- Easily carry nuvi in your purse or pocket thanks to a design that’s less than 9 mm thick
- View routes on the 4.3" (10.92 cm) touchscreen
- Physical dimensions: 4.8"W x 2.9"H x .35"D (12.2 x 7.4 x .9 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 800 x 480 pixels
- Control nuvi easily using its responsive multi-touch glass display with pinch to zoom
- Get fast route calculations and address look ups with Garmin Guidance 3.0, our most advanced mapping and navigation engine available
- Avoid traffic tie-ups with optional Digital 3D Traffic, subscription-free live traffic updates over the HD Radio system
- Know which lane to be in thanks to advanced lane guidance with Bird’s Eye and photoReal™ junction views
- See landmarks and terrain in 3-D
- See what's coming with Enhanced Exit Services
- Charge nuvi in its powered dock while driving
Navigate with 3-D Terrain. Garmin Guidance 3.0 allows you to quickly look up addresses and services and be guided to your destination with voice-prompted, turn-by-turn directions that speak street names. It comes preloaded with maps that feature 3-D landmarks and terrain for North America. It also comes preloaded with more than 8 million points of interest (POIs) and offers the ability to add your own.
Enjoy FREE Lifetime Map Updates*. With FREE lifetime map updates, you always have the most up-to-date maps, POIs and navigation information available at your fingertips. Map updates are available for download with no subscription or update fees and no expiration dates.
*3450LM Models Only
Know the Lane Before It’s Too Late. Now there’s no more guessing which lane you need to be in to make an upcoming turn. Available in select metropolitan areas, photoReal junction view makes unfamiliar intersections and exits easy to navigate. When you approach an exit or interchange, nuvi 3450LM will enter split screen mode and show you a realistic depiction of junctions on your route, complete with road signs and arrows that indicate the proper lane for navigation. Bird’s Eye junction view also is included for a top-down look at upcoming interchanges.
Go Beyond Navigation. Point-to-point navigation is just the beginning. With an optional traffic receiver, you can get traffic alerts that update every 30 seconds over the HD Radio system. The built-in microSD™ card slot lets you download custom voices and vehicles for free from the Garmin Garage™. It also comes with a powered mount that charges while you drive, as well as dual-orientation functionality that lets you hold your nuvi vertically or horizontally for added convenience driving or walking. nuvi 3450’s “Where Am I?” emergency locator provides your exact latitude and longitude coordinates, the nearest address and intersection, and the closest hospitals, police stations and more. And Enhanced Exit Services tells you what services you’re approaching on the highway.129.99Brand: Garmin Part Number: 010-N0009-21 UPC: 753759106812
Garmin GPS Systems are known for the high-tech ideas, the brand usually involves when creating their navigators. GPS systems by Garmin are designed with the customer in mind, reducing the stress of navigation while travelling by easy-to-use menus, logical options and intuitive features. From marine and aviation to automotive, wireless GPS systems by Garmin for outdoor recreation and travel can be met on the water, in the air, behind the wheel, in the woods and on the run. It does not matter where you are, using Garmin GPS for the first time make you quickly realize the wealth of information that can be packed into a compact, portable unit. The Brand is constantly thinking of ways to adapt and improve their products. At Garmin, you never know what the next great idea will be born - but you will soon find out.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)