DITTO Original Series Any Finish Wheels by Forgiato®. The forged three-piece wheels of the original Forgiato line are crafted from aircraft grade aluminum, and are available in a multitude of options including extreme concave, step lip and convex/big lip and everything in between. Customization options are limitless, with finishes including carbon fiber, brushed and paint-to-match.
Each Forgiato wheel is made to customer specifications. The customer can choose to have the basic wheel face design shaped to the concavity or convexity desired, to be combined with the offset and the combination of inner and outer lip widths and shapes desired. The customer can also choose any finish for any part of the wheel. Thus, the rims presented by Forgiato are only starting points that give customers a basic shape that they can transform into their very personal wheel design.
- 3-Piece Forged Wheel
- Lips Re-Spun for Extra Bending Strength
- Customers can Choose Different Levels of Concavity or Convexity of Wheel Center
- Customers can Choose Different Widths and Shapes of Rims
- Limitless Choice of Finish Options, Including Carbon Fiber, Brushed and Paint-to-Match
- Lip size may vary depending on the size of the wheel
- All wheels are custom made and are therefore not returnable
- Wheel orders cannot be cancelled after the manufacturing process has begun (usually 24 to 48 hours after order is placed)
Forgiato started out in 2002 by importing rims made in the Far East. The company board soon realized that the quality of these imported wheels was not up to the high standard that discerning American customers demand, and began preparing for All-American design and production of premium luxury custom wheels for the high end of the accessory wheel market. In 2006 the company was ready and started producing its acclaimed line of custom design wheels, built in the U.S., sourcing only American parts. The superior quality of design and build of these All-American Wheels has quickly moved the Forgiato wheels to the very top of the custom wheel market. Forgiato has managed to fuse the exacting designing skills of jewelry makers with the most modern CNC machining and the most advanced forging technology, to create a stunning line of true custom wheels, all made to order, with a multitude of forging options and limitless finishing options, making each set of wheels totally unique and an expression of the personality and taste of the customer. It is no surprise that Forgiato was the company that produced the first custom wheel for the Bugatti Veyron. The company is not satisfied unless its wheels better the very best wheels that can be found in the market.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
- There is a high risk of damage when transferring TPMS from your factory wheels to your new aftermarket wheels
- Conveniently receive a fully functional and assembled wheel & tire package without having to do any extra work or incur further costs
- Always have an extra set. Enjoy the convenience of quickly switching between your factory and custom wheels for Snow or Racing
- We have state of the art equipment to "scratch-less" mount and "road force" balance any size wheel and tire that most local shops cannot
- Oro-Tek has been engineering and manufacturing premium quality sensors since the beginning of TPMS
- Save money on installation since we install TPMS sensors at no charge
- Save money on shipping since shipping wheels and tires separately costs substantially more
- Save money on assembly since we mount and balance at no charge