Your GMC Canyon is built to take punishment. But you didn’t buy the Canyon to drive it in the mud or on back roads. You bought if for day to day driving in the city. But your Canyon is undergoing punishment as you sit and read this. Right now, the sun’s UV rays are bombarding your Canyon with radiation and heat. The finish is fading every second it is exposed to these harmful rays. That light gentle rain is beading up on the hood and top of your Canyon and evaporating. What remains behind on your finish is every impurity, every mineral and salt that was trapped in each drop. Your Canyon is left with unsightly deposits that harden and make removal difficult. The tree you park under every day can ooze sap onto the hood. The family of birds can leave acidic feces on your Canyon. To truly care for your GMC Canyon, get a car cover.
Head over to CARiD and choose from a large selection of custom GMC Canyon car covers. The car covers at carid.com are especially engineered to fit the GMC Canyon. Unlike those one-sized fits all covers you can buy cheap, these covers fit your vehicle without leaving areas of material bunched up in places allowing moisture to build up in areas causing the very problem you are trying to avoid. CARiD’s covers are made from a unique UV resistant fabric that prevents fading. And fading, though gradual, can make a two year old Canyon look like a five year old Canyon. The Coverking Universal Car Cover is made with a breathable fabric that allows moisture and heat to escape from under the cover while preventing any more moisture penetration. Regardless of which cover you choose, your GMC Canyon will look its best over the years. The cover will ascertain that.
No matter where you keep your vehicle, on a parking lot or in a comfy garage, there are so many threats that can ruin the vulnerable paint job. And we are not talking about unsightly fingerprints and water spots. Bird droppings, tree sap, accidental scratches, harmful sun rays - they all are waiting for a chance to spoil your vehicle's exterior. The smart solution here is a quality car cover that won't let your vehicle's finish fade away. Indoor and outdoor car covers made of the world-class materials are waiting for you on our digital shelves. Check over 2 car cover reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the level of protection that is perfect for your needs.
- Coverking® - Triguard™ Custom Car CoverStarting at: $199.99$199.99
- Covercraft® - Ultra'tect™ Custom Car CoverStarting at: $272.85$272.85
- Budge® - Car CoverStarting at: $72.00$72.00
- Coverking® - Silverguard Plus™ Custom Car CoverStarting at: $329.99$329.99
- Covercraft® - WeatherShield™ HP Two-Tone Custom Car CoverStarting at: $421.89$421.89
- Coverking® - Autobody Armor™ Custom Car CoverStarting at: $599.99$599.99
- Covercraft® - Evolution™ Custom Car CoverStarting at: $209.86$209.86
- Coverking® - Mosom Plus™ Custom Car CoverStarting at: $269.99$269.99
- Covercraft® - Reflec'tect™ Custom Car CoverStarting at: $184.28$184.28
- Coverking® - Silverguard™ Custom Car CoverStarting at: $249.99$249.99
Posted by Grant B.
"A real nice cover for the $, and it has a good tight fit on vehicle! I really like the grommet for the antenna hole, as I bought NOAH cover for my '69 Stingray years ago, and now the hole for the antenna is the size of a grapefruit!!!"