- ACCELERA® AT$87.11 - $92.57 (ea)
- ACHILLES® ATR SPORT$54.88 - $101.50 (ea)
- AMP® TERRAIN MASTER M/T$242.35 - $481.14 (ea)
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$85.07 - $168.30 (ea)
- BRIDGESTONE® DRIVEGUARD RFT$117.77 - $266.40 (ea)
- CAPITOL® CAPITOL A/T$94.82 - $168.38 (ea)
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$133.02 - $346.60 (ea)
- COOPER® CS5 GRAND TOURING$80.72 - $150.45 (ea)
Guides & Articles
- You Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- The Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Are Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- Replacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Tire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.
Ford Ranger Tires Reviews
Average rating: 4.7 - 4 reviews
4.8 of 5
1995 Ford Ranger / Posted by Zabian (Lordsburg, NM) /
Was this review helpful for you? Yes
- Ford Ranger Models
- Ranger 2WD Tires
- Ranger 4WD Tires
- Ranger BASE 2WD Tires
- Ranger BASE 4WD Tires
- Ranger FX4 Tires
- Ranger LIFTED 2WD 3 INCH LIFT Tires
- Ranger LIFTED 2WD 6 INCH LIFT Tires
- Ranger LIFTED 2WD LEVEL LIFT Tires
- Ranger LIFTED 4WD 3 INCH LIFT Tires
- Ranger LIFTED 4WD 6 INCH LIFT Tires
- Ranger LIFTED 4WD LEVEL LIFT Tires
- Ranger SPORT 2WD Tires
- Ranger SPORT 4WD Tires
- Ranger XL 2WD Tires
- Ranger XL 4WD Tires
- Ranger XLT 2WD Tires
- Ranger XLT 4WD Tires