- ACCELERA® AT$86.58 - $107.95
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK H/T$88.50 - $129.78
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V1$154.08 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® CAPITOL A/T$102.60 - $162.50
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.51 - $357.64
- COOPER® COBRA RADIAL G/T$97.65 - $158.26
- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8$102.44 - $282.17
About GMC Jimmy Tires
The GMC Jimmy, with its sturdy looks and competent performance, is a great SUV to own. In fact, it is counted amongst some of the most efficient and comfortable cars of its time. If you own this car, then you must be still enjoying long and comfortable drives in it. If you love your car and want it to take you on long rides for years to come, then make sure you are taking good care of it. Besides the engine and other parts, you should be particularly conscious about the condition of your tires, as these are part of the main parts of the car, on which the vehicle runs and takes you to different places quickly and comfortably. It is essential to have good tires because it not only provides a comfortable and smooth driving experience, but is essential for the safety of the passengers as well. Therefore you should check the condition of the tire and also check pressure with TPMS sensors from time to time. Whenever you notice any damage or worn-out threads, you should consider buying new tires for your car without any delay.
Although car tires are widely available in the local markets, most people at present times prefer to buy them online because of availability of more choices, along with competitive prices. If you too want to buy GMC Jimmy tires online, then CARiD is one of the best places to make your purchase from. Whatever type of tires you are looking to buy and whatever the brand - Bridgestone, Goodyear or any other - you will find it all at the same place and at the best possible prices. Therefore, if you want to buy the best tires for your car without any hassle and at the same time save your time, money and efforts, then visit carid.com and place your order online.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.