- Maintenance free - designed to eliminate the need for lubrication and maintenance
- Corrosion resistant coatings cover internal and external components will hold up in harsh environments
- Ergonomic design - crank, release pin and integrated wheel wedge are made of strong, engineered plastic for a comfortable touch
- Stylish design - compliments your boat and customizes your trailer's styling
- Sealed and lubricated one-piece gearbox
- Twin track and wide track versions available
- Available in bolt-on and weld-on versions for up to 5" tongues
- Handle Hold-Up secures handle to jack tube when in stowed position
- Bolt on and weld-on versions, hardware included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Maybe you're lucky, and your trailer has so little tongue weight that you don't need a jack. But for anything bigger than a small utility trailer, you'll need a jack. Even on a small trailer it's handy, just to keep the trailer flat while loading and unloading it. But most trailers need a jack just to get them on and off the hitch ball. Don't put up with a rusty, bent or worn-out jack that fights you every time you need to lift the trailer. Years of abuse and neglect are not kind to the mechanism inside a jack, and a single instance of not lifting the jack back up far enough after hitching up can result in a ground strike that leaves it sprung out of alignment. Replacement will make your day shorter.
If you have a heavy trailer, it can take a lot of time and a lot of muscle to crank the tongue up high enough of clear the hitch ball. Add in a lot of time to retract the jack far enough to clear the ground underway and you can see why a 20speed jack might be worth it. Plenty of mechanical advantage to lift, and faster travel when the foot is not on the ground. Typical gear ratios in these jacks offer a 3:1 ratio, reducing the number of turns or an inch of travel from 29 to only 9.
Better yet, a powered jack takes all the effort out of hooking up or spotting a trailer. No more huffing and puffing or getting blisters turning the crank. If you hitch up and drop off regularly, this is a real timesaver.62.55 104.04
Brand: Fulton Part Numbers:
More than 100 years of performance have made Fulton trailer jacks, winches, and couplers the industry standard in light/medium duty trailering. Suited for all environments, Fulton products perform best when the weather is at it's worst. When you combine innovative design, performance and style with quality and value, you get a brand that is the definitive choice for recreational and marine applications everywhere.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)