Has your wife ever complained that you spend more time with your GMC Jimmy than with her? Then it is little wonder that some people say that a car can be equated with a lover . In pursuit of an outgoing youth, your wife is ready to sit the whole day in a beauty shop. Whereas her cosmetics bag just bursts out of all the lotions, mascaras and lipsticks. Let’s make a facelift for your GMC Jimmy and put some make-up too. The result from this treatment will last not for one day or one evening but a longer time. We reckon that with Grille Guards your vehicle will get a more toned up and dynamic appearance. Why Grille Guards? Firstly, it will be noticed by everyone at once. Secondly, it will make “the face” of your car catchier and more attractive. Thereby, you can kill two birds with one stone.
Where is this car “beauty shop” located? Right here, at CARiD.com. We are not indifferent to wishes of our customers and always do everything possible to achieve our goals. After this rejuvenation treatment both your wife and your car will look irresistible.
- SteelCraft® Grille GuardGrille Guard by SteelCraft. The SteelCraft design is adapted to each application, providing an OEM accessory look that universal grille guards cannot achieve. They offer both real protection and elegance. Easy bolt-on installation.$259.55 - $496.02
- Black Horse® Grille GuardGrille Guard by Black Horse Off Road. Push through the wildest terrain with this tough-as-nails grille guard that tells the world that you mean business. Built from a sturdy material, the part offers the finest protection and does...$380.00 - $770.00
- Ranch Hand® Legend Series Grille GuardThe Ranch Hand Legend Grille Guard is the icon of the vehicle protection aftermarket industry. The quality and the style of the Ranch Hand Legend Grille Guard is unmatched. You need the peace of mind that when you are out on the...$499.00 - $549.00
- Westin® 2" Safari Light Bull Bar2" Safari Light Bull Bar by Westin. The Safari Light Bar transforms the look of compact, mid-size trucks and SUVs, giving them rugged, but not overpowering countenance. Available in polished stainless steel and in mild steel with...$122.87 - $236.52
- Black Horse® Bull BarBull Bar by Black Horse Off Road. If you want to enhance your vehicle's front-end protection and add a perfect finishing touch to its exterior, go with this great bull bar. The part is constructed of heavy-duty steel tubing to...$280.00 - $320.00
- SteelCraft® 3" Bull Bar3" Bull Bar by SteelCraft. This is a bull bar that offers both real protection and elegance. The removable skid plate prevents damage to sensitive parts of the engine and transmission. The bar provides a convenient pre-drilled mount...$166.03 - $201.55
- Westin® Molded Polymer Running BoardsMolded Polymer Running Boards by Westin, 1 Pair. These straight step style designs are available in universal lengths. Molded Running Boards feature a one-piece construction on an extruded aluminum base. The step area has grooves...$234.16 - $302.98
- Westin® Sure-Grip Running BoardsSure-Grip Running Boards by Westin, 1 Pair. The Sure-Grip Running Boards feature a base of extruded aluminum, covered by a slip-resistant rubber step area and with molded end-caps for a stylish, finished look. An optional Light Kit...$37.12 - $337.14
- Onki® American Runner Lighted Running BoardsAmerican Runner Lighted Running Boards by Onki, 1 Pair. These running boards offer the option of lighting for running board surfaces and the ground underneath that operates when any vehicle door is opened. Aluminum frame...$124.78 - $683.43
- Onki® Nerf BoardsNerf Boards by Onki, 1 Pair. These running boards offer the traditional look of bright metal and black rubber along with the benefits of stainless steel and aluminum construction. Some drilling is required to install, and brackets...$367.43 - $638.75
- Onki® Volcano Running BoardsVolcano Running Boards by Onki, 1 Pair. Climbing into your truck or sport utility will be safe and easy with this running boards 6.5-inch wide step framed by a 3-inch diameter steel tube for rigidity and strength. Rubber grip pads...$204.02 - $450.40
- Lund® Factory Style Running BoardsFactory Style Running Boards by Lund, 1 Pair. This product is designed to provide your car with the factory style look. The running boards are convenient steps that will help you and your passengers board your vehicle with comfort....$265.85 - $300.69
- Lund® TrailRunner Running BoardsTrailRunner Running Boards by Lund, 1 Pair. If you drive a truck or SUV in all kinds of weather, you need running boards to give you a helpful step entering and exiting your rig, especially if its lifted. But you also need boards...$202.02 - $234.49
- Westin® 3" Signature Series Round Step Bars3" Signature Series Round Step Bars by Westin, 1 Pair. The Signature Series Step Bars are designed with usability and value for money in focus. They are made in galvanized mild steel with a chrome or black powder coat finish. The...$206.86 - $406.21
- Go Rhino® 3" 4000 Series Round Side Steps3" 4000 Series Round Side Steps by Go Rhino, 1 Pair. These SideSteps offer ease of entry and exit, combined with great looks and real protection against dings and dents. The Sumatra 4000 SideSteps are specifically designed for each...$123.09 - $263.48
Guides & Articles
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Grill GuardsHow To Install a Grille Guard / Bull BarGrille guards, bull bars, push bars, and bumper guards all offer good looks and serious protection for the front of your vehicle against hard knocks found on roads and trails everywhere. One of the best things about these protective devices is even though they'll look good and keep their high-strength integrity for a long time, it only takes a very short time to install any of them. In fact, they can bolted on relatively easily, in most cases using simple hand tools.
- Off-Road AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- Grill GuardsBull Bars, Grille Guards, Push Bars | Protection Devices or Posers?Grille guards are sought-after accessories because they offer the rare combination of significantly boosting a truck's looks and adding valuable protection against front-end damage on job sites, off-road trails, and other tricky situations. Looking through the grille guard & bull bar section of our website, you'll see a variety of ways to protect the front of your vehicle. Because the expression "grille guard" has grown to encompass bull bars, brush guards, push bars, and bumper guards, we'll define these different styles and review the benefits each variation offers. Some of them span just the center area of your vehicle's front fascia, while others reach all the way from corner to corner.