SWITCHBACK Satin Black with Mirror Machined Accents Wheels by Gear Alloy®. Trucks deserve a gnarly-looking wheel. And there's nothing gnarlier than a set of Gear Alloy wheels. Upgrade your pickup or Jeep with bigger, better rims and get some recognition.
All of the wheels that Gear Alloy manufactures tend to favor an aggressive style that is tough, bold, and edgy – traits that have served it well in the past. The brand seems to excel at creating designs that forcefully stand out and send a clear message to other vehicles on the road that it is not to be trifled with and clearly means business. With the iconic sprocket logo at the center of the wheel, it is impossible not to notice just how imposing and great looking these wheels are.
- One-piece pressure die-cast aluminum
- Perfect for SUV's and passenger cars
- Lip size may vary depending on the size of the wheel
- All wheels are custom made and are therefore not returnable
- Wheel orders cannot be cancelled after the manufacturing process has begun (usually 24 to 48 hours after order is placed)
Known for manufacturing rugged aftermarket wheels for trucks, jeeps, and SUVs, Gear Alloy is a favorite among enthusiasts who can't seem to get enough of what it has to offer. Without a doubt, the brand is a market leader in its own right and commands an impressive fan base both among those who are looking for practical and durable wheels as well as those who wish to transform their vehicle's appearance and give it a unique streak that will get noticed.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.
- There is a high risk of damage when transferring TPMS from your factory wheels to your new aftermarket wheels
- Conveniently receive a fully functional and assembled wheel & tire package without having to do any extra work or incur further costs
- Always have an extra set. Enjoy the convenience of quickly switching between your factory and custom wheels for Snow or Racing
- We have state of the art equipment to "scratch-less" mount and "road force" balance any size wheel and tire that most local shops cannot
- Oro-Tek has been engineering and manufacturing premium quality sensors since the beginning of TPMS
- Save money on installation since we install TPMS sensors at no charge
- Save money on shipping since shipping wheels and tires separately costs substantially more
- Save money on assembly since we mount and balance at no charge