- Duraflex® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Duraflex®. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process. Give your vehicle a sporty appearance with this state-of-the-art hood from Duraflex. It's sure to make your...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$251.10 - $1,079.10
- VIS Racing® Custom HoodCustom Hood by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...Easy installationSuperior product quality$328.08 - $5,046.03
- RKSport® Custom HoodCustom Hood by RKSport®. Set your car apart and improve performance with this hood. The engineers at RKSport created a functional and attractive cold air intake system. This hood not only looks great, it will bring fresh, cool air...Race inspired designUnique combination of aerodynamics and style$223.08 - $2,635.00
- Street Scene® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Street Scene®. Made of high quality materials, these hoods deliver unique style, in a choice of carbon fiber, fiberglass, or steel, depending on vehicle model. Each hood has a clear coat and UV coating to prevent...Hot award-winning designsDesigned for a perfect fit$369.97 - $742.49
- AVS® Hood ScoopHood Scoop by AVS®. Scoops and vents are manufactured to withstand years of exposure, adding high-performance, and style to any trucks, SUVs, CUVs and passenger cars. May be left unpainted, or painted in color of your choice, in...Unique, stylized products for trucks and carsEasily painted to match factory color$69.17 - $176.44
- 3d Carbon® Hood ScoopHood Scoop by 3d Carbon®. Add the aggressive visual style of a compact power dome to the center of your vehicle's hood with 3dCarbon's non-functional Hood Scoop. Designed for a perfect fit on your vehicle, the hood scoop attaches...Simulates the look of classic muscle car ram air scoopsMounts directly to hood with double-sided 3M adhesive strips$178.90 - $412.86
- Street Scene® Sprint Car Style Fiberglass Hood Scoop (Unpainted)Universal Sprint Car Style Hood Scoop by Street Scene®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Give your vehicle a new look by simply adding this super add-on. The hood scoop is manufactured from high-quality material and features...Provides awesome looksImproves performance$91.00 - $141.18
- Street Scene® Cowl Style Fiberglass Hood Scoop (Unpainted)Universal Cowl Style Hood Scoop by Street Scene®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Give your vehicle a new look by simply adding this super add-on. The hood scoop is manufactured from high-quality material and features a...Provides awesome looksImproves performance$113.97 - $177.75
- 3d Carbon® Hood ScoopFord Ranger 2008, Hood Scoop by 3d Carbon®. Material: Polyurethane. Add the aggressive visual style of a compact power dome to the center of your vehicle's hood with 3dCarbon's non-functional Hood Scoop. Designed for a perfect fit...Simulates the look of classic muscle car ram air scoopsMounts directly to hood with double-sided 3M adhesive strips$198.51 - $333.49
- K&N® NHRA Pro Stock Composite Hood ScoopUniversal NHRA Pro Stock Composite Hood Scoop by K&N®. Quantity Per Application: 1. K&N used the latest technology to combine sophisticated airflow principles with the strength and light weight of carbon fiber to produce this...Maximizes airflow into the engineDecreases drag$372.99 - $961.99
- Willpak® ABS Large Hood ScoopUniversal ABS Large Hood Scoop by Willpak®. Material: ABS Plastic. Size 29" L x 24" W x 2" H, Grille piece included, Smooth surface, Installs with 3M Tape. Give your vehicle that hot performance look it deserves! The scoops will...Add a hot performance lookFit most cars, trucks, and SUVs$99.95 - $174.95
- Willpak® ABS Middle Hood ScoopUniversal ABS Middle Hood Scoop by Willpak®. Material: ABS Plastic. Size 25.5" L x 19" W x 2" H, Grille piece included, Smooth surface, Installs with 3M Tape. Give your vehicle that hot performance look it deserves! The scoops will...Add a hot performance lookFit most cars, trucks, and SUVs$79.95 - $154.95
- Willpak® ABS Small Hood ScoopUniversal ABS Small Hood Scoop by Willpak®. Material: ABS Plastic. Size 14.5" L x 13" W x 1.5" H, Grille piece included, Smooth surface, Installs with 3M Tape. Give your vehicle that hot performance look it deserves! The scoops...Add a hot performance lookFit most cars, trucks, and SUVs$59.95 - $134.95
- K&N® Hood Scoop PlugUniversal Hood Scoop Plug by K&N®. Material: Carbon Fiber. Height: 1.5" (38 mm). Outside Diameter: 12" (305 mm). K&N carbon fiber hood scoop plugs are specially made to cover K&N hood scoops. Simply press one into the hood scoop to...Attractive carbon fiber front designed for extra strengthCustom foam backing for a snug fit$158.99
- Wade® Double Hood Scoops (Unpainted)Universal Double Hood Scoops by Wade®, 2 Pieces. Material: ABS Plastic. Comes unpainted. Install the Wade hood scoops and change the character of your vehicle. Give it an aggressive performance look! The Wade hood scoops make the...Give a performance lookNo-drill installation$74.14
Ford Ranger custom hoods are widely used to enhance the engine's efficiency. The scoops and cowls are two of the accessories that boost the performance. The hoods that are outfitted with these accessories use air flow to improve certain features of the vehicle’s performance. For instance, cowl hoods are designed to create an air flow that will reduce the temperature of your engine. No energy is needed for this accessory to function, all you need to do is move forward. A hood scoop lets you use the engine’s full potential by providing it with extra volumes of oxygen. And if you are worried that the space under the hood of your vehicle is too small for the upgrades you might want to install, then your number one choice should be the bulge hood.
The durability and quality of the Ford Ranger custom hoods that we offer is our top priority. We make sure that all the hoods sold at CARiD are made from top quality materials, to ensure that all our customers will be completely satisfied. The carbon fiber is a very light and durable material. Though it costs more than fiberglass and steel, it is well worth the price. The fiberglass on the other hand is a more affordable alternative. It is also very light and highly customizable, making it the perfect choice for people that love to personalize their vehicle.
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Is The Procedure To Install A Hood Scoop?In the custom hoods section of our website, you'll find add-on hood air scoops that create an unmistakable look of power. Since the beginning of hot-rodding, racers have been fitting scoops onto their cars both for looks and function. Over the years, many high-performance muscle cars have even featured them as original equipment on top trim levels. Hood scoop openings can face forward in order to guide cool air into the engine, or the openings can face rearward to take advantage of the high pressure area at the base of the windshield. Whichever way they are positioned, airflow under the hood increases - a factor that improves both induction and heat ventilation to varying degrees.
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Replacement HoodsHow To Replace Hood Latch Cables And Hood Support StrutsWhen your hood release lever becomes inoperable, you're literally in a catch-22 position. One of the parts that opens the hood has broken, but you can't open the hood to locate and replace it. If you find yourself in this unfortunate predicament, don't panic. In this article, we'll cover how to get that hood open, and we'll guide you in performing the necessary repairs. We'll also discuss replacing gas strut supports if your vehicle uses them under the hood, trunk lid, or tailgate.
- Covercraft® WeatherShield™ HP Two-Tone Custom Car Cover$449.00 - $533.00