- ACCELERA® AT$87.16 - $108.76
- ACHILLES® ATR SPORT$55.43 - $103.88
- AMP® MUD TERRAIN ATTACK$225.00 - $330.00
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V1$154.08 - $1,224.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.22 - $357.64
- COOPER® COBRA RADIAL G/T$97.65 - $158.26
About Ford Ranger Tires
The Ford Ranger pickup has an elegant styling design, a powerful engine and stout suspensions. Its spacious, has the ability to haul large amounts of cargo. The Ranger also has a strong towing capacity, a firm ride quality and competent handling. You need to ensure that it has the appropriate set of tires so that performance and ride quality is assured. CARiD stocks different types of Ford Ranger tires to suit different situations and circumstances. They stock summer tires for the summer period and winter tires for the colder months of the year. Winter tires perform exceptionally well in snowy areas because they possess a strong braking force and improved traction on snow or ice. To eliminate the need for continuous change of tires with every season, tire manufacturers have come up with an all season tire. This tire performs well in regions with short winter periods. It is economical because it fits all situations. However, it is not as effective in extreme weather conditions as the specialized tires.
The Ford Ranger pickup is an accomplished off roader vehicle. Regular tires will work on paved roads but will hardly survive on rough tracks. To enhance performance and safety over rough roads, CARiD stocks all terrain tires to tackle the rough roads in the wilderness. In addition, the run-flat tire allows you to continue driving safely even with a damaged tire. Ensure all tires are fitted with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensor to monitor air pressure and temperature. This device also sends a warning to the driver when significant deviations from the standard are detected. All tires have a specific life after which replacement becomes necessary. Driving around with worn out tires is dangerous. It compromises performance and safety on the road. Rubber is degraded and threads reduced thereby hampering the free flow of air between the grooves. This increases heat buildup in the tire thereby leading to failure.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.