Your Ranger can deal with a variety of terrain and it has lots of room which makes it great for those trips to your favorite riding or vacation spot. Of course, what isn’t so great is trying to transport your bike because it takes more room than you would expect it to and if you’re not transporting it properly you risk damaging it, your Ranger or even both. That just means you need the right equipment and you’ve come to the right place because we have a wide range of Ford Ranger bike racks!
We have a wide range of different types including those that will take your bike on the roof if it has a removable front wheel, those that will take a number of bikes on your trunk or even those that can take tandem bikes! You need to get the right quality for your vehicle so you’ll be glad to know that we have brands like Thule, Rhino-Rack and others which means that the product you buy will have the quality and features you need. We even have the information you need and great prices to give you value for your money!
- Thule® Big Mouth Roof Bike RackBig Mouth Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. The Big Mouth rack offers fast loading and secure bike transportation at an affordable price. The upright carrier provides the most upright stability and the self-adjusting jaws provide optimal...$142.95
- Rhino-Rack® Discovery Bike CarrierDiscovery Bike Carrier by Rhino-Rack®. This bike carrier delivers the unbeatable combination of safe, secure transport and ease of use. Just place the wheels in the molded base, which will keep the bike upright so you can secure...$206.10
- Thule® Sidearm Roof Bike RackSidearm Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. Many of today's expensive high-tech bikes feature frames made from exotic materials like carbon fiber, which can be easily damaged if mishandled. The Sidearm bike rack holds the bike by the front...$158.95
- Yakima® FrontLoader Roof Bike RackFrontLoader Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. This versatile carrier may be the easiest to install and load bike rack yet devised. The simple to operate built-in clamps attach to round, square, factory, and aero crossbars, with no tools...$152.55
- Yakima® SprocketRocket Roof Bike RackSprocketRocket Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. This is Yakima's premium fork bike mount rack that will transport virtually any bike up to 45 lbs. with a standard 100mm x 9mm quick release front hub, from skinny tired road bikes to...$148.50
- Thule® Criterium Roof Bike RackCriterium Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. The advanced "frame hold" design of the Criterium rack features a C-Clamp that gently grips and holds the frame for secure and stable transport without risk of damage to the frame. The clamp...$150.95
- Rhino-Rack® Rear Wheel Mount Bike CarrierRear Wheel Mount Bike Carrier by Rhino-Rack®. Holds 2 bikes. If you're looking for that extra bike carrying capacity and your vehicle has a rear-mounted tire, why not try the Rear Wheel Mount Bike Carrier. The Bike Carrier is...Made from an ultra-light materialPowder-coated black$143.10
- Yakima® Viper Roof Bike RackViper Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. The Viper is Yakima's mid-priced fork bike mount rack. It provides all of the stability of a fork bike mount along with features you won't usually find elsewhere at this price; like tool-free...$97.20
- Rhino-Rack® Road Warrior Bike CarrierRoad Warrior Bike Carrier by Rhino-Rack®. Easily adjustable and versatile to fit a range of a "C" Channel crossbars. This pre-assembled bike carrier attaches directly to roof rack without the need for a fitting kit.$134.10
- Thule® Bed Rider Truck Bike RackBed Rider Truck Bike Rack by Thule®. Transport your bikes safely and easily within the confines of your truck's bed with this handy fork mounted carrier. No bolting or drilling is required for its attachment; the telescoping...Fork mounted carrier transports 2 or more bikes in pickup truck bedAluminum telescoping bar with rubber feet hold carrier on side rails of most small and full-size pickups$198.95
- Yakima® Raptor Aero Roof Bike RackRaptor Aero Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. If you're looking for an economical, simple to mount and load upright bike rack, your search is over. The Raptor Roof Bike Rack mounts easily to round, square, factory, and aero crossbars with...$114.75
- Thule® Circuit Roof Bike RackCircuit Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. If you're in the market for a fork mount roof bike rack that's easy to load, delivers safe and secure transport, and has aerodynamic good looks, your search is over. The Circuit's SecureSkewer and...$126.95
- Yakima® Whispbar™ WB200 Fork Mount Roof Bike RackWhispbar™ WB200 Fork Mount Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. The WB200 is just as elegant and technologically advanced as the Whispbar roof racks it’s designed for. The aerodynamic shape has a curved profile to match your roofline,...$241.65
- Rhino-Rack® MountainTrail Bike CarrierMountainTrail Bike Carrier by Rhino-Rack®. New pre-assembled roof mounted MountainTrail bike carrier, with a stylish matt black look, combines the unique features pioneered in our other best selling Roof Top Bike Carriers.Pre-assembled bicycle carrierRubber coated stainless steel straps for universal cross bar fit$152.10
- Yakima® HighRoller Roof Bike RackHighRoller Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. Carry virtually any bike on your roof rack with Yakima's top of the line upright bike carrier. The HighRoller accommodates bikes up to 50 lbs., with 20" to 29" wheels and tire widths up to 3",...$166.05
Guides & Articles
- Cameras & Driver SafetyHitch Mounted Bike Carriers Put The Bikes At The Right HeightWe have already introduced you to the wide range of bicycle carrier accessories that we offer, including trunk-mounted, roof-mounted, trailer hitch-mounted, and pickup truck bed-mounted. In this article, we will spend additional time exploring your options when it comes to selecting a hitch-mounted bike carrier.
- Bike RacksBike Racks: Secure Carrying Ability For Your Two-WheelerBicycle riding, whether done for leisure, for exercise, or for sport, seems to be more popular than ever, at least judging by all the weekend riders we see hitting the pavement and the trails all over the place. In fact, bicyclists are saddling up 12 months a year; they certainly are not letting weather and temperature extremes prevent them from pedaling the miles.
Ford Ranger Bike Racks Reviews
2004 Ford F-150