Nowadays, it can be said that cars compete with dogs for the title of a man's best friend. It is cars that take us to work, to buy food, to get help, etc. Without them, we would be practically powerless - unable to get to where we need to go. Automobiles have really done a lot for humans. Now it's our turn to return the favor. We can do this by taking care of our vehicles the best we can and equipping them with the best parts on the market. The tail lights are one part that should definitely be upgraded.
The tail lights the GMC's are fitted with at the factory are the standard dull incandescent lights. They are plain, boring, and a thing of the past. Fortunately, the LED lighting has been invented to take their place. Not only are they much brighter than the original bulbs, but they are also a great deal more efficient . They consume less power than the incandescent light bulbs and have a much longer lifespan. If you upgrade to GMC Jimmy LED tail lights, chances are that you will never have to replace them ever again. And even if you do, you will notice how easy the whole replacement process is. You can do it all with your own hands in the comfort of your own garage, without any help from a mechanic.
- Spyder® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Spyder®, 1 Pair. Replace your boring monochromatic tail lights with these bolt-on LED Tail Lights, and give your vehicle an exclusive look like nothing else on the road. The interesting detail is just visible...$30.95 - $756.95
- Spec-D® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Spec-D®, 1 Pair. Stock monochromatic tail lights are boring and make your car or truck indistinguishable from others of the same model. These LED Tail Lights will give your vehicle a unique, distinctive look...$33.05 - $462.58
- TYC® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by TYC®. Whenever you're on the road, you rely on your tail lights to show other drivers whether you're about to stop or turn. Because non-functional tail lights endanger you and your passengers, do...$4.48 - $359.67
- IPCW® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by IPCW®, 1 Pair. Especially for those drivers who are bored of their monochromatic tail lights and want to change them into something more appealing and effective, these are the right parts to go with. These...$61.93 - $460.13
- Replace® Factory Tail LightsFactory Tail Lights by Replace®. You need your tail lights to be functional for safe driving, so your vehicle and brake lights/turn signals can be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with a damaged or non-functional tail light and...$12.87 - $862.63
- Spyder® LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by Spyder®, 1 Pair. Replace your boring monochromatic tail lights with these bolt-on LED Tail Lights, and give your vehicle an exclusive look like nothing else on the road. The interesting detail is just visible...$82.54 - $756.95
- Spec-D® LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by Spec-D®, 1 Pair. Stock monochromatic tail lights are boring and make your car or truck indistinguishable from others of the same model. These LED Tail Lights will give your vehicle a unique, distinctive look like...$39.65 - $462.58
- Dorman® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Dorman®. Dorman comprehensive line lighting components includes headlights, side marker lights, tail lights and more! All lighting components are direct replacements for a proper fit.$11.62 - $336.42
- Sherman® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Sherman®. Drive safely day and night, under any weather conditions with factory replacement tail lights by Sherman. They're manufactured to exact OEM specs to provide a direct fit and ensure OE...$9.13 - $386.10
- Spec-D® Euro Tail LightsEuro Tail Lights by Spec-D®, 1 Pair. Stock monochromatic tail lights are boring and make your car or truck indistinguishable from others of the same model. These Euro Tail Lights will give your vehicle a unique, distinctive look...$33.05 - $237.90
- Spyder® Euro Tail LightsEuro Tail Lights by Spyder®, 1 Pair. Replace your boring monochromatic tail lights with these bolt-on Euro Tail Lights, and give your vehicle an exclusive look like nothing else on the road. The interesting detail and unique light...$30.95 - $340.16
- Eagle® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Eagle®. Eagle replacement tail lights are designed to provide safe driving during the night and under low visibility conditions. With their durable construction, Eagle lights are highly resistant...$11.04 - $445.45
- Dorman® Factory Replacement 3rd Brake LightFactory Replacement 3rd Brake Light by Dorman®. If you're searching for a bright 3rd brake light, this product is what you need. It has been re-engineered with new LED bulbs that provide up to ten times more brightness than...$21.82 - $201.39
- IPCW® Euro Tail LightsEuro Tail Lights by IPCW®, 1 Pair. Especially for those drivers who are bored of their monochromatic tail lights and want to change them into something more appealing and effective, these are the right parts to go with. These...$61.93 - $312.25
- Anzo® Euro Tail LightsEuro Tail Lights by Anzo®. The simplest way to make your vehicle look gorgeous and unique is to replace the stock lighting units with exclusive custom ones. To do the trick, look no further than these eye-popping Anzo tail lights...$36.38 - $286.67
Guides & Articles
- Automotive LightingCan I Still Get Factory-Style Tail Lamps For My Car Or Truck?While we love the idea of customizing every corner of our vehicles, we also know that we sometimes face constraints, whether they be logistical, practical, or financial. Custom tail lamps? Sure, there are plenty of choices out there - the reality is that your particular situation may force you to consider a factory-style tail lamp. And in doing so, you may be thinking "dealer" or "salvage yard".
- Automotive LightingWhat Are The Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Automotive LightingLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- Automotive LightingWhat do I Need to Know About Installing LED Bulbs into my Car?When you decide to install LED bulbs into you car, you need to know the right size and select the desired color. Next thing to know is that most vehicles use a Thermal Flasher unit to control their Turn Signals. Most Thermal Flasher units are generally not compatible with LED lights without a resistor installed with them. Why you Ask?
- Automotive LightingWhat Choices do I Have for Tail Lights?There is an ever increasing range of taillights available, thanks to the rapid development of modern lighting technology and to changes in the legal requirements for automotive lighting. There have never been these many options for taillights, and it has never been easier to create a completely unique lighting signature for a custom vehicle.
- Automotive LightingAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Automotive LightingHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
- A1 Cardone® Remanufactured Cruise Control Module$63.84 - $70.87
GMC Jimmy Custom & Factory Tail Lights Reviews
- Related GMC Jimmy Pages
- GMC Jimmy Models
- Jimmy Base Tail Lights
- Jimmy Diamond Edition Tail Lights
- Jimmy Envoy Tail Lights
- Jimmy High Sierra Tail Lights
- Jimmy SL Tail Lights
- Jimmy SLE Tail Lights
- Jimmy SLS Tail Lights
- Jimmy SLT Tail Lights
- Jimmy Sierra Classic Tail Lights
- Jimmy Sierra Grande Tail Lights
- Jimmy Silverado Tail Lights
- Jimmy Street Coupe Tail Lights
- S15 Jimmy Base Tail Lights
- S15 Jimmy Gypsy Tail Lights
- S15 Jimmy High Country Tail Lights
- S15 Jimmy High Sierra Tail Lights
- S15 Jimmy SLE Tail Lights
- S15 Jimmy SLS Tail Lights
- S15 Jimmy SLT Tail Lights
- S15 Jimmy Sierra Classic Tail Lights
- S15 Jimmy Timberline Tail Lights