Ford Taurus Bike Racks
Your Taurus needs to look as good as it possibly can but that doesn’t mean you’re going to stop doing the activities that can cause mess and damage. One such activity is transporting your bike to your favorite riding spot where you can spend time away from civilization where relaxation is easy but you risk damaging the bike, the vehicle or even both so sometimes you wonder if it’s worth it. Well, you no longer have to deal with the stress because we have a wide range of Ford Taurus bike transport options!
Everybody has different needs so we have a wide range of bike storage options that can take more than one bike and they can fit more than one place. We have some of the most trusted brands in the industry like Thule, Rhino-Rack and more which means that you know you’re going to get a product that is of a high quality and is able to protect your bike and vehicle. We have all the information you need to make a decision that suits your lifestyle and each product is available at prices that give you value for your money!
Unlike many companies that sell automotive parts and accessories, we encourage our employees to actually test available choices on their own cars before we offer them for sale. Because we want you to be satisfied with what we offer, we also invite you to take a look at over 2 bike rack reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars to see what customers who have already purchased from us say. And if you have specific questions about any roof racks we sell, our specialists are available seven days a week to provide answers.
- SportRack® - Bike Roof CarrierStarting at: $58.96$58.96
- Yakima® - KingJoe Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $121.50$121.50
- Thule® - Passage Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $107.95$107.95
- Rhino-Rack® - MountainTrail Bike CarrierStarting at: $135.20$135.20
- Yakima® - QuickBack Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $179.10$179.10
- Thule® - Gateway Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $134.95$134.95
- Rhino-Rack® - Discovery Bike CarrierStarting at: $175.20$175.20
- Yakima® - KingJoe Pro Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $148.50$148.50
- THULE® - Raceway™ Platform Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $323.95$323.95
- Rhino-Rack® - Quick Release Bike CarrierStarting at: $103.20$103.20
"Although I was told this product had the locking feature the same as the Archway, I was very pleased with the product. It's a little heavier than I was told but not so much that I could not handle it myself. The instructions were easy enough to read, but the pictures were very misleading. It showed the anti-sway cages on the same side, which logically did not make sense to me, so I removed it, and it's broken. I had it right the first time. The anti-sway cage breaks very easily, and I had to replace it, but the cage itself is extremely inexpensive. I had to get the parts from my local bike dealer, as Thule themselves was sold out, which tells me, the cages are commonly broken. All in all, the color, style, and fit are great. I got an excellent deal."
"Rack is very sturdy, does not bounce as all on a 1 1/4" hitch. Assembly was a snap and I like the way the bike fits on it. I still have full access to my hatch with bike on but not when it is in the upright storage position."