- (6)Custom Tail LightsGMC Canyon
- (8)Factory Tail LightsGMC Canyon
- (4)Fiber Optic Tail LightsGMC Canyon
- (16)LED Tail LightsGMC Canyon
- (11)Euro Tail LightsGMC Canyon
- Black Tail LightsGMC Canyon
- (6)3rd Brake LightsGMC Canyon
- (45)Tail Light BulbsGMC Canyon
- (62)Exterior LED LightsGMC Canyon
- (8)Tail Light BezelsGMC Canyon
- 3rd Brake Light CoversGMC Canyon
- Light CoversGMC Canyon
Although some may deny it, appearances matter. And first impressions do too. This is especially true on the road because a first impression is usually all you will ever get. While waiting at the traffic light, or while passing each other on the high way, drivers always check out each other’s vehicles. So, it’s up to you to make the best of those few seconds and give the other drivers something to admire and talk about. The GMC Canyon Euro tail lights will, without a doubt, make a lasting impression.
The huge variety of potential combinations of colors, shapes, and bulb arrangements that the Euro tail lights provide, will give your GMC Canyon a truly dazzling look. Especially, in comparison to the boring red plastic lenses most vehicles are equipped with. If a special bulb arrangement isn’t a necessity for you, and if all you really need are exceptionally luminescent and high quality tail lights, the GMC Canyon LED lights are for you. They are much brighter, last much longer, and are a great deal more durable that the original factory-made incandescent bulbs. If you’re worried about the replacement process – don’t be. Installation is a breeze! Any average driver who knows how to handle a screwdriver can do it.
- Spyder® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Spyder.$38.68 - $708.04
- Spyder® Euro Tail LightsEuro Tail Lights by Spyder.$38.68 - $210.92
- Spyder® Black Euro Tail LightsBlack Euro Tail Lights by Spyder.$38.68 - $210.92
- Spyder® Smoke Euro Tail LightsSmoke Euro Tail Lights by Spyder.$38.68 - $210.92
- Spyder® OEM Style Tail LightsOEM Style Tail Lights by Spyder.$28.13 - $320.70
- Spec-D® Smoke LED Tail LightsSmoke LED Tail Lights by Spec-D, 1 Pair.$96.57 - $420.53
- Spec-D® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Spec-D.$35.20 - $420.53
- Anzo® Fiber Optic LED Tail LightsFiber Optic LED Tail Lights by Anzo.$284.17 - $726.00
- Anzo® Black LED Tail LightsBlack LED Tail Lights by Anzo. Tired of your dull factory tail lights and feel a strong need to upgrade the rear of your car with something really special? Featuring far more brightness and endurance than stock bulbs, these stunning...$49.30 - $811.01
- Anzo® Euro Tail LightsEuro Tail Lights by Anzo. The simplest way to make your vehicle look gorgeous and unique is to replace the stock lighting units with exclusive custom ones. To do the trick, look no further than these eye-popping Anzo tail lights...$43.84 - $300.76
- Anzo® Black Euro Tail LightsBlack Euro Tail Lights by Anzo. The simplest way to make your vehicle look gorgeous and unique is to replace the stock lighting units with exclusive custom ones. To do the trick, look no further than these eye-popping Anzo tail...$43.84 - $300.76
- Anzo® Smoke Euro Tail LightsSmoke Euro Tail Lights by Anzo. The simplest way to make your vehicle look gorgeous and unique is to replace the stock lighting units with exclusive custom ones. To do the trick, look no further than these eye-popping Anzo tail...$43.84 - $300.76
- CG® Euro Tail LightsEuro Tail Lights by CG, 1 Pair.$27.14 - $232.50
- CG® Black Euro Tail LightsBlack Euro Tail Lights by CG, 1 Pair.$27.14 - $232.50
- CG® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by CG, 1 Pair.$27.14 - $525.00
Guides & Articles
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Tail LightsCan I Still Get Factory-Style Tail Lamps For My Car Or Truck?While we love the idea of customizing every corner of our vehicles, we also know that we sometimes face constraints, whether they be logistical, practical, or financial. Custom tail lamps? Sure, there are plenty of choices out there - the reality is that your particular situation may force you to consider a factory-style tail lamp. And in doing so, you may be thinking "dealer" or "salvage yard".
- Tail LightsWhat Are Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Tail LightsLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- Tail LightsWhat Choices do I Have for Tail Lights?There is an ever increasing range of taillights available, thanks to the rapid development of modern lighting technology and to changes in the legal requirements for automotive lighting. There have never been these many options for taillights, and it has never been easier to create a completely unique lighting signature for a custom vehicle.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Cardone® Power Window Motor$35.79 - $62.85
GMC Canyon Custom & Factory Tail Lights Reviews
2005 GMC Canyon