Although a little underpowered, the compact Ford Transit van offers excellent utility, good fuel economy, and low maintenance costs. On the inside it offers plenty of valuable cargo space which can be modified with different aftermarket accessories to include such useful features as lockable storage drawers, multi-tiered shelving systems, and more. The Transit excels at what it has been designed for – cargo-hauling. When it comes to work, it is granted that even if you push its hauling weight capacity to the limit, this “little guy” will deliver while providing you with the reasonable amount of comfort for a full day’s of work.
To keep your Transit safe and sound and make the cargo transportation tasks more reliable and effective, at CARiD we’ve put together an assortment of high-quality Ford Transit bed accessories. To add protection to your van and keep your goods from rolling/shifting all over its cargo bay, we have a selection of slip/skid resistant cargo van mats which are easy to install and easy to care for. To make it easy to navigate inside of your van, especially during night hours, our variety of convenient LED lighting systems will prove to be useful just when you need it the most. By going through our extensive selection of Ford Transit bed accessories, you will easily find everything to make your job easier.
- Bolt Lock® Tool Box LatchTool Box Latch by Bolt Lock. Locking Tool Box Latch. Bolt locks feature a solid zinc core, automotive grade cylinder with patented 6 plate-tumbler sidebar to prevent picking and bumping, a stainless steel lock shutter to keep out...$37.99 - $39.41
- Bolt Lock® PadlockThis product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Bolt Lock will last a lifetime. It will meet your needs and...$19.99
- CARR® Work Truck StepWork Truck Step by CARR. These solid hands-free steps are a must if you are looking to get an easy and quick access to the bed of your service truck. Push the step in to deploy it to the out position and push it in again to lock the...$222.27 - $452.62
- Bolt Lock® Padlock (7023540)Padlock by Bolt Lock. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Bolt Lock will last a lifetime. It will meet...$19.99
- Bolt Lock® 6' Cable Lock (7023722)6' Cable Lock by Bolt Lock. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Bolt Lock will last a lifetime. It...$37.99
- Bolt Lock® Tool Box Latch (7023550)Tool Box Latch by Bolt Lock. Bolt locks feature a solid zinc core, automotive grade cylinder with patented 6 plate-tumbler sidebar to prevent picking and bumping, a stainless steel lock shutter to keep out dirt and moisture and a...$39.41
- Surco® Stainless Steel Wheel Chock (3601)Universal Stainless Steel Wheel Chock (3601) by Surco. Finish: Stainless Steel. Secure a motorcycle/ATV on trailers/trucks. Heavy duty construction with electro-polished finish or black powder coat finish. Easy on-off application.$59.35
- Surco® Black Powder Coated Wheel Chock (3602)Universal Black Powder Coated Wheel Chock (3602) by Surco. Finish: Black Powder Coated. Secure a motorcycle/ATV on trailers/trucks. Heavy duty construction with electro-polished finish or black powder coat finish. Easy on-off...$48.24
- Putco® 60" SwitchBlade LED Tailgate Light Bar (91009-60)Universal 60" SwitchBlade LED Tailgate Light Bar by Putco. This tailgate light bar operates with running lights, brake lights, reverse light and turn signals. It is custom designed to fit all full-size trucks and includes 4-prong...High Power COB LEDsBrilliant and defining LED light output in red,amber and white$197.99
- Yakima® SUP Brah Tie-Down System (8004060)Universal SUP Brah Tie-Down System by Yakima. This handy, inexpensive tie-down system allows the nose and tail of surfboards, SUPs (Stand Up Paddleboards) or any other watercraft without convenient tie-down points to be secured to...$20.25
- Keeper® Quik-Cap Cargo Cap Tonneau Cover (09811)Quik-Cap Cargo Cap, Tonneau Cover by Keeper. Fits All 6-1/2' Truck Beds. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this...$66.27
- Putco® Tailgate LED Light Bar (90009-48)Universal Tailgate LED Light Bar (90009-48) by Putco. Manufactured to be super-bright using LED technology, custom-made fender marker lights give your vehicle refreshed stylish look and better visibility on the road.$114.99
- Putco® Tailgate LED Light Bar (90009-60)Universal Tailgate LED Light Bar (90009-60) by Putco. Manufactured to be super-bright using LED technology, custom-made fender marker lights give your vehicle refreshed stylish look and better visibility on the road.$139.99
- Putco® 15" Ion Chrome Mini Tailgate LED Light Bar (940015)Universal 15" Ion Chrome Mini Tailgate LED Light Bar (940015) by Putco. Made of water-resistant polycarbonate, Putco LED 3rd brake lights are distinguished by high durability. A reflective coating of the interior lens provides...$102.99
- Putco® 15" Clear Mini Tailgate LED Light Bar (940315)Universal 15" Clear Mini Tailgate LED Light Bar (940315) by Putco. Made of water-resistant polycarbonate, Putco LED 3rd brake lights are distinguished by high durability. A reflective coating of the interior lens provides brighter...$85.99
Guides & Articles
- Bed AccessoriesBed Mat, Bed Liner, Bed Coating | Which One is Better for My Pickup Bed?If you carry heavy objects, sharp-edged debris, branches, lumber, rubble, and equipment in your pickup truck regularly, you know it doesn't take much for this kind of cargo to leave scratches and gouges on the painted metal surface of your bed floor and walls. Odds are you've experienced this. No matter how gingerly you place items in your bed and tie them down, the unexpected panic stop that always comes up sooner or later still manages to create chaos as things shift around. Maybe you've even felt and heard a dreaded thump behind your seat after heavier items broke free and slid forward hard - leaving a noticeable dent in your bed wall. While these are problems inherent with any metal bed floor, there is a better way to carry cargo while keeping your pickup bed looking good.
- Bed AccessoriesHow Can I Carry More Stuff in My Pickup Bed?Whether you use your pickup for work or for recreation, carrying a lot of equipment, tools, and gear means you're potentially prepared for a range of situations. But if you can't find exactly what you need and extract it from your truck's cargo area in a timely manner, you're really not as prepared as you think. Consider the last time you couldn't find something in your truck. Maybe a search through the entire vehicle was necessary in order to be sure the item wasn't in the truck before beginning a search somewhere else. How much time did that take? And how was your stress level afterward? Or maybe, perish the thought, you had to buy a new tool to replace one you couldn't find but knew wasn't actually lost for good.
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Bed Accessories5th Wheel Tailgates Give You Clearance And AerodynamicsIf you own a pickup with a 5th wheel towing hitch installed in the pickup bed, then you know you need to lower your tailgate whenever you are connecting or disconnecting the trailer from the hitch. If you forget to lower the tailgate? You're buying a replacement.
- Bed AccessoriesTypes of Truck Bed Tool BoxesPickup trucks are designed to be very practical, but there’s definitely nothing pleasant about the tools rattling in a truck bed while driving. There’s as well nothing good about leaving equipment and other stuff out in the open, making it vulnerable to the extremes of weather and, even worse, theft.
- Bed AccessoriesTruck Bed Rail StylesActually, truck bed rails serve as extremely handy aftermarket add-ons and are designed for unparalleled utility and appearance. These accessories also protect a truck’s surface from dents and scratches that might occur while loading cargo on a vehicle. What’s more, the bed rails provide the ability to tie down bulky or oddly-shaped objects. Depending on the style, the bed rails can dramatically alter the look of any truck while allowing the truck owners to customize their vehicle by adding certain finishes or lights.
- Bed AccessoriesTruck Bed RackLadder rack, bed rack, pipe rack – no matter how you choose to call it, this accessory is definitely a very useful and valuable aftermarket product one can ever imagine. This is especially true for carpenters, landscapers, plumbers, contractors, and other pros who use racks for whatever reason (e.g., for hauling tools, equipment, and cargo to the job site and from there, etc.) Same as any other piece of the latest job equipment, a bed rack has to perform the required job, and it’s design should keep pace with modern technology; otherwise, it’s off to the scrap heap.