The size and features of the Canyon make it a vehicle worthy of almost any task and whether you use it for business or pleasure you need to know that it’s running at its best. Of course, that can be a difficult task when you’re using it daily to drive to work or move cargo for a paying client so you need the right accessories and upgrades to help you. You’ll be surprised at the low cost and high benefits and one of the best examples is the aftermarket air filter.
When you replace your standard filter with an aftermarket one you will see a number of benefits because your engine will be able to receive more air from the atmosphere. The benefits will include a lower fuel bill, more power and a smoother response when you accelerate so your daily tasks become more enjoyable and less expensive. You don’t need to worry about damage to your engine because each custom filter will use filtration technologies that are as good as or better than those in your standard filter and they’re very easy to install. You won’t believe the benefits for such a low price!
Forget about filter replacements and air flow troubles! Skillfully engineered and produced by the most knowledgeable experts and exhaustively tested, the air filters stored on our digital shelves ensure the lowest air restriction, unrivaled filtration efficiency, and maximum dust-holding capacity. Check over 3 air filter reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, to choose the product that will provide you with the power increase you need.
- K&N® - 33 Series Air FilterStarting at: $55.54$55.54
- GREEN FILTER® - Factory Replacement Air FilterStarting at: $46.33$46.33
- AEM® - DryFlow Panel Air Filter Starting at: $39.99$39.99
- Spectre Performance® - HPR™ OE Replacement Air FilterStarting at: $24.99$24.99
- aFe® - Pro 5R Air FilterStarting at: $64.95$64.95
- AIRAID® - Conical Air FilterStarting at: $56.90$56.90
- AEM® - Dryflow Round Straight Air FilterStarting at: $39.99$39.99
- aFe® - Pro DRY S Air FilterStarting at: $64.95$64.95
- GREEN FILTER® - Color Match Cone Air FilterStarting at: $12.93$12.93
- VOLANT® - Primo Air FilterStarting at: $73.90$73.90
"The K&N air filter, that I just purchased works great for my 2011 GMC Sierra crew cab."
"I HAVE USED THIS FILTER FOR ALL MY AUTOS, THIS HAS WITHOUT A DOUBE INCREASED MY HORSEPOWER AND MPG."
"Product easy to install, easy to service and delivers good performance at a price considerably lower than other brands of reusable aftermarket air filters. Easy to clean and "recharge". Will definitely upgrade other vehicles in my house hold in the future."