- (446)Fuel PumpsFord Taurus
- (158)Fuel TanksFord Taurus
- (100)Fuel FiltersFord Taurus
- (158)Fuel Injectors & RailsFord Taurus
- (46)Fuel Pressure RegulatorsFord Taurus
- (116)Throttle BodiesFord Taurus
- (29)CarburetorFord Taurus
- (162)Fuel Hoses, Clamps, GasketsFord Taurus
- (123)Fuel Sensors, Relays, SwitchesFord Taurus
- (37)Fuel System AdditivesFord Taurus
- (7)Accelerator PedalsFord Taurus
There are a lot of various parts and accessories, with the help of which your lovely Taurus cannot function. To your attention we would like to present a great choice of the fuel pumps, the fuel pump assembly, the fuel filters, the fuel lines, the fuel accumulators, and the fuel pump’s tank seals. The fuel system of your iron baby consists of them. That is why if some of the are out of order or do not work at 100%, then it is time for you to come to CARiD and replace them.
Our company wants to show you a large selection of the Ford Taurus Fuel Delivery Parts carried from the top manufacturers in the business, such as Mahle, Replace, Delphi, Hitachi, Genuine, and the other ones. They work days and nights using the most modern tooling and the latest software to produce the parts that will assist you in pushing the fuel to the engine, preventing different nasty things that can get inside the engine, fuel vaporization, and fuel from leaking. Together with our specialists, you will have a chance to get the parts that will help your auto to impress you while you are on the road.
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Spectra Premium®. A defective fuel pump can cause a no-start condition or poor engine performance. If replacement is required, your best choice is Spectra Premium. This assembly includes the electric...Meets or exceeds OE specificationsExact fit for easy installation$47.62 - $2,005.78
- Bosch® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Bosch®. The fuel pump module assembly is found in the fuel tank and includes the electric fuel pump, fuel strainer, and fuel gauge sending unit. A faulty pump can result in no or low fuel pressure,...Direct replacementInstalls the same way as the factory unit$118.05 - $780.33
- Precise® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Precise®. A faulty fuel pump can cause poor engine performance or even a no-start condition. If replacement is required, your best choice is the fuel pump module assembly by Precise that includes the...Includes an electric fuel pump, strainer, and sending unitFuel pump distributes fuel to the fuel injection system under high pressure$45.37 - $415.74
- TYC® Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by TYC®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE part. If you hear a whining noise coming from the fuel tank, you know you have a fuel pump situation. And unless you get a brand-new component,...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software$19.62 - $46.59
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Pump StrainerFuel Pump Strainer by Spectra Premium®. Left unprotected, dirt and debris could quickly destroy an electric fuel pump. The fuel pump strainer is the pump’s first line of defense, preventing dirt, debris, and other contaminants...Designed to protect the fuel pump and prevent fuel system contaminationEngineered to stringent tolerances$6.77 - $1,223.09
- Spectra Premium® Electrical Fuel PumpElectrical Fuel Pump by Spectra Premium®. Designed to replace your worn out or damaged fuel pump, this product guarantees OE fit, form, and function. The pump is endurance tested and validated by accredited, third party lab to...Distributes fuel to the fuel injection system under high pressureEngineered to stringent tolerances$6.77 - $1,223.09
- Replace® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Replace®. The fuel pump module assembly is mounted in the fuel tank and includes the electric fuel pump, fuel strainer and fuel gauge sending unit. No or low fuel pressure may be caused by a faulty...$46.87 - $1,494.99
- Replace® Crash Parts Electric Fuel PumpCrash Parts Electric Fuel Pump by Replace®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE #Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$32.64 - $814.72
- Replace® Fuel Pump Hanger AssemblyFuel Pump Hanger Assembly by Replace®. The fuel pump hanger assembly seals the fuel tank opening and is the divider between the wet and dry sides of the tank. The fuel pump, sending unit and fuel strainer attach to the hanger...$44.56 - $856.35
- Pilot® Fuel PumpFuel Pump by Pilot®. Original Equipment proved, patented in-house design technology, from a certified manufacture guarantee exacting fit, form & function with every unit. Superior components manufactured to exacting specifications...$9.99 - $173.35
- Airtex® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Airaid®. This assembly is manufactured with the precision, technical know-how and over 75 years of expertise experience to deliver unmatched quality that improves upon OE design and performance. It is...Meets or exceeds OEM quality standardsModified return porting enhances performance and flow over OE design$50.33 - $1,150.81
- Autobest® Fuel PumpFuel Pump by Autobest®. Autobest fuel pumps are tested at many points during manufacturing to ensure superior quality and durability and optimal fuel pressure and volume. If your vehicle's fuel pump is faulty, there is no need to...Includes everything needed for a complete installationAutobest uses only top quality materials to ensure product quality$2.04 - $167.87
- Autobest® Fuel Pump StrainerFuel Pump Strainer by Autobest®. This filter is designed for filtering the fuel before it enters the fuel pump. The Autobest strainer is the only line of defense for the fuel pump protecting it from harmful contaminants and dirt...Strains dirt from the fuelProtects the fuel pump, fuel system and engine$2.04 - $167.87
- Autobest® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Autobest®. These assemblies come complete with the reservoir, strainer, fuel pump, sender unit, spring and float. With these fuel pump module assemblies, Autobest provides cost-saving replacement...Includes everything needed for a complete installationAutobest uses only top quality materials to ensure product quality$56.27 - $176.36
- Carter® Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Carter®. Electric fuel pumps by Carter are direct-fit OE replacements that are designed to deliver fuel at the exact pressure and flow rate your vehicle requires. In addition to offering OE fit, form, and...Meets or exceeds OE standardsDirect OE replacement$28.26 - $758.79
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Fuel System PartsDoes My Vehicle Have a Mechanical or Electric Fuel Pump?From the earliest days of the automobile, fuel pumps have existed to draw fuel out of the fuel tank and move it into your engine's combustion area. (A note for the purists: some very early cars, like the Ford Model T, used "gravity feed", which required the fuel tank to be mounted higher than the engine. These cars could only climb steep hills by ascending them in reverse!)
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the fuel gauge on your instrument cluster. All sending units contain a "float" piece which does just what it describes - floats atop the surface of the fuel. Many automakers design the float piece as an attachment on a hinged arm that pivots as the level in the tank rises or drops. Others design the float piece as a cylinder that rides up and down around a metal shaft.
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber. When injectors are malfunctioning, leaking, or have failed completely, they will cause rough engine performance, poor idle, reduced power and economy, and exhaust that’s rich enough in unburned fuel to damage expensive exhaust parts such as oxygen sensors and catalytic converters.