CUBA-10 Chrome Wheels by Gianelle®. Gianelle wheels are made to complement the design of the most beautiful and exotic cars on the market. They are one-piece cast aluminum wheels made to the highest possible standard. They are super wheels for super cars, made to satisfy the most discriminating car buyers in the world. Gianelle wheels stand out from ordinary aftermarket wheels by their quality and daring stance.
The Gianelle Wheels are one-piece cast aluminum wheels manufactured to the highest standard, matching the standard of manufacturing used in building the best cars in the world. They are designed to be the jewelry that draw attention to the most perfect of automobile bodies, to turn the elegant into the exotic and exciting, to make the exclusive car an individual vehicle that reflects the personal preferences of the owner. The advanced customizing system offered for the Gianelle Rims gives the customer a wide choice of colors and finishes for the eight different components and/or faces of the wheel. This allows for an almost endless number of color schemes, giving full freedom for customer creativity. In addition to this, most Gianelle wheels can be fitted with the Koko Kuture bezel system, allowing the customer to change the lip color in a matter of minutes. No other wheel company can match the styling possibilities offered by Gianelle Wheels.
Gianelle wheels are manufactured by the most skilled wheel-builders in the world, who master all the new casting, machining and finishing technologies that make it possible to create the advanced shapes that make up a Gianelle wheel. The more traditional wheels are cast in a gravity casting process, while the lightweight designs are made in a new and advanced process, which allows designers to give the wheels thinner profiles without any sacrifice in strength and durability. After casting the wheels are machined for precision fitment. They way the wheels are finished depends on the design. No matter what technology is used to produce a Gianelle wheel, the end product is always characterized by a crispness in both design and execution that matches the exquisite manufacturing standard of the luxury vehicles they are made for.
- One Piece Cast Aluminum Wheels
- Designed To Fit Luxury And Exotic Cars
- Cutting Edge Design
- Available In Custom Color Combinations
- All Wheels Are Custom Made For Each Customer And Are Therefore Non-Cancelable And Non-Returnable
- Wheel Orders Cannot Be Cancelled After The Manufacturing Process Has Begun (Usually 24 To 48 Hours After Order Is Placed)
The first line of wheels from WTW, the Giovanna™, was introduced in 1997 and was received with enthusiasm by the select group of automobile lovers who buy the best and most expensive cars. Now they could make their exclusive cars even more exclusive and personalize them to their own taste. The success of the Giovanna inspired WTW to introduce the Gianelle™ two years later, to be followed by the GFG™ brand, featuring forged modular high performance wheels, and the Koko Kuture™ brand introducing novel design concepts, each equally well received by the market. The four innovative lines of high performance wheels designed specifically for the very best of luxury and exotic cars have made WTW Corporation to the leading design brand for high-end aftermarket wheels.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
- There is a high risk of damage when transferring TPMS from your factory wheels to your new aftermarket wheels
- Conveniently receive a fully functional and assembled wheel & tire package without having to do any extra work or incur further costs
- Always have an extra set. Enjoy the convenience of quickly switching between your factory and custom wheels for Snow or Racing
- We have state of the art equipment to "scratch-less" mount and "road force" balance any size wheel and tire that most local shops cannot
- Oro-Tek has been engineering and manufacturing premium quality sensors since the beginning of TPMS
- Save money on installation since we install TPMS sensors at no charge
- Save money on shipping since shipping wheels and tires separately costs substantially more
- Save money on assembly since we mount and balance at no charge