Rino Series 2.6" Touchscreen Two-Way Radio With GPS by Garmin®. Rugged, waterproof and ready for you next adventure, Rino puts a 1-Watt FRS/GMRS radio and a 2.6" glove-friendly color touchscreen GPS right in the palm of your hands.
- Advanced Contact Tracking
- Improved Notes
- Multiple Personalities with Multiple Profiles
- View Multiple Contacts
- Uses HotFix® and a high sensitivity receiver and quad helix antenna to acquire satellites
- Offers an improved base map with Digital Elevation Model
- Offers improved mapping support with access to TOPO U.S. 24K, BirdsEye Satellite Imagery, Garmin Custom Maps and more (sold separately)
- Uses a universally accepted GPX file format to store your data and allow compatbility with your computer
- Offers a 2.6" glove-friendly color touchscreen
- Allows you to send unit-to-unit text messages to other Rino users via radio signals
Brand: Garmin Part Numbers:
Garmin GPS Systems are known for the high-tech ideas, the brand usually involves when creating their navigators. GPS systems by Garmin are designed with the customer in mind, reducing the stress of navigation while travelling by easy-to-use menus, logical options and intuitive features. From marine and aviation to automotive, wireless GPS systems by Garmin for outdoor recreation and travel can be met on the water, in the air, behind the wheel, in the woods and on the run. It does not matter where you are, using Garmin GPS for the first time make you quickly realize the wealth of information that can be packed into a compact, portable unit. The Brand is constantly thinking of ways to adapt and improve their products. At Garmin, you never know what the next great idea will be born - but you will soon find out.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.