GMC Canyon Grills illicit the “boom effect” to the front of this hauler with striking results. Whenever it’s a truck, drivers are sometimes reluctant to add on some aftermarket fashion, especially if they use their ride for work. Not so with the Canyon. Owners of this stylish punisher frequently hook up with tasteful refinements to bring into the mix, and they almost always got after a custom GMC Canyon Grill to kick things off. Good thing we’re here! You will not find a more expansive selection in front-end decorating than at CARiD.com. When you’re on assignment trying to choose your GMC Canyon Grill, it can be a jungle out there. So many false promises. Too many imitations. We’ll give you the “A List” quality you need with the latest releases and classic options you love. This is what we do. Don’t settle for less.
- E&G Classics® "Z" Style Grille"Z" Style Grille by E&G Classics®. The "Z" Style adds more shine to your front than any other type of grille. The precision laser cut patterns in the “Z” Style grilles add a drama to your vehicle that no other grille design...Precision laser cut from mirror polish stainless steelCustom design for perfect fit to every application$58.00 - $679.00
- T-Rex® Billet GrilleBillet Grille by T-Rex®. Nothing says custom like a Billet Grille, and nobody does Billet like T-Rex. T-Rex sets the standard for Billet Grilles with their use of the finest aircraft grade aluminum, and manufacturing and quality...Available in vertical and horizontal styles, depending on applicationConstructed from aircraft quality 6061/6063 Billet Aluminum$53.62 - $710.82
- T-Rex® Torch Series Black Mesh Grille with LED LightsTorch Series Black Mesh Grille with LED Lights by T-Rex®. Combine the aggressive, forceful looks of the X-Metal series grille with the brilliant illumination of an LED light bar and you’ve got the Torch Series Black Mesh Grille...$205.16 - $2,803.03
- T-Rex® Stealth Torch Series LED Light GrilleStealth Torch Series LED Light Grille by T-Rex®. Stealth Metal grilles feature a 20% gloss black powder coating to keep the flattened appearance without the maintenance hassles of a matte finish. Now be available with black studs...The perfect blend of rugged style and practical performanceHigh powered LED lights light up the night and the trail in front of your truck$224.50 - $2,828.03
- T-Rex® Upper Class Mesh GrilleUpper Class Mesh Grille by T-Rex®. Impressive top-quality stainless steel mesh guarantee the perfect look of your vehicle's front. Hand-assembled in the USA.$69.86 - $1,828.83
- T-Rex® X-Metal Series Mesh GrilleX-Metal Series Mesh Grille by T-Rex®. Don’t talk about how tough your truck is, show ‘em with an X-Metal Grille. One look at the aggressively studded perimeter around all that heavy gauge formed woven mesh and they’ll be no...$164.44 - $2,586.54
- T-Rex® Stealth Metal Series Mesh GrilleStealth Metal Series Mesh Grille by T-Rex®. Stealth Metal grilles feature a 20% gloss black powder coating to keep the flattened appearance without the maintenance hassles of a matte finish. Now be available with black studs for a...Exclusive Stealth Metal studs around perimeter of grille frame embedded with X-Metal logoExclusive full formed woven mesh design for an eye-catching 3-dimensional appearance$189.44 - $1,485.80
- GrillCraft® BG Series Polished Billet GrilleBG-Series Polished Billet Grille by GrillCraft®. The BG-Series Billet Grilles are made from 6061 T6 Aluminum. All BG-Series grilles have a high-luster polished front face with a black baked-on powder coating finish background,...$42.45 - $311.85
- SES Trims® Custom Style GrilleCustom Style Grille by SES Trims®. Completely transform the front of your vehicle with this Custom Style Grille. The elegant style and shine will please the eye, but that’s only part of the story. Constructed of automotive-grade...Easy installationMade from automotive-grade ABS plastic$76.00 - $163.79
- RI® Replacement GrilleReplacement Grille by RI®. Whether you’re replacing a weathered or damaged original piece or just want to add some style to your vehicle, this grille will look great. It’s an easy and inexpensive way to upgrade your vehicle’s...$43.75 - $1,029.35
- RI® Billet GrilleBillet Grille by RI®. Why have the front of your vehicle look like all the rest when you can easily show some style? Give your vehicle a custom look with this unique and distinctive grille. It’s an easy and inexpensive way to...Made from stainless steel for lasting durabilityTriple chrome finish$43.75 - $458.15
- RI® Grille InsertGrille Insert by RI®. Whether you want to conceal a weathered or damaged original piece or just want to add some style to your vehicle, this grille Insert will look great. It’s an easy and inexpensive way to upgrade your...Manufactured from high impact plasticCustom made for each application$43.75 - $458.15
- Putco® Designer FX Grille InsertDesigner FX Grille Insert by Putco®. Made of durable stainless steel, this grille features Putco's premier design. The accessory installs over the existing grille with no drilling or modifications required. Backed by Putco...Larger, stronger, heavier look for today's Big Trucks20% heavier gauge material vs Putco's Standart Punch grille Inserts$135.99 - $510.99
- Putco® Flaming Inferno Stainless Steel GrilleFlaming Inferno Stainless Steel Grille Insert by Putco®. Made of durable stainless steel, this grille features Putco's premier design. The accessory installs over the existing grille with no drilling or modifications required....Heavy gauge designConstructed from NeveRust™ Stainless Steel$86.99 - $360.99
- Putco® Liquid Grille InsertLiquid Grille Insert by Putco®. Featuring mirror finish solid aluminum, this grille is CNC machined to provide the unmatched precision. It is designed vehicle-specific, thus mounting requires no drilling or cutting. The kit...Simple Installation over the factory grilleNO DRILLING, CUTTING or removal of any grille components required$198.99 - $747.99
Guides & Articles
- Custom GrillesGrille Emblems | The Finishing Touch to Your Factory or Custom GrilleA grille emblem is a source of pride for vehicle manufacturers because it's a final signature on what designers and engineers have spent a lot of time and hard work creating. It's fair to say a grille emblem is similar to an artist's name on a completed painting - because both represent a show of pride about what's been created, and in the creator's own abilities to produce it. And while pieces by any artist will vary, the signature on them is distinctive in its own right because it's the one constant that doesn't change. If an artist or carmaker goes in a new direction, that signature may be the only thing that's recognizable initially - until what's newly created becomes appreciated on its own merits.
- Custom GrillesGrille Insert – Overlay – Replacement - Which install method is best?If you're shopping for a new custom grille to add visual impact to the front of your car or truck, you'll see the installation methods described using such terms as "replacement", "insert", and "overlay". In this article, we’ll discuss what makes each of these methods different from each other. Whenever possible, we recommend reading a manufacturer’s installation instructions that may be available online before making a purchase. That way, you can make an informed decision regarding your ability to install the grille yourself or not. You’ll also get a sense of what tools and equipment you might need. We invite you to browse through our selection of hand tools, power tools, and other automotive tools should you find yourself in need of any of these labor-saving devices.
- Custom GrillesPolished, Plated, Painted | Grille Finishes For Any TasteAutomotive enthusiasts enjoy engaging in discussions about which car model is sleekest, which truck is brawniest, which wheels are best-looking, which car wax makes paint its shiniest, and so on. The conversations are eternal, encouraging exploration of minute details on any given subject. But ultimately, there really isn't any answer to the question of what is the best of something because it comes down to a matter of taste. Custom grilles are certainly no exception.
- Custom GrillesChoosing Your Grille Design | Mesh, Billet, CNC & MoreThe grille on your car or truck is its most distinctive signature, and it's one of the first things people notice about your ride. A well-designed grille can make it easy for those with even a passing interest in cars to recognize the type of vehicle you drive. In our Car & Truck Custom Grilles section, we allow you to go a step further with grilles that complement, enhance, or revamp your front end a little or a lot depending on your preference. You can take this to its ultimate conclusion by creating a look for the front of your car that everyone will recognize as YOU. In this article, we'll guide you through the types and styles of grilles we offer, and we'll cover terminology you may not be familiar with such as mesh, billet, and CNC styles.
GMC Canyon Custom Grilles Reviews
2015 GMC Canyon