SANTO 2SS Black with SS Lip Wheels by Gianelle®. Gianelle wheels are made to complement the design of the most beautiful and exotic cars on the market. They are one-piece cast aluminum wheels made to the highest possible standard. They are super wheels for super cars, made to satisfy the most discriminating car buyers in the world. Gianelle wheels stand out from ordinary aftermarket wheels by their quality and daring stance.
- One Piece Cast Aluminum Wheels
- Designed To Fit Luxury And Exotic Cars
- Cutting Edge Design
- Available In Custom Color Combinations
- Koko Kuture Bezel System For Instant Customizing Available (Sold Separately)
- Lip size will vary depending on the size of the wheel
- All Wheel and or Wheel & Tire orders are custom made for each client and, therefore, are Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable
The Gianelle Wheels are one-piece cast aluminum wheels manufactured to the highest standard, matching the standard of manufacturing used in building the best cars in the world. They are designed to be the jewelry that draw attention to the most perfect of automobile bodies, to turn the elegant into the exotic and exciting, to make the exclusive car an individual vehicle that reflects the personal preferences of the owner. The advanced customizing system offered for the Gianelle Rims gives the customer a wide choice of colors and finishes for the eight different components and/or faces of the wheel. This allows for an almost endless number of color schemes, giving full freedom for customer creativity. In addition to this, most Gianelle wheels can be fitted with the Koko Kuture bezel system, allowing the customer to change the lip color in a matter of minutes. No other wheel company can match the styling possibilities offered by Gianelle Wheels.
Gianelle wheels are manufactured by the most skilled wheel-builders in the world, who master all the new casting, machining and finishing technologies that make it possible to create the advanced shapes that make up a Gianelle wheel. The more traditional wheels are cast in a gravity casting process, while the lightweight designs are made in a new and advanced process, which allows designers to give the wheels thinner profiles without any sacrifice in strength and durability. After casting the wheels are machined for precision fitment. They way the wheels are finished depends on the design. No matter what technology is used to produce a Gianelle wheel, the end product is always characterized by a crispness in both design and execution that matches the exquisite manufacturing standard of the luxury vehicles they are made for.
Regardless of what styles or sizes you're interested in, the one thing you can depend on to come with every wheels or wheels and tires order is the best buying experience in the business. From fitment help from our in-house wheel experts to shipping packages certified by UPS, we'll take care of you and your order every step of the way. We know how much of a financial investment you're making in a set of wheels or wheels and tires, and in return we'll deliver service and product that is second to none.
- Dedicated Wheel ExpertsOur in-house Wheel Team is always on hand to assist you with any questions
- Guaranteed FitmentYour new wheel and tire package will perfectly fit your car - guaranteed by CARiD
- Wheel & Tire PackagesSave your precious time and money by ordering a complete wheel and tire set
- State-of-the-Art EquipmentWe use advanced Hunter® equipment to ensure damage-free mounting & accurate balancing
- TPMS SensorsTPMS sensors purchased as part of a package are installed at no additional charge
- Free Mounting & BalancingOrder a wheel & tire package and get professional mounting and balancing for free
- Free Nitrogen InflationNitrogen inflation increases tire life & fuel economy. With us, you get it free of charge
- Free Installation KitYour new wheels will come with all hardware needed for hassle-free installation
We take pride in our fitment information and don't take our fitment guarantee lightly. You can depend on the fitment advice from our professionals because they have decades of knowledge and experience to draw from. Research the brands of equipment we use and the wheel accessories we offer and you'll find they're the finest in the industry, because we want you to have the best. The combination of products and services we provide cannot be matched, especially by a local tire store.
The first line of wheels from WTW, the Giovanna™, was introduced in 1997 and was received with enthusiasm by the select group of automobile lovers who buy the best and most expensive cars. Now they could make their exclusive cars even more exclusive and personalize them to their own taste. The success of the Giovanna inspired WTW to introduce the Gianelle™ two years later, to be followed by the GFG™ brand, featuring forged modular high performance wheels, and the Koko Kuture™ brand introducing novel design concepts, each equally well received by the market. The four innovative lines of high performance wheels designed specifically for the very best of luxury and exotic cars have made WTW Corporation to the leading design brand for high-end aftermarket wheels.