- ACCELERA® ALPHA$47.39 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 2233$62.24 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-001 RFT$233.58 - $247.21
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $100.05
- CONTINENTAL® CONTICROSSCONTACT WINTER$160.63 - $439.10
- COOPER® COBRA RADIAL G/T$97.65 - $158.26
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $111.14
About Ford Windstar Tires
The Ford Windstar minivan is popular with young families. It has an elegant styling design and stout suspension tuning. The cabin is spacious, equipped with third-row seating. It has enhanced safety features with a comfortable ride quality and responsive handling. The right set of tires will play a fundamental role in enhancing performance and safety. CARiD stocks a wide selection of high quality Ford Windstar tires from the most reputable brands in the country. They stock high-end brands such as Goodyear, Firestone, Michelin BF Goodrich, and Pirelli as well as the more affordable brands. They are made from a combination of premium materials such as natural and synthetic rubbers, steels and compounded chemicals. The manufacturers use innovative techniques to produce the final product and to ensure that it meets with the expectations of the general customer. The tires are manufactured to cater for specific seasons, performance, and terrain. Thus, we have summer tires for the warmer climate and winter tires for the colder weather. CARiD also carries an all season tire meant to suit both winter and summer weather.
Regular tires are made to cater for smooth terrains. However, those who wish to venture beyond the paved roads need a set of all terrain tires. These are strong tires designed to withstand the rough tracks associated with the great outdoors. Thread patterns deteriorate with time. They are reduced by the effect of weather and rough terrain. All Ford Windstar tires have a specific lifespan after which they are retired. Continued usage of such tires can significantly undermine your performance and safety. For instance, reduced threads hinder the free flow of air through the grooves thus hampering the cooling effect. Increased heat buildup leads to tire failure and eventual blowout. Also, worn out tires are increasingly porous leading to more and more air leakages compared to newer tires.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.