You want to keep your Canyon looking good but you also need to transport a lot of things that can damage it. One of those things is your bike but the risk of damaging it, your vehicle or both isn’t going to stop you from those relaxing trips to your favorite riding spot where you can enjoy the freedom of the outdoors while keeping fit. And you shouldn’t be stopped from doing that because we have a wide range of GMC Canyon bike racks to ensure that you no longer need to worry about damage!
Everyone has a different need so we have a wide range of different racks including some that mount to your trunk, some that mount to your roof, those that can take more than one bike at a time and many more. You need to get the right quality for your vehicle so you’ll be glad to know that we have brands like Thule, Rhino-Rack and others which means that the product you buy will have the quality and features you need. We have fantastic prices to give you value for money and that means that peace of mind is suddenly very cheap!
Unlike many companies that sell automotive parts and accessories, we encourage our employees to actually test available choices on their own cars before we offer them for sale. Because we want you to be satisfied with what we offer, we also invite you to take a look at over 2 bike rack reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars to see what customers who have already purchased from us say. And if you have specific questions about any roof racks we sell, our specialists are available seven days a week to provide answers.
- Thule® - Echelon Roof Bike RackStarting at: $161.95$161.95
- Rhino-Rack® - Quick Release Bike CarrierStarting at: $103.20$103.20
- SportRack® - Wheel Off Roof Bike CarrierStarting at: $75.60$75.60
- Yakima® - CopperHead Roof Bike RackStarting at: $31.50$31.50
- Thule® - Gate Mate Tailgate PadStarting at: $89.95$89.95
- Rhino-Rack® - MountainTrail Bike CarrierStarting at: $135.20$135.20
- Yakima® - Viper Roof Bike RackStarting at: $31.50$31.50
- Thule® - Criterium Roof Bike RackStarting at: $161.95$161.95
- Rhino-Rack® - Discovery Bike CarrierStarting at: $175.20$175.20
- Yakima® - SprocketRocket Roof Bike RackStarting at: $31.50$31.50
"This product works as advertised and is easy to mount and remove. I have another mount from a different brand that requires tools - it makes for a painful installation every trip. The Yakima does not. Worth the extra money for more convenience and less headache."
"This is one of the best bike carriers I've ever had. Very sturdy. Easy to put bikes on and off. And I love that I can still open the back 'trunk' door of my Jeep Liberty, since the bike rack is not attached to the vehicle body. Highly recommend this bike rack!"