Micro-V AT™ Premium OE Serpentine V-Ribbed Belt (K050345) by Gates®. Location: Alternator and Power Steering. Replacement belt for Accessory Belt Drive Systems (ABDS) and other serpentine belt applications. Designed using advanced manufacturing technology and premium EPDM construction to provide customers with superior ABDS and new vehicle type performance.
- Meets or exceeds SAE J1459 specifications
- Precision dimension control of rib profile transmits load efficient throughout the ABDS allowing components to operate at optimum levels
- Flexible construction allows the belt to withstand billions of topside and backside bends resulting in long belt life
- Able to operate and accept misalignment in the ABDS system better than other serpentine belts
- Belt of choice by professional technicians, lasting 50%-60% longer than retail belts
Gates is the world’s leading manufacturer of power transmission belts and a premier global manufacturer of fluid power products. Brand's highly engineered products are critical components used in diverse industrial and automotive applications where the cost of failure is very high relative to the cost of our products. Gates provides a differentiated value proposition to every customer by offering a complete portfolio of premium product and service solutions for both replacement and first-fit applications across brand's targeted end markets, which encompass process and specialty, construction, agriculture, energy, transportation, and automotive.