GMC Brake Calipers
No matter which GMC model you own it’s an important tool in your day to day life and one that you want to take care of. That means that you want it to be running at its best and the easiest way to achieve this is by installing the right performance upgrades. You’ve come to the right place because we have everything you need to get the performance you’re looking for and our GMC brakes, pads and rotors are highly important upgrades that can offer you serious benefits without the big price tags.
We stock all the biggest brands in the industry like Hawk, EBC and Brembo which means that you get quality that can only come from years of experience and the knowledge of some of the best technologies available. We have all the components you need to completely replace your braking set up so that it’s all brand new or just tweak it so that certain aspects of it are giving you better components. We have the information you need so that you know you’re going to make the right decision and we offer everything at fantastic prices so that you get value for your money!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 6 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- Wilwood® - High Performance 6-Pistons Front Caliper Starting at: $499.95$499.95
- EBC® - Yellowstuff Ultra High Friction Truck Upgrade Brake PadsStarting at: $95.79$95.79
- BAER® - Sport Front Ceramic Decela PadsStarting at: $64.49$64.49
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Rear Brake PadsStarting at: $38.39$38.39
- PowerStop® - Z36 Truck and Tow Ceramic Front Brake PadsStarting at: $67.18$67.18
- BREMBO® - GT Series Cross Drilled Brake KitStarting at: $4,795.20$4,795.20
- HAWK® - Severe Duty Truck Front Brake PadsStarting at: $74.91$74.91
- DBA® - 4000XS Series™ Drilled and Slotted RotorStarting at: $146.73$146.73
- EBC® - UPR Series Premium OE Replacement RotorStarting at: $60.81$60.81
- DBA® - Street Series™ XGold Drilled and Slotted Front RotorStarting at: $105.35$105.35
Posted by Dee T.
"It was worth the investment and definitely better than the original brakes. I have 22" rims on my pick-up truck and I carry tools in the bed at all times. I feel more confident in braking, now that I put them on."
Posted by Matthew R.
"Baer makes some of the best quality brakes on the market. I recently installed AlumaSport brake system with 1-piece slotted and cross-drilled rotors. Results are excellent. I'm driving with comfort and feel my car no matter the situation. Great price, easy installation and high quality combined with fast shipping are the reasons to choose Baer Brakes. I highly recommend."
Posted by Phillips M M.
"The brakes are a huge change from the originals; smooth, solid and powerful stopping ability, couldn't be more pleased. The shop that did the installation of the product said that it's a great fit and finish, and was easy to install. Living in the mountains and towing a trailer as I do, it was a good decision to make the change. Thanks!"