Although a little underpowered, the compact Ford Transit van offers excellent utility, good fuel economy, and low maintenance costs. On the inside it offers plenty of valuable cargo space which can be modified with different aftermarket accessories to include such useful features as lockable storage drawers, multi-tiered shelving systems, and more. The Transit excels at what it has been designed for – cargo-hauling. When it comes to work, it is granted that even if you push its hauling weight capacity to the limit, this “little guy” will deliver while providing you with the reasonable amount of comfort for a full day’s of work.
To keep your Transit safe and sound and make the cargo transportation tasks more reliable and effective, at CARiD we’ve put together an assortment of high-quality Ford Transit bed accessories. To add protection to your van and keep your goods from rolling/shifting all over its cargo bay, we have a selection of slip/skid resistant cargo van mats which are easy to install and easy to care for. To make it easy to navigate inside of your van, especially during night hours, our variety of convenient LED lighting systems will prove to be useful just when you need it the most. By going through our extensive selection of Ford Transit bed accessories, you will easily find everything to make your job easier.
- Bolt Lock® Tool Box LatchTool Box Latch by Bolt Lock®. Locking Tool Box Latch. Bolt locks feature a solid zinc core, automotive grade cylinder with patented 6 plate-tumbler sidebar to prevent picking and bumping, a stainless steel lock shutter to keep out...Opens With Your Vehicle Ignition KeyFits DeeZee, UWS and other leading makers of toolboxes.$37.99 - $39.41
- Bolt Lock® PadlockThis product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Bolt Lock will last a lifetime. It will meet your needs and...Automotive grade weather resistant shutterZinc-nickel plated 9/32" diameter hardened steel shackle$19.99
- CARR® Work Truck StepWork Truck Step by CARR®. These solid hands-free steps are a must if you are looking to get an easy and quick access to the bed of your service truck. Push the step in to deploy it to the out position and push it in again to lock...Tough aluminum construction with interior steel straps for additional strengthAble to withstand up to 500 lbs of weight$222.27 - $452.62
- Surco® Wheel ChockUniversal Wheel Chock by Surco®. Secure a motorcycle/ATV on trailers/trucks. Heavy duty construction with electro-polished finish or black powder coat finish. Easy on-off application.$51.09 - $59.35
- Keeper® Cargo BarCargo Bar by Keeper®. Keeper's Ratcheting KargoBar™ expands for maximum versatility in meeting your transport and storage needs. These cargo bars are ruggedly constructed to ensure that they can withstand tough conditions and...Designed for efficient cargo management and organizationProvides security and ease of use$36.66 - $53.10
- Keeper® ZipNet Adjustable Cargo NetZipNet Adjustable Cargo Net by Keeper®. Keeper's ZipNet™ Adjustable Cargo Nets apply a design that is perfect for securing all types of cargo in pickup trucks, effective even on unpaved roads and at high speeds. Using Keeper's...$24.67 - $25.33
- Putco® Tailgate LED Light BarUniversal Tailgate LED Light Bar by Putco®. Chrome housing, clear lens. Manufactured to be super-bright using LED technology, custom-made fender marker lights give your vehicle refreshed stylish look and better visibility on the road.Installs in minutes using supplied 3M tape or mounting screws for a secure installation!Can be used with towing/hitch packages - no wiring required if you have a hitch!$114.99 - $139.99
- Putco® 15" Mini Tailgate LED Light BarUniversal 15" Mini Tailgate LED Light Bar by Putco®. Made of water-resistant polycarbonate, Putco LED 3rd brake lights are distinguished by high durability. A reflective coating of the interior lens provides brighter beam.Installs in minutes using supplied 3M tape or mounting screws for a secure installation!Can be used with towing/hitch packages - no wiring required if you have a hitch!$85.99 - $102.99
- PlasmaGlow® Fire and Ice LED Tailgate BarUniversal Fire and Ice LED Tailgate Bar by PlasmaGlow®. Add custom LED lighting to your truck and improve your driving safety at the same time. This LED tailgate bar illuminates when your running lights, turn signals, brake lights...Works in conjunction with factory signalsAdds custom style and safety$46.03 - $131.54
- PlasmaGlow® FireStorm Scanning LED Tailgate BarUniversal FireStorm Scanning LED Tailgate Bar by PlasmaGlow®. This newest generation Plasmaglow LED Tailgate Bar is microprocessor controlled and features red or amber sequential scanning LEDs for your turn signals, red LEDs for...Works in conjunction with factory signalsAdds custom style and safety$180.43 - $213.75
- PlasmaGlow® HotLinez LED Tailgate BarUniversal HotLinez LED Tailgate Bar by PlasmaGlow®. Add custom LED lighting to your truck and improve your driving safety at the same time. This LED tailgate bar illuminates when your turn signals, running lights, brake lights or...Works in conjunction with factory lightsAdds custom style and safety$45.06 - $114.57
- PlasmaGlow® Night Raider Scanning LED Tailgate BarUniversal Night Raider Scanning LED Tailgate Bar by PlasmaGlow®. Give your truck the latest in custom lighting and increase your driving safety at the same time! These LED lights will illuminate when your running lights, turn...Works in conjunction with factory signalsAdds custom style and safety$180.43 - $213.76
- Recon® Tailgate BarUniversal Tailgate Bar by Recon®. All Recon Tailgate LED Light Bars use new cutting-edge 3mm diode LED technology unlike the small dim SMD-type LEDs found on all the inferior competitive knock-off's currently available in the market.Universal fitment for nearly every pick-up truck & SUV sold in the U.S.Plug & play installation - Plugs directly into a standard flat 4-pin trailer light connector$87.84 - $146.43
- Spyder® LED Tailgate Light BarUniversal LED Tailgate Light Bar by Spyder®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Spyder will last a...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$41.67 - $55.86
- Spyder® 15" Mini Tailgate Lights BarUniversal 15" Mini Tailgate Lights Bar by Spyder®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Spyder will...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$41.67
Guides & Articles
- Bed AccessoriesBed Mat, Bed Liner, Bed Coating | Which One is Better for My Pickup Bed?If you carry heavy objects, sharp-edged debris, branches, lumber, rubble, and equipment in your pickup truck regularly, you know it doesn't take much for this kind of cargo to leave scratches and gouges on the painted metal surface of your bed floor and walls. Odds are you've experienced this. No matter how gingerly you place items in your bed and tie them down, the unexpected panic stop that always comes up sooner or later still manages to create chaos as things shift around. Maybe you've even felt and heard a dreaded thump behind your seat after heavier items broke free and slid forward hard - leaving a noticeable dent in your bed wall. While these are problems inherent with any metal bed floor, there is a better way to carry cargo while keeping your pickup bed looking good.
- Bed AccessoriesHow Can I Carry More Stuff in My Pickup Bed?Whether you use your pickup for work or for recreation, carrying a lot of equipment, tools, and gear means you're potentially prepared for a range of situations. But if you can't find exactly what you need and extract it from your truck's cargo area in a timely manner, you're really not as prepared as you think. Consider the last time you couldn't find something in your truck. Maybe a search through the entire vehicle was necessary in order to be sure the item wasn't in the truck before beginning a search somewhere else. How much time did that take? And how was your stress level afterward? Or maybe, perish the thought, you had to buy a new tool to replace one you couldn't find but knew wasn't actually lost for good.
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Bed Accessories5th Wheel Tailgates Give You Clearance And AerodynamicsIf you own a pickup with a 5th wheel towing hitch installed in the pickup bed, then you know you need to lower your tailgate whenever you are connecting or disconnecting the trailer from the hitch. If you forget to lower the tailgate? You're buying a replacement.
- Bed AccessoriesTypes of Truck Bed Tool BoxesPickup trucks are designed to be very practical, but there’s definitely nothing pleasant about the tools rattling in a truck bed while driving. There’s as well nothing good about leaving equipment and other stuff out in the open, making it vulnerable to the extremes of weather and, even worse, theft.
- Bed AccessoriesTruck Bed Rail StylesActually, truck bed rails serve as extremely handy aftermarket add-ons and are designed for unparalleled utility and appearance. These accessories also protect a truck’s surface from dents and scratches that might occur while loading cargo on a vehicle. What’s more, the bed rails provide the ability to tie down bulky or oddly-shaped objects. Depending on the style, the bed rails can dramatically alter the look of any truck while allowing the truck owners to customize their vehicle by adding certain finishes or lights.
- Bed AccessoriesTruck Bed RackLadder rack, bed rack, pipe rack – no matter how you choose to call it, this accessory is definitely a very useful and valuable aftermarket product one can ever imagine. This is especially true for carpenters, landscapers, plumbers, contractors, and other pros who use racks for whatever reason (e.g., for hauling tools, equipment, and cargo to the job site and from there, etc.) Same as any other piece of the latest job equipment, a bed rack has to perform the required job, and it’s design should keep pace with modern technology; otherwise, it’s off to the scrap heap.