The GMC Jimmy is a 4X4 sport utility vehicle that comes in both two and four-door body styles with a wide range of trim levels. It offers a family-friendly functionality, capable off-road performance, and a truck-like feeling of toughness and reliability. Jimmy’s versatility makes it ideal for any occasion, whether it’s daily driving, vacationing, or a just a trip to a home improvement store – its spacious cargo compartment can accommodate most of your needs. The SLT trim package has got all the bells and whistles, including cushy leather seating, and a plethora of luxurious features to allow you ride in greater style and comfort.
To improve your Jimmy’s versatility and maximize its load-carrying capacity, at CARiD we offer a full assortment of premium-quality GMC Jimmy bed accessories and cargo managing tools. Without breaking your budget, it is possible to customize, add more function and protection to your SUV. We’ve got everything to turn your Jimmy into a serious hauling machine, even such insignificant yet useful accessory as the LED strip light that will help you effectively illuminate inside of your cargo compartment. With CARiD, it is always a worry-free shopping experience since our full selection of GMC Jimmy bed accessories is backed by the solid manufacturer’s warranty.We hold a broad range of options from the automotive industry giants such as TruXedo, and other brands to rely on with a light heart.
- Lund® Ultima Dual Lid Gull Wing Crossover Tool BoxUltima Dual Lid Gull Wing Crossover Tool Box by Lund A: 70.13"; B: 20.50"; C: 14.00"; D: 8.75"; E: 61.50"; F: 18.00", Aluminum.$379.93 - $503.96
- Lund® Contender Single Lid Crossover Tool BoxUniversal Opp Storage Box by Lund Aluminum, Black.$267.15 - $307.83
- Lund® Challenger Single Lid Crossover Tool BoxChallenger Single Lid Crossover Tool Box by Lund Aluminum, Bright.$431.27 - $531.05
- IPCW® Tailgate Handle RelocatorTailgate Handle Relocator by IPCW. When the moment comes to finish the look of your trucks rear end, search no further than this wonderful upgrade. The part allows you to easily relocate your handle to the inside of your tailgate,...$63.83
- Lund® Challenger Single Lid Crossover Tool Box (5350)Challenger Single Lid Crossover Tool Box (5350) by Lund. A: 60.25"; B: 20.50"; C: 14.00"; D: 8.75"; E: 51.50"; F: 18.00", Aluminum, Bright. The Challenger is Lunds most advanced construction grade tool box, with features not found...$431.27
- Lund® Challenger Single Lid Crossover Tool Box (5350SB)Challenger Single Lid Crossover Tool Box (5350SB) by Lund. A: 60.25"; B: 20.50"; C: 14.00"; D: 8.75"; E: 42.44"; F: 18.00"; G: 4.13", Aluminum, Bright. The Challenger is Lunds most advanced construction grade tool box, with features...$431.27
- Lund® Ultima Single Lid Crossover Tool Box (9200)Ultima Single Lid Crossover Tool Box (9200) by Lund. A: 60.25"; B: 20.50"; C: 14.00"; D: 8.75"; E: 51.50"; F: 18.00", Aluminum, Bright. The Ultima is a heavy-duty storage box thats right for any task, whether its hauling tools or...$379.93
- Lund® Ultima Dual Lid Gull Wing Crossover Tool Box (9250)Ultima Dual Lid Gull Wing Crossover Tool Box (9250) by Lund. A: 60.13"; B: 20.50"; C: 14.00"; D: 8.75"; E: 51.50"; F: 18.00", Aluminum, Bright. The Ultima is a heavy-duty storage box thats right for any task, whether its hauling...$379.93
- Lund® Contender Single Lid Crossover Tool Box (111002)Contender Single Lid Crossover Tool Box by Lund. A: 60.50"; B: 17.38"; C: 12.38"; D: 8.00"; E: 51.63"; F: 16.75", Aluminum, Bright. If youre looking for large capacity, durable and secure storage for your pickup bed, at a value...$307.83
- Putco® 60" SwitchBlade LED Tailgate Light Bar (91009-60)Universal 60" SwitchBlade LED Tailgate Light Bar by Putco. This tailgate light bar operates with running lights, brake lights, reverse light and turn signals. It is custom designed to fit all full-size trucks and includes 4-prong...High Power COB LEDsBrilliant and defining LED light output in red,amber and white$197.99
- IPCW® Tailgate Handle Relocator (CWR-T94S10)Tailgate Handle Relocator by IPCW, 1 Piece. When the moment comes to finish the look of your trucks rear end, search no further than this wonderful upgrade. The part allows you to easily relocate your handle to the inside of your...$63.83
- ACDelco® Professional Trunk Lock (D1458F)Professional Trunk Lock by ACDelco. Rear Window, Rear Hatch. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle,...$22.95
- Yakima® SUP Brah Tie-Down System (8004060)Universal SUP Brah Tie-Down System by Yakima. This handy, inexpensive tie-down system allows the nose and tail of surfboards, SUPs (Stand Up Paddleboards) or any other watercraft without convenient tie-down points to be secured to...$20.25
- Keeper® Quik-Cap Cargo Cap Tonneau Cover (09811)Quik-Cap Cargo Cap, Tonneau Cover by Keeper. Fits All 6-1/2' Truck Beds. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this...$66.27
- Putco® Tailgate LED Light Bar (90009-48)Universal Tailgate LED Light Bar (90009-48) by Putco. Manufactured to be super-bright using LED technology, custom-made fender marker lights give your vehicle refreshed stylish look and better visibility on the road.$114.99
Guides & Articles
- Bed AccessoriesBed Mat, Bed Liner, Bed Coating | Which One is Better for My Pickup Bed?If you carry heavy objects, sharp-edged debris, branches, lumber, rubble, and equipment in your pickup truck regularly, you know it doesn't take much for this kind of cargo to leave scratches and gouges on the painted metal surface of your bed floor and walls. Odds are you've experienced this. No matter how gingerly you place items in your bed and tie them down, the unexpected panic stop that always comes up sooner or later still manages to create chaos as things shift around. Maybe you've even felt and heard a dreaded thump behind your seat after heavier items broke free and slid forward hard - leaving a noticeable dent in your bed wall. While these are problems inherent with any metal bed floor, there is a better way to carry cargo while keeping your pickup bed looking good.
- Bed AccessoriesHow Can I Carry More Stuff in My Pickup Bed?Whether you use your pickup for work or for recreation, carrying a lot of equipment, tools, and gear means you're potentially prepared for a range of situations. But if you can't find exactly what you need and extract it from your truck's cargo area in a timely manner, you're really not as prepared as you think. Consider the last time you couldn't find something in your truck. Maybe a search through the entire vehicle was necessary in order to be sure the item wasn't in the truck before beginning a search somewhere else. How much time did that take? And how was your stress level afterward? Or maybe, perish the thought, you had to buy a new tool to replace one you couldn't find but knew wasn't actually lost for good.
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Bed Accessories5th Wheel Tailgates Give You Clearance And AerodynamicsIf you own a pickup with a 5th wheel towing hitch installed in the pickup bed, then you know you need to lower your tailgate whenever you are connecting or disconnecting the trailer from the hitch. If you forget to lower the tailgate? You're buying a replacement.
- Bed AccessoriesTypes of Truck Bed Tool BoxesPickup trucks are designed to be very practical, but there’s definitely nothing pleasant about the tools rattling in a truck bed while driving. There’s as well nothing good about leaving equipment and other stuff out in the open, making it vulnerable to the extremes of weather and, even worse, theft.
- Bed AccessoriesTruck Bed Rail StylesActually, truck bed rails serve as extremely handy aftermarket add-ons and are designed for unparalleled utility and appearance. These accessories also protect a truck’s surface from dents and scratches that might occur while loading cargo on a vehicle. What’s more, the bed rails provide the ability to tie down bulky or oddly-shaped objects. Depending on the style, the bed rails can dramatically alter the look of any truck while allowing the truck owners to customize their vehicle by adding certain finishes or lights.
- Bed AccessoriesTruck Bed RackLadder rack, bed rack, pipe rack – no matter how you choose to call it, this accessory is definitely a very useful and valuable aftermarket product one can ever imagine. This is especially true for carpenters, landscapers, plumbers, contractors, and other pros who use racks for whatever reason (e.g., for hauling tools, equipment, and cargo to the job site and from there, etc.) Same as any other piece of the latest job equipment, a bed rack has to perform the required job, and it’s design should keep pace with modern technology; otherwise, it’s off to the scrap heap.