This SUV has the ability to shine with the same “show car” look all the hot imports boast and CARiD is here to make it easy. In our selection of GMC Envoy Projector Headlights you have first crack at the exotic color and radiance that sets your machine apart. Choose from GMC Envoy Projector Headlights in Crystal Clear, JDM Black, and more. All of our GMC Envoy Halo Headlights are designed by the experts and provide a precise OEM fit. GMC Envoy Headlights come in pairs and arrive ready for a “plug & play” installation – no tangled wires or putting together components. If you’ve thought about bypassing your OEM headlights for a pair of more stylish and colorful GMC Envoy Halo Headlights, you’re in the right place. Our inventory of GMC Envoy Headlights is crammed with elite-quality options that deliver on the modern, edgy presence you’re going for along with the richer, fuller beam that makes a difference. Intrigued? Click on your Model Year above to find out more!
- Replace® Factory HeadlightsFactory Headlights by Replace.$19.30 - $1,479.36
- TYC® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by TYC.$19.87 - $872.45
- Dorman® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by Dorman. Dorman comprehensive line lighting components includes headlights, side marker lights, tail lights and more! All lighting components are direct replacements for a proper fit.$16.61 - $910.42
- Sherman® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by Sherman. Don't risk your safety by driving with non-functional or damaged headlights. Replace them with Sherman headlights built to OEM specifications to provide a direct fit along with factory-like...$33.48 - $867.64
- K-Metal® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlight by K-Metal. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your passengers...$29.25 - $2,863.13
- Eagle® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by Eagle. Go with these high quality replacement lights to improve your visibility and feel safe on the road. Each and every light is meticulously designed for a perfect fit to ensure durability and...$19.53 - $654.18
- Maxzone® Replacement HeadlightsReplacement Headlights by Maxzone. When you need a headlight bulb or a headlight bulb, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and poor...$24.30 - $897.10
- CG® Euro HeadlightsEuro Headlights by CG, 1 Pair.$77.94 - $272.18
- CG® Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by CG, 1 Pair.$77.94 - $675.00
- Replace® Factory Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights by Replace.$9.78 - $338.72
- TYC® Factory Replacement Corner LightsFactory Replacement Corner Lights by TYC.$4.48 - $59.74
- Dorman® Replacement Turn Signal LightsReplacement Turn Signal Lights by Dorman. Dorman comprehensive line lighting components includes headlights, side marker lights, tail lights and more! All lighting components are direct replacements for a proper fit.$6.10 - $151.42
- Sherman® Replacement Turn Signal LightsReplacement Turn Signal Lights by Sherman. Built to meet stringent OEM criteria, Sherman turn signals and cornering lights will directly replace your factory equipment to provide OE look, fit, and function. You can always rely on...$3.36 - $172.50
- K-Metal Replacement Signal LightsReplacement Side Marker Light by K-Metal.$4.50 - $659.38
- Replace® Factory Turn Signal LightsFactory Turn Signal Lights by Replace. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, so your car can be seen by other drivers. Dont drive with a damaged or non-functional turn signal light and endanger yourself and...$1.62 - $382.76
Guides & Articles
- HeadlightsCare And Feeding Of Your Composite HeadlampsThe condition of a vehicle's headlights is probably the last thing most drivers worry about unless there's a significant problem. Yesterday's cars with sealed beam headlights required little maintenance other than to replace a round or rectangular unit when one burned out. And once a new headlight was put in, everything looked and worked like new again.
- HeadlightsHow To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a distinctive appearance that will set it apart from all the other look-alike vehicles on the road.
- HeadlightsFactors To Consider When Purchasing A Replacement Factory HeadlampWe at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have broken. Note that "factory" style headlight assemblies we sell are designed to replicate the original lamps, so you will not be considering features such as LEDs, halo rings, or projector beams. We've created this article to help ensure what you purchase is exactly right for your needs and wants.
- HeadlightsHow To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp Assembly For Your CarCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector lights, and LEDs… or they may not be. You may be asking yourself which style is the best choice for me? See our Custom and Factory Headlight Glossary for definitions and more details about each style.
- HeadlightsA Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The U.S.Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and model-specific. If a light within the assembly burns out, you replace “just” the bulb. If the unit cracks, you must purchase a replacement that fits your car and your car only.
- HeadlightsCustom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory categories, headlamps use their own terminology. For your convenience, we provide you with this list, presented in alphabetical order, and with photos to help you identify these features.
- HeadlightsWhat Are The Different Types Of Halo Headlight Rings?Ever since BMW introduced "halo" headlights to serve as daytime running lights on their 2001 5-series, rings of light encircling round headlamp bulb openings have caught on around the world as THE dramatic way to add visual Wow and stance to a vehicle's front profile. While composite headlamp assemblies became mainstream in the 1980s, it wasn't until the turn of the millennium that automakers began to style multi-faceted projector beam style bulbs within the housings.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
GMC Envoy Custom & Factory Headlights Reviews
2006 GMC Envoy