake lights, and reverse lightsWorks in conjunction with truck’s factory lighting$109.00 - $119.00
- Putco® 15" Mini Tailgate LED Light BarUniversal 15" Mini Tailgate LED Light Bar by Putco®. Made of water-resistant polycarbonate, Putco LED 3rd brake lights are distinguished by high durability. A reflective coating of the interior lens provides brighter beam.Installs in minutes using supplied 3M tape or mounting screws for a secure installation!Can be used with towing/hitch packages - no wiring required if you have a hitch!$85.99 - $102.99
- Putco® SwitchBlade LED Tailgate Light BarUniversal SwitchBlade LED Tailgate Light Bar by Putco®. This tailgate light bar operates with running lights, brake lights, reverse light and turn signals. It is custom designed to fit all full-size trucks and includes 4-prong...High Power COB LEDsBrilliant and defining LED light output in red,amber and white$167.99 - $197.99
- PlasmaGlow® FireStorm Scanning LED Tailgate BarUniversal FireStorm Scanning LED Tailgate Bar by PlasmaGlow®. This newest generation Plasmaglow LED Tailgate Bar is microprocessor controlled and features red or amber sequential scanning LEDs for your turn signals, red LEDs for...Works in conjunction with factory signalsAdds custom style and safety$180.43 - $213.75
- Recon® Tailgate BarUniversal Tailgate Bar by Recon®. All Recon Tailgate LED Light Bars use new cutting-edge 3mm diode LED technology unlike the small dim SMD-type LEDs found on all the inferior competitive knock-off's currently available in the market.Universal fitment for nearly every pick-up truck & SUV sold in the U.S.Plug & play installation - Plugs directly into a standard flat 4-pin trailer light connector$87.84 - $146.43
- PlasmaGlow® Night Raider Scanning LED Tailgate BarUniversal Night Raider Scanning LED Tailgate Bar by PlasmaGlow®. Give your truck the latest in custom lighting and increase your driving safety at the same time! These LED lights will illuminate when your running lights, turn...Works in conjunction with factory signalsAdds custom style and safety$180.43 - $213.76
- PlasmaGlow® Fire and Ice LED Tailgate BarUniversal Fire and Ice LED Tailgate Bar by PlasmaGlow®. Add custom LED lighting to your truck and improve your driving safety at the same time. This LED tailgate bar illuminates when your running lights, turn signals, brake lights...Works in conjunction with factory signalsAdds custom style and safety$46.03 - $131.54
- PlasmaGlow® HotLinez LED Tailgate BarUniversal HotLinez LED Tailgate Bar by PlasmaGlow®. Add custom LED lighting to your truck and improve your driving safety at the same time. This LED tailgate bar illuminates when your turn signals, running lights, brake lights or...Works in conjunction with factory lightsAdds custom style and safety$45.06 - $114.57
- Oracle Lighting® Tailgate LED Light BarUniversal Tailgate LED Light Bar by Oracle Lighting®. The ORACLE Truck LED Light Bar is a High Intensity LED Module that attaches to the rear bumper of a truck. Used as a 3rd brake light, night-time driving light, reverse light,...Functions: LED Brake, LED Turn Signal, and White LED Reverse Light.Aluminum Construction for Excellent Durability$44.62 - $106.20
- IPCW® LED Tailgate Light BarUniversal LED Tailgate Light Bar by IPCW®, 1 Piece. Add some holiday dazzle to your vehicle with this spectacular part. Running the entire length of your tailgate, the bar gives an impressive light show to everyone who is lucky to...Gives your vehicle an eye-catching lookSyncs with your signal lights in a drop-dead display$39.44 - $57.18
- Spyder® LED Tailgate Light BarUniversal LED Tailgate Light Bar by Spyder®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Spyder will last a...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$49.90 - $66.90
- IPCW® Tailgate Handle RelocatorTailgate Handle Relocator by IPCW®. When the moment comes to finish the look of your truck’s rear end, search no further than this wonderful upgrade. The part allows you to easily relocate your handle to the inside of your...Gives a smooth appearance to the rear of your truckRelocates a handle to the inside of the tailgate$63.83
Guides & Articles
- Bed AccessoriesBed Mat, Bed Liner, Bed Coating | Which One is Better for My Pickup Bed?If you carry heavy objects, sharp-edged debris, branches, lumber, rubble, and equipment in your pickup truck regularly, you know it doesn't take much for this kind of cargo to leave scratches and gouges on the painted metal surface of your bed floor and walls. Odds are you've experienced this. No matter how gingerly you place items in your bed and tie them down, the unexpected panic stop that always comes up sooner or later still manages to create chaos as things shift around. Maybe you've even felt and heard a dreaded thump behind your seat after heavier items broke free and slid forward hard - leaving a noticeable dent in your bed wall. While these are problems inherent with any metal bed floor, there is a better way to carry cargo while keeping your pickup bed looking good.
- Bed AccessoriesHow Can I Carry More Stuff in My Pickup Bed?Whether you use your pickup for work or for recreation, carrying a lot of equipment, tools, and gear means you're potentially prepared for a range of situations. But if you can't find exactly what you need and extract it from your truck's cargo area in a timely manner, you're really not as prepared as you think. Consider the last time you couldn't find something in your truck. Maybe a search through the entire vehicle was necessary in order to be sure the item wasn't in the truck before beginning a search somewhere else. How much time did that take? And how was your stress level afterward? Or maybe, perish the thought, you had to buy a new tool to replace one you couldn't find but knew wasn't actually lost for good.
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Bed Accessories5th Wheel Tailgates Give You Clearance And AerodynamicsIf you own a pickup with a 5th wheel towing hitch installed in the pickup bed, then you know you need to lower your tailgate whenever you are connecting or disconnecting the trailer from the hitch. If you forget to lower the tailgate? You're buying a replacement.
- Bed AccessoriesTypes of Truck Bed Tool BoxesPickup trucks are designed to be very practical, but there’s definitely nothing pleasant about the tools rattling in a truck bed while driving. There’s as well nothing good about leaving equipment and other stuff out in the open, making it vulnerable to the extremes of weather and, even worse, theft.
- Bed AccessoriesTruck Bed Rail StylesActually, truck bed rails serve as extremely handy aftermarket add-ons and are designed for unparalleled utility and appearance. These accessories also protect a truck’s surface from dents and scratches that might occur while loading cargo on a vehicle. What’s more, the bed rails provide the ability to tie down bulky or oddly-shaped objects. Depending on the style, the bed rails can dramatically alter the look of any truck while allowing the truck owners to customize their vehicle by adding certain finishes or lights.
- Bed AccessoriesTruck Bed RackLadder rack, bed rack, pipe rack – no matter how you choose to call it, this accessory is definitely a very useful and valuable aftermarket product one can ever imagine. This is especially true for carpenters, landscapers, plumbers, contractors, and other pros who use racks for whatever reason (e.g., for hauling tools, equipment, and cargo to the job site and from there, etc.) Same as any other piece of the latest job equipment, a bed rack has to perform the required job, and it’s design should keep pace with modern technology; otherwise, it’s off to the scrap heap.