- Duraflex® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Duraflex. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process. Give your vehicle a sporty appearance with this state-of-the-art hood from Duraflex. It's sure to make your...$251.10 - $1,079.10
- VIS Racing® Custom HoodCustom Hood by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$328.08 - $5,046.03
- RKSport® Custom HoodCustom Hood by RKSport. Set your car apart and improve performance with this hood. The engineers at RKSport created a functional and attractive cold air intake system. This hood not only looks great, it will bring fresh, cool air...$223.08 - $1,785.81
- RKSport® Custom HoodCustom Hood by RKSport. Set your car apart and improve performance with this hood. The engineers at RKSport created a functional and attractive cold air intake system. This hood not only looks great, it will bring fresh, cool air...$223.08 - $2,635.00
- Street Scene® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Street Scene. Made of high quality materials, these hoods deliver unique style, in a choice of carbon fiber, fiberglass, or steel, depending on vehicle model. Each hood has a clear coat and UV coating to prevent...$369.97 - $742.49
- AVS® Hood ScoopHood Scoop by AVS.$69.17 - $176.44
- 3d Carbon® Hood ScoopHood Scoop by 3d Carbon. Add the aggressive visual style of a compact power dome to the center of your vehicle's hood with 3dCarbon's non-functional Hood Scoop. Designed for a perfect fit on your vehicle, the hood scoop attaches...$178.90 - $412.86
- Duraflex® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Duraflex. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process.$90.00 - $1,079.10
- AVS® Hood ScoopHood Scoop by AVS.$69.17 - $215.63
- Duraflex® Off Road Bulge Conversion Hood (Unpainted) (108889)Off Road Bulge Conversion Hood (108889) by Duraflex. Comes unpainted. 3 Pieces. Material: Fiberglass. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process. Give your vehicle a sporty...$719.10
- Duraflex® Off Road Conversion Hood (Unpainted) (108891)Off Road Conversion Hood (108891) by Duraflex. Comes unpainted. 3 Pieces. Material: Fiberglass. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process. Give your vehicle a sporty appearance...$719.10
- VIS Racing® OEM Style Carbon Fiber Hood (98FDRAN2DOE-010C)OEM Style Carbon Fiber Hood by VIS Racing. Material: Carbon Fiber. When it comes to choosing the perfect hood for your favorite vehicle, the VIS part is the way to go. The hood is molded and contoured to perfection, exhibiting a...$711.32
- RKSport® Fiberglass Striker Hood (Unpainted) (50011000)Fiberglass Striker Hood by RKSport. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Set your car apart and improve performance with this Ram Air Hood. The engineers at RKSport created a functional and attractive cold air intake system. This...$772.86
- Good Hood® Single Scoop Hood (Unpainted) (GHF-201)Single Scoop Hood by Good Hood. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Functional ram-air option is available for all V8 engines. Now get out and make some noise! High strength fiberglass composite construction. Steel reinforcement...$731.72
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber Ram Air Scoop 1 (106354)Universal Carbon Fiber Ram Air Scoop 1 by Carbon Creations. Material: Carbon Fiber. Mount this scoop to bring cooler air to your engine, or just for show. Either way it'll draw attention to your car.$199.00
Ford Ranger custom hoods are widely used to enhance the engine's efficiency. The scoops and cowls are two of the accessories that boost the performance. The hoods that are outfitted with these accessories use air flow to improve certain features of the vehicle’s performance. For instance, cowl hoods are designed to create an air flow that will reduce the temperature of your engine. No energy is needed for this accessory to function, all you need to do is move forward. A hood scoop lets you use the engine’s full potential by providing it with extra volumes of oxygen. And if you are worried that the space under the hood of your vehicle is too small for the upgrades you might want to install, then your number one choice should be the bulge hood.
The durability and quality of the Ford Ranger custom hoods that we offer is our top priority. We make sure that all the hoods sold at CARiD are made from top quality materials, to ensure that all our customers will be completely satisfied. The carbon fiber is a very light and durable material. Though it costs more than fiberglass and steel, it is well worth the price. The fiberglass on the other hand is a more affordable alternative. It is also very light and highly customizable, making it the perfect choice for people that love to personalize their vehicle.
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Is The Procedure To Install A Hood Scoop?In the custom hoods section of our website, you'll find add-on hood air scoops that create an unmistakable look of power. Since the beginning of hot-rodding, racers have been fitting scoops onto their cars both for looks and function. Over the years, many high-performance muscle cars have even featured them as original equipment on top trim levels. Hood scoop openings can face forward in order to guide cool air into the engine, or the openings can face rearward to take advantage of the high pressure area at the base of the windshield. Whichever way they are positioned, airflow under the hood increases - a factor that improves both induction and heat ventilation to varying degrees.
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Replacement HoodsHow To Replace Hood Latch Cables And Hood Support StrutsWhen your hood release lever becomes inoperable, you're literally in a catch-22 position. One of the parts that opens the hood has broken, but you can't open the hood to locate and replace it. If you find yourself in this unfortunate predicament, don't panic. In this article, we'll cover how to get that hood open, and we'll guide you in performing the necessary repairs. We'll also discuss replacing gas strut supports if your vehicle uses them under the hood, trunk lid, or tailgate.
- Covercraft® WeatherShield™ HP Two-Tone Custom Car Cover$449.00 - $533.00