CREST Black with Black Lip wheels by GFG® Forged Modular. The ultimate exotic sports cars deserve to be fitted with the ultimate performance wheels. The GFG 3-Piece Modular wheels offer an unmatched combination of performance, style and customizable design. The GFG 3-Piece Modular wheels are made to order and can be made to give any supercar the exact stance and style preferred by the individual owner.
GFG Forged Modular Wheels are simply the finest quality 3-piece modular wheels available. From their exceptional quality construction and unique features to their unparalleled style and virtually unlimited fitment options, GFG Rims are without equal. GFG Forged Modular 3-piece rim is the premier member of the GFG family. This wheel features spun forged inner and outer rim halves made from premium grade 6061 aluminum alloy. The wheel center is also made from 6061 aluminum and CNC machined for a precise finished product. The wheels are then assembled by GFG technicians, using an exacting process that ensures structural integrity and minimal runout. 3-piece wheel construction was originally developed for racing cars; today it enables GFG to provide the exact custom fitment desired, for that important flush look. GFG Forged Modular 3-piece wheels are custom made to order, with a selection of available widths from 8 to 15 inches and heights from 18 to 30 inches.
All GFG Forged Modular Wheels are available in a veritable rainbow of color combinations. The barrel, lip, flange and face are available in a selection of different colors, and machined and carbon fiber finishes. With their selection of styles, fitment and finishes, GFG enables the discriminating vehicle owner to tailor their wheels to both complement the car and reflect their style and taste. No other wheel company can match the styling possibilities offered by GFG wheels.
- Modular 3-Piece Forged Construction
- Made From The Finest Quality 6061 Aluminum
- Available In Custom Color Combinations
- GFG 3-Piece Modular Wheels Are Custom Made To Order
- All Wheels Are Custom Made For Each Customer And Are Therefore Non-Cancelable And Non-Returnable
- Wheel Orders Cannot Be Cancelled After The Manufacturing Process Has Begun (Usually 24 To 48 Hours After Order Is Placed)
The first line of wheels from WTW, the Giovanna™, was introduced in 1997 and was received with enthusiasm by the select group of automobile lovers who buy the best and most expensive cars. Now they could make their exclusive cars even more exclusive and personalize them to their own taste. The success of the Giovanna inspired WTW to introduce the Gianelle™ two years later, to be followed by the GFG™ brand, featuring forged modular high performance wheels, and the Koko Kuture™ brand introducing novel design concepts, each equally well received by the market. The four innovative lines of high performance wheels designed specifically for the very best of luxury and exotic cars have made WTW Corporation to the leading design brand for high-end aftermarket wheels.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
- There is a high risk of damage when transferring TPMS from your factory wheels to your new aftermarket wheels
- Conveniently receive a fully functional and assembled wheel & tire package without having to do any extra work or incur further costs
- Always have an extra set. Enjoy the convenience of quickly switching between your factory and custom wheels for Snow or Racing
- We have state of the art equipment to "scratch-less" mount and "road force" balance any size wheel and tire that most local shops cannot
- Oro-Tek has been engineering and manufacturing premium quality sensors since the beginning of TPMS
- Save money on installation since we install TPMS sensors at no charge
- Save money on shipping since shipping wheels and tires separately costs substantially more
- Save money on assembly since we mount and balance at no charge