- 4" dual-orientation, glove-friendly touchscreen display
- 3-axis compass with barometric altimeter
- Uses rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack or AA batteries
- Uses map data to display your “full track view” so you know what you’re up against
- Logs everything (waypoints, tracks, caches, etc.) on your calendar so you can review (or brag) about your accomplishments later
- Changes to “night mode” automatically so your eyes stay focused even when the sun goes down
- Includes a QWERTY keyboard so you can find what you need and take notes faster
- Helps you keep your bearings straight by letting you to lock your screen to keep it from shifting directions (portrait to landscape or vice versa)
- Includes a microSD™ card slot so you can load topographic maps (for the trail) or BlueChart® g2 preloaded cards (for the water). Also supports BirdsEye Satellite Imagery and Custom Maps
- Shares waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible Garmin GPS users
- Locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains it even in heavy cover and deep canyons
- Supports geocaching GPX files for downloading geocaches and details straight to your unit
See the Big View. Montana 600 features a 4" sunlight-readable touchscreen display that offers crystal clear enhanced colors and displays high-resolution images. Its easy-to-use interface means you’ll spend more time enjoying the outdoors and less time searching for information. Both durable and waterproof, Montana 600 is built to withstand the elements. Bumps, dust, dirt, humidity and water are no match for this rugged navigator.
Go Anywhere. With an array of compatible mounts, Montana is designed for use on ATVs, in boats, as a handheld or in your car. Use the auto mount with City Navigator maps for spoken, turn-by-turn driving directions, or the rugged mount for your motorcycle or ATV.
Go Everywhere. Adding more maps to Montana is easy. Load TOPO U.S. 24K maps and hit the trail, plug in BlueChart® g2 preloaded cards for a great day on the water, or load City Navigator map data for turn-by-turn driving directions. Add satellite images to your maps with BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (subscription required). Or, transform paper maps into files you can download to your Montana with Custom Maps.
Share Wirelessly. With Montana 600 you can share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible Garmin GPS users. So now your friends also can enjoy your favorite hike or cache — simply press “send” to transfer your information to similar units, and let the games begin.
Keep Your Fix. With its high-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFix® satellite prediction, Montana 600 locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains its GPS location even in heavy cover and deep canyons. The advantage is clear — whether you’re in deep woods or just near tall buildings and trees, you can count on Montana 600 to help you find your way when you need it the most.
Navigate with Ease. Montana 600 has a built-in 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass, which shows your heading even when you’re standing still, without holding it level. Its barometric altimeter tracks changes in pressure to pinpoint your precise altitude, and you even can use it to plot barometric pressure over time, which can help you keep an eye on changing weather conditions.
Double Your Power. Montana 600 features a one-of-a-kind dual battery system. You’ll have the option of using the rechargeable lithium-ion pack or traditional AA batteries — whichever suits your needs better.
Find Fun. Montana 600 supports geocaching GPX files for downloading geocaches and details straight to it. By going paperless, you're not only helping the environment but also improving efficiency. Montana 600 stores and displays key information, including location, terrain, difficulty, hints and descriptions, which means no more manually entering coordinates and paper print outs. Simply upload the GPX file to your device and start hunting for caches.
Plan Your Next Trip. Take charge of your next adventure with BaseCamp™, software that lets you view and organize maps, waypoints, routes, and tracks. This free trip-planning software even allows you to create Garmin Adventures that you can share with friends, family or fellow explorers. BaseCamp displays topographic map data in 2-D or 3-D on your computer screen, including contour lines and elevation profiles. It also can transfer an unlimited amount of satellite images to your device when paired with a BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription.469.19Brand: Garmin Part Number: 010-N0924-02 UPC: 753759994020 This part is compatible with 55 vehicle(s)
Garmin GPS Systems are known for the high-tech ideas, the brand usually involves when creating their navigators. GPS systems by Garmin are designed with the customer in mind, reducing the stress of navigation while travelling by easy-to-use menus, logical options and intuitive features. From marine and aviation to automotive, wireless GPS systems by Garmin for outdoor recreation and travel can be met on the water, in the air, behind the wheel, in the woods and on the run. It does not matter where you are, using Garmin GPS for the first time make you quickly realize the wealth of information that can be packed into a compact, portable unit. The Brand is constantly thinking of ways to adapt and improve their products. At Garmin, you never know what the next great idea will be born - but you will soon find out.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)